PDA

View Full Version : From the Goose/Gander File: Assange Upset Over Leaked Documents

Dave Schwartz
12-21-2010, 10:11 AM
http://slatest.slate.com/id/2278692/

Assange's Attorney Angry Over Leaked Documents

Hillary Clinton must be getting a chuckle out of this: An Australian newspaper reports that Julian Assange's attorneys are shocked—shocked!—by the fact that police reports relating to the WikiLeaks founder have been leaked. The Guardian, proving itself an equal-opportunity purveyor of leaked documents, printed excerpts of the Swedish police reports over the weekend. They describe in graphic detail allegations...

More at the link.

Tom
12-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Everything possible should be leaked about this jerk - bank account numbers, passwords, SS number, anything that can hurt him.

And even make up a bunch of stuff for good measure!

ArlJim78
12-21-2010, 11:00 AM
Headline:

Leakers Lawyer Livid over Leaks

johnhannibalsmith
12-21-2010, 11:03 AM
If you're going to dish out these leaks, you better know how to take a leak.

Dave Schwartz
12-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy... I sure hope you didn't spend HOURS working on that one.

Weak Wiki Wanker Wants Wevenge.

(Okay, so I needed a little help from Porky.)

boxcar
12-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Headline:

Leakers Lawyer Livid over Leaks

:D :D :D Pretty good! :ThmbUp:

Boxcar

Valuist
12-23-2010, 09:20 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Assange-Blowing-Smoke-on-BofA-cnbc-2827468497.html?x=0&.v=1

This certainly looks like securities fraud to me. Start (what appears to be) a false rumor about a company like B of A, see the stock get hit, then buy tons of stock and options. Now we don't know if Assenge bought BAC, but this looks like clear price manipulation.

Of course, he has to worry about the rape trial first. But I would think the SEC could make a strong case against him. Just wait until Assenge is in jail and Bubba wants to give him his own special "wiki leak"......Assenge will get to see rape from a whole different point of view :lol: