PDA

View Full Version : Amar’e Stoudemire’s PETA ad

Rutgers
01-01-2011, 07:18 PM
I was reading the New York Post and came across a PETA ad with Amar’e Stoudemire

It has a picture of Amar’e Stoudemire who is shirtless and showing his tattoos holding a basketball.

The copy says

“Ink, Not Mink
Be comfortable in your own skin, and let the animals keep theirs.”

let the animals keep theirs?…. Does he or anybody at PETA know what basketballs are made of?

cj's dad
01-02-2011, 01:21 AM
You are referencing an NBA professional basketball player, most of whom are complete imbeciles. Most have never had a cogent thought in their lives.

For you to be concerned about their (NBA idiots) feelings on any subject other than themselves and their self serving interests that requires serious thought is superfluous at best.

PETA's statement on this shows what a complete bunch of fools that the organization has become.

skate
01-02-2011, 02:04 PM
I was reading the New York Post and came across a PETA ad with Amar’e Stoudemire

It has a picture of Amar’e Stoudemire who is shirtless and showing his tattoos holding a basketball.

The copy says

“Ink, Not Mink
Be comfortable in your own skin, and let the animals keep theirs.”

let the animals keep theirs?…. Does he or anybody at PETA know what basketballs are made of?

good point babe.

just goes to show the distance that the left must go, in order to make waves about zilch, thanks..

dav4463
01-03-2011, 12:14 AM
I bet he eats meat and wears leather shoes.