PDA

View Full Version : Yep, let's skip the movie tonight,

JustRalph
12-29-2010, 08:24 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/29/iraq-war-veteran-wife-assaulted-outside-florida-theater-teen-mob/?test=latestnews

cj's dad
12-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Continuing repercussions from what is now known as the "thug nation"

boxcar
12-29-2010, 09:54 PM
The saddest part of the story is the poor teenager who was stunned by a taser.

Boxcar
P.S. Zilly made me say this. Tonight I'm possessed by him; but an exorcist is on the way over.
P.P.S. Btw, is spiritual health care covered under ObamaCare?

bigmack
12-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Say hello to the flocking fans to the unfunny Fockers franchise.

They're a bright bunch.

sonnyp
12-30-2010, 03:53 AM
this country is in big...big trouble. seriously, we've regressed to a point where every person needs to be armed to survive in the jungle that now exists.

this type sh-t happens everyday, everywhere. the kids are punks and thugs and would hurt or kill u in a minute.

with the sh-t sticking out of their faces, tongues, noses, eyebrows and ink allover their bodies they're reflecting behavior of mankind when we lived in caves or the jungle.

they have zero respect for themselves....why would anyone expect them to respect anything about your existence.

prospector
12-30-2010, 10:20 AM
300 BYSTANDERS!
that's the truly sad part..i could not have been a bystander..guess people are just made differently..

GaryG
12-30-2010, 10:33 AM
iLast time I was to Bradenton it was quiet and peaceful. A friend and I used to fish on the pier at Anna Maria Key.

Tom
12-30-2010, 11:43 AM
300 BYSTANDERS!
that's the truly sad part..i could not have been a bystander..guess people are just made differently..

Yup. And if one or two were packing heat, could have been a whole different story - one with a happy ending and a few body bags in the photo. Guns come in handy when you encounter animals walking upright. Bang Bang.;)