PDA

View Full Version : Big 10

cj's dad
01-02-2011, 01:02 AM
or whatever it is called now goes 0-5 today !! Hoping that Arkansas keeps the streak alive.

slew101
01-02-2011, 01:50 AM
I actually like Ohio State, but can't possibly lay 3.5 points in that game. Maybe the line will move down to 1 or 2 by game time with these awful Big 10 performances.

Big 10 has no defense for some of these efforts, but Northwestern, Michigan and Penn State had no business playing New Year's games (neither did Florida). At least Penn State played a decent game. They outplayed Florida badly in this game but their QB just killed them.

Michigan State was finally exposed, although I didn't think Alabama would be up for this game. MSU was really an 8-4 caliber team. They were lucky to beat Notre Dame and Minnesota.

What can you say about Michigan. They are an embarrassment. They don't even have a kicker on the roster. Anything outside the 15, they have to go on 4th down.

cj's dad
01-02-2011, 11:27 AM
I think OSU will be exposed as also rans vs Arkansas. OSU's 2 "quality" wins were against Miami (ends up 7-6) and Iowa. Lost to Wisconsin.

This is the same Arkansas team that had Auburn on the ropes but failed to deliver the KO.

cj
01-02-2011, 01:23 PM
I think OSU will be exposed as also rans vs Arkansas. OSU's 2 "quality" wins were against Miami (ends up 7-6) and Iowa. Lost to Wisconsin.

This is the same Arkansas team that had Auburn on the ropes but failed to deliver the KO.

Nebraska should fit right in.

Ocala Mike
01-03-2011, 10:26 PM
or whatever it is called now goes 0-5 today !!

I'm confused (again), or maybe you're just wrong. Isn't Iowa a Big 10 team, and didn't they beat Missouri in something called the Insight Bowl?

Ocala Mike

ElKabong
01-03-2011, 11:22 PM
iowa didn't play on ny day, it was a day or 2 earlier

mich, mich state, wisc, northwestern, penn st all lost on ny day

cj
01-03-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm confused (again), or maybe you're just wrong. Isn't Iowa a Big 10 team, and didn't they beat Missouri in something called the Insight Bowl?

Ocala Mike

The post was made just after midnight, Jan 2, so I assume the 0-5 meant January 1st, not December 28. Sure enough, I looked it up, and the Big 10 was 0-5 on January 1st. Illinois also won earlier as well.

cj's dad
01-03-2011, 11:37 PM

Ocala Mike

Yes, they are a Big 10 team and yes they did win.

And had the game been played on New Years Day- the post would have read 1-5 for the Big 10 on New Years Day !!

Ocala Mike
01-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Sorry, thought you meant 0-5 in ALL bowl games. Bottom line - Big 10 sucks, indeed. Iowa was lucky to win their game; what was called a catch on the field was overturned, but I hardly thought there was INDISPUTABLE evidence that it should have been reversed.

Ocala Mike

JustRalph
01-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Who the hell knows what is going to happen with OHIO STATE tonight

At least five of the guys are probably figuring this is their last tryout for the NFL, regardless of what Tressel says

rgustafson
01-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Micigan Sate, what a fraud. Has to be the worst top ten ranked team in history!

JustRalph
01-05-2011, 01:51 AM
Ohio State tried like hell to give it away.........but pulled it out.

Go Bucks!

http://buckeyefansonly.com/images/brutusbuckeyeandflag.gif