PDA

View Full Version : You cannot hide all your dirt under the carpet

senortout
12-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Hollywood cancels the remainder of their season ending card. A bit of rain has put the cabash on the remaider of todays card.

Correct me where you see glaring errors.....
The base was especially formulated to take tons of water and the drainage system was state of the art.

The top surface was designed to allow all the water to pass thru into that drainage system.

What have I missed?

elhelmete
12-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Not disagreeing with you, but I will say I'm getting possibly an inch an hour right now. It's been relentless and I'm looking around for my cubit-stick.

IIRC, there's a pathway leading up to the track that flood often and sometimes washes out a portion of the track. Happened in October, I think.

senortout
12-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Ok, thats a lot of rain and I cannot argue with that. Point taken.

Stillriledup
12-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Hollywood cancels the remainder of their season ending card. A bit of rain has put the cabash on the remaider of todays card.

Correct me where you see glaring errors.....
The base was especially formulated to take tons of water and the drainage system was state of the art.

The top surface was designed to allow all the water to pass thru into that drainage system.

What have I missed?

You forgot that the little 'employees' have final say over what management wants or thinks.