PDA

View Full Version : PHA- Friday 12/24/2010

MitchS
12-23-2010, 09:39 PM
I've been working feverishly the last week or so on a couple of tweaks to the performance sheet and two new ratings help tie everything together ;). btw, I make these changes to fit my own personal handicapping eye and hopefully it helps others along the way.

Here's what I've done- Removed the WA and WL from the main sheet. Replaced them with SR-9A. When I changed the SR-L9 rating to only look at races of 1/2 furlongs to today's distance I noticed some lightly races horses came up with a "0", which came to the development of the SR-9A and looking at these ratings side by side helps in certain races. I also added ITM on the main sheet, which is the horses in the money percentage.

The step 6 sheet remains unchanged but the new third sheet, which I just call "stats" I'm extremely proud of. Since I'm an ex trainer, I look at things from a trainers point of view in some respects. I eliminated some useless information that hardly comes into play on this sheet and added more of what I like to look at especially workout patterns. What truly excites me about the enhancements on this sheet in the TWO newly created ratings that I've been working feverishly on and I'm VERY HAPPY with there results.

R-fit is a fitness rating to use in evaluating your contenders that looks at the horse past races and a few other important factors. W-fit is a workout fitness rating that looks at the horses workout patterns and a few other factors. W-fit would be good for young horses and or horses coming back after a layoff, Nice :)

I was reviewing a bunch of races this evening with these two new ratings and I think that they are very powerful. Actually in the 10th today at TAM the winner of that race paid $40+ was the 3rd ranked R-fit and the top ranked W-fit, NICE! :)

PHA is ready for download..

Happy holidays to all,
M
www.ultimateprecisiongaming.110mb.com