PDA

View Full Version : anybody betting parx that Philly track today?

precocity
12-24-2010, 12:02 PM
never really played the track but I'm going to unload today since its the only track on TS....somebody give me some picks!!!!! ;)

BlueShoe
12-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Not quite the only game in town, TVG is airing the quarters from Hialeah. Am going to take a look, not to bet, but to see the old beautiful track that has such tradition. In the meantime, with such a light schedule, will get a lot of chatter from Mr. B and Ken R. Best idea is just to forget racing and enjoy the holiday until Sunday.

trying2win
12-24-2010, 12:42 PM
never really played the track but I'm going to unload today since its the only track on TS....somebody give me some picks!!!!! ;)

PRECOCITY:

You might like to check out the 'SELECTIONS' section here at the PACE ADVANTAGE site. There are a fair number of PA members who have listed some Philadelphia Park selections for Fri. Dec. 24/10 there.

T2W

precocity
12-24-2010, 12:43 PM
PRECOCITY:

You might like to check out the 'SELECTIONS' section here at the PACE ADVANTAGE site. There are a fair number of PA members who have listed some Philadelphia Park selections for Fri. Dec. 24/10 there.

T2W
:ThmbUp:

precocity
12-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Not quite the only game in town, TVG is airing the quarters from Hialeah. Am going to take a look, not to bet, but to see the old beautiful track that has such tradition. In the meantime, with such a light schedule, will get a lot of chatter from Mr. B and Ken R. Best idea is just to forget racing and enjoy the holiday until Sunday.

oh I will tomorrow Mr shoe :ThmbUp: