PDA

View Full Version : Apology to a Few

Handiman
12-31-2010, 12:24 AM
There are a few members here who have been counting on me to do some things and finish some things. I am so sorry I have not been able to fulfill my commitments.

As some may know I was on the road and working on a couple of projects and delivering one. But my trip was cut short due to health problems. I ended my trip 3 weeks early.

I still don't feel good and as a result am doing nothing related to Horse racing at present.

I appreciate your understanding. I post this here because I have lost a couple addresses and don't know how to contact a couple of people. Also for Handifast users I have not been able to go further with that either.

Thanks again for your understanding.

Handi:)

Tom
12-31-2010, 12:27 AM
Hope you feel better soon...and thanks for what you already done here! :ThmbUp:

bucksboy
12-31-2010, 12:49 AM
handi.

no idea what u r talking about....but I hope u feel better....b well

happy new year

all good things

Handiman
12-31-2010, 01:59 AM
Ok...OK I know it's apology. I told you I wasn't feeling too good and it has affected my speling too! :)

Handi:p

BIG HIT
12-31-2010, 05:35 AM
You owe no one a apology what you have done already was far more than one should expect .Hope you feel better am sure every one here understand's thank you for all you have done.LOL as you can see my spelling not so good and i'am not sick

Robert Goren
12-31-2010, 06:55 AM
Get well soon :)

lamboguy
12-31-2010, 08:04 AM
everyone here hopes that you get well very soon. we look forward to your post's again. happy new year to you and your family, make it a great one!

Exotic1
12-31-2010, 09:58 AM
everyone here hopes that you get well very soon. we look forward to your post's again. happy new year to you and your family, make it a great one!

I echo lamboguy's comments and wishes here.

Hope you make a complete recovery.

Happy and Healthy New Year !!

punteray
12-31-2010, 12:04 PM
You have gone overboard in helping me understand some of "Libertbbasic". NO APOLOGY NECESSARY!!!!

Get well

Punteray

Dave Schwartz
12-31-2010, 12:14 PM
Handi,

In the vernacular of the day: "Dude, you've been doing a good thing for months. Take care of yourself right now."

Have a happy new year!

Dave

Handiman
12-31-2010, 10:51 PM
Thanks everyone. Spending a very quiet night at home dog sitting Jack, My daughter Jillian's dog.

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!:jump:

Handi:)

Fingal
01-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Handi,

In the vernacular of the day: "Dude, you've been doing a good thing for months. Take care of yourself right now."

Have a happy new year!

Dave

Taking care of yourself is priority #1, the rest here is gravy.
Have a happy & prosperous New Year !