PDA

View Full Version : TP,TUP- Tuesday 12/28/2010

MitchS
12-28-2010, 12:23 PM
KISS- Keep it simple stupid! :D.... I'm laughing but its true! If you only knew all the stuff I look at in making racing decisions at times... I've found though that this new sheet entitled "The Ultimate sheet" is really all the one needs to make proficient and profitable racing decisions. I'm my book at least ;)..

With that in mind and to try my best to help, especially the newer handicappers entering the game, was to create one ultimate sheet that has all of the pertinent information one needs to make sound and profitable decisions. Sometimes when we as handicappers try to take in too much information we actually get disconnected to the race itself. The Ultimate sheet was an end to that means. The sheet is finished, I'll only be working on fine tuning the ratings as time goes on, but there pretty solid at present.

Eliminated a couple of ratings that were hardly used. Added Age, R-fit, W-fit and a new rating entitled 1YR which only looks at same surface and within 1 furlong of today's distance going back 360 days.

Remember that some of the ratings are calculated as LOWER NUMBER the better, which includes.. Kic, R-fit and the new rating 1YR. All other ratings are calculated as highest numbers the better!

TP and TUP are ready for download at the website. Have a great day at the track,
M

MitchS
12-29-2010, 09:39 AM
It was a good day yesterday with what I'm now calling the value probable projection "VP" line.

Turfway Park-

1st- $11.40
2nd- $69.20 including 3rd ranked to top ranked $527.20 exacta!
6th- $41.80
8th- $11.80
10th- $19.80

Turf Paradise-

3rd- $10.40
4th- $19.40
5th- $10.20
7th- $12.20
9th- $17.60