PDA

View Full Version : AQU,SA,TAM,TP- Wednesday 12/29/2010

MitchS
12-28-2010, 09:57 PM
Been secretly isolating a process :eek: that's been going pretty well. Its no secret that I'm a value player and I've been known to bet multiple horses to win in the same race if the odds present themselves. Doesn't really matter if its my 1st or 5th rated horse. What matters though is that the horse being bet has a descent winning probability compared the the rest of the field.

You'll notice on the sheet today that in most races there are anywhere from zero to 4 horses that are yellow highlighted. Keep in mind that these horses ARE NOT yellow highlighted because they are selected as the first selection to win the race, they ARE NOT!

These horses will be highlighted going forward on the sheet and they represent what I call VALUE PROBABILITIES "VP". They are horses that have a reasonable probability to win the race if value presents itself in the post time odds of 4/1 or higher. If 4/1 post time odds are not achieved there is no perceived value and a wager should not be engaged in.

Performance sheet is ready for download with the new "VP" highlighted value projection. Have a good day at the track!

M

MitchS
12-29-2010, 11:12 AM
I was thinking this morning as I was getting ready for today's cards that my new color coding may be confusing to some so I decided to make a change to make the sheet much more complete.

Yellow highlight- These horses are contenders but there odds may be too low for a win wager. Yellow caution with the odds!

Green highlight- These horses are the Value probable projection "VP" line of horses that may present value with a post time odds at 4/1 or over. Green light as possible long-shot play!

Sorry for the confusion, but I believe this makes the sheet much more complete as it lists a overall contender line plus value added horses to look for.

I've updated the sheet so you'll need to re-download to see the new changes.

M

MitchS
12-30-2010, 09:40 AM
I can only think of one 4 letter word for yesterdays results. TANK :D :confused:... Yea, It was brutal but that's the way it goes when your trying to seek out high paying mutuals. Day before we killed um'. Oh well, today's another day :)

AQU- Was the best track yesterday with a positive ROI and two descent mutuals of $14.40 and $20.80