PDA

View Full Version : WOODBINE 12/26 PRICK4

botster
12-26-2010, 10:48 AM
This is an afternoon card...
4th
1 ROYAL MORN has only had a few starts in Colemans barn and most likely will improve two more classes at some point.Can't leave out.

4 THE MOHEGAN PAN will be the favorite off this drop and deserves to be.

9 RAINING AGAIN has been a better horse since the claim and the week off may help this veteran.May hunt for early spot.

5th
The final of the Niagra here for 60k...No Filion here??

2 SANS FRONTIER have no idea who this female driver is here, but she prepped this one smartly for last weeks division trounce...the only value here IMO.

4 ONLY THE WORLD may be 3-5 here.

6th
2 LEGAL SUSPENSORY I always take a good look at these type.21 days out before that two move win in last.Lightly raced mare has 12 wins in her limited starts in her career.

4 PLAY AT WYNN I remember this horse with team B a few years back.Interesting bump up today off that big try in last.Hudon gets a live longshot drive here with no Filion around.

6 VOELZ HANOVER is classier than the field and needs to roughed up to be beaten.

7th
6 PANMUNJOM this horse is much harder to figure out than his name.Lots of seconds this year, but that mile three back is huge for this recent acquisition.This drop makes him an auto play here IMO.

7 KINDLY POET this drop in condition is just too big to ignore in a pick 4 wager.

1-4-9/2-4/2-4-6/6-7=$36...Good Fortune:)

woodtoo
12-26-2010, 12:59 PM
Hope the prick four doesn't burst your bubble :D

Sea Biscuit
12-27-2010, 11:26 AM
I wonder if the spelling mistake is intentional.

botster
12-27-2010, 10:20 PM
I wonder if the spelling mistake is intentional.

It's always the PRICK4, especially when "I get it" from Cassie Coleman in the last leg, with one of her "Gassed Up" charges...hahaha!!!:D