PDA

View Full Version : Another "tough as nails" Gal...

boxcar
12-17-2010, 12:55 PM
LS, recently, told us how his little 6 year-old gymnast sweetheart was "tough as nails". Well, the gal in this video must be cut from the same bolt as his daughter. Watch the vid and find out for yourself. Pretty impressive kid...

Boxcar

tiiQQP4-Ijw

DJofSD
12-17-2010, 01:02 PM
A massive failure on the part of liberals. She obviously has not got the message: guns are bad, criminals need to be understood, the police are the only people that can protect you and you should just resign yourself to whatever fate others have determinded is in your best interest. Oh ya, and what is wrong with her mother, having a weapon in the house with ammo to boot!

FantasticDan
12-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Did you listen to the end of the report? The only reason the teens were burglarizing the house is because they knew guns were inside, and they wanted to steal them. If these were hardened criminals instead of teens, the story likely would've ended badly for the girl.

I keep forgetting that kids and loaded guns in the house are a good mix. :blush:

mostpost
12-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Did you listen to the end of the report? The only reason the teens were burglarizing the house is because they knew guns were inside, and they wanted to steal them. If these were hardened criminals instead of teens, the story likely would've ended badly for the girl.

I keep forgetting that kids and loaded guns in the house are a good mix. :blush:
Usually when the righties here post one of these "We're SO macho" threads it takes a page or two before someone with common sense comes along and puts things in perspective. Well done! :ThmbUp:

If they would have actually listened to the report, they would know that the girl never confronted the burglars. They saw her, she ran, they split. When she looked for them they were gone.
This is not to take away from her bravery, kudos to her for being willing to stand up for herself. But, as you said, the outcome could have been much more tragic if a professional burglar or someone on drugs had been involved.

A PINK rifle???????????

johnhannibalsmith
12-17-2010, 03:07 PM
... a professional burglar...

http://schools.fwisd.org/merrett/news/McTeach%20Night/hamburglar2.JPG

boxcar
12-17-2010, 03:10 PM

And you conveniently forgot the other reason: They originally thought no one was home. Now...when they saw an innocent little girl inside, that in itself didn't deter them, but her pink rifle did -- in a hurry.

And you also forgot that her mom, just the day before, gave her daughter some instructions on how to load and use the weapon. So, she wasn't just any dumb kid. Her mother, obviously, trusted her enough to give her instructions in the first place! You have a problem with that? Or should the mom have contacted some czar in the Obama government first to obtain his or her permission? :rolleyes:

What would you have the young girl do who feared for her life since the burglars were armed? Put up her hands and surrender? So that maybe before they offed her, they could have their way with her, too.? :bang: :bang: :bang:

The prophet had it right when he said "all mankind is stupid"!

Boxcar
P.S. If you don't have any mirrors in your digs, let me know. I'll send you one for Christmas.

boxcar
12-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Usually when the righties here post one of these "We're SO macho" threads it takes a page or two before someone with common sense comes along and puts things in perspective. Well done! :ThmbUp:

If they would have actually listened to the report, they would know that the girl never confronted the burglars. They saw her, she ran, they split. When she looked for them they were gone.
This is not to take away from her bravery, kudos to her for being willing to stand up for herself. But, as you said, the outcome could have been much more tragic if a professional burglar or someone on drugs had been involved.

A PINK rifle???????????

Such sophistry! How do you know that the outcome wouldn't have been even worse if she hadn't acted!? Who is to say the druggie or professional burglar wouldn't have harmed her? Tell me why you would give the benefit of the doubt, with respect to this girl's safety, to a criminal? Explain this to me.

Boxcar

mostpost
12-17-2010, 04:20 PM
And you conveniently forgot the other reason: They originally thought no one was home. Now...when they saw an innocent little girl inside, that in itself didn't deter them, but her pink rifle did -- in a hurry.

And you also forgot that her mom, just the day before, gave her daughter some instructions on how to load and use the weapon. So, she wasn't just any dumb kid. Her mother, obviously, trusted her enough to give her instructions in the first place! You have a problem with that? Or should the mom have contacted some czar in the Obama government first to obtain his or her permission? :rolleyes:

What would you have the young girl do who feared for her life since the burglars were armed? Put up her hands and surrender? So that maybe before they offed her, they could have their way with her, too.? :bang: :bang: :bang:

The prophet had it right when he said "all mankind is stupid"!

Boxcar
P.S. If you don't have any mirrors in your digs, let me know. I'll send you one for Christmas.
The video clearly states that she hid, they saw her, she ran and got the rifle. When she came back with it they were already gone. Rewatch from 1:20 to 1:40 where it says the girl went from room to room with the rifle, but the three teens were already gone.
Just because she had the rifle does not mean she could have pulled the trigger. And if she did, how would this have affected her. She is an eleven year old girl. Such a thing would be very traumatic. Just because you have no regard for your fellow man doesn't mean she doesn't. :bang: :bang:

mostpost
12-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Such sophistry! How do you know that the outcome wouldn't have been even worse if she hadn't acted!? Who is to say the druggie or professional burglar wouldn't have harmed her? Tell me why you would give the benefit of the doubt, with respect to this girl's safety, to a criminal? Explain this to me.

Boxcar
First of all, let's separate out the professional burglar, who probably would not have been carrying a gun, would have made certain no one was at home and would have beat a hasty retreat if he saw someone in the house.
As for the druggie, the fate of the girl would have been much worse had a druggie been involved and I don't think her possessing a gun would have made much difference. An eleven year old is no match for an adult, Home Alone" to the contrary notwithstanding, and her shooting and missing would only enrage the druggie.

johnhannibalsmith
12-17-2010, 04:38 PM
... and her shooting and missing would only enrage the druggie.

...well, I'll put in one vote for the possibility that the druggie never quite reaches the point of rage as even in a muddled mindframe, his instincts might just encourage him to split knowing that he's now prey and there may be more predators acomin'.

bigmack
12-17-2010, 04:51 PM
I don't think her possessing a gun would have made much difference.
You could hear the boots aclopin' :jump:

qyoLuTjguJA

boxcar
12-17-2010, 05:51 PM
The video clearly states that she hid, they saw her, she ran and got the rifle. When she came back with it they were already gone. Rewatch from 1:20 to 1:40 where it says the girl went from room to room with the rifle, but the three teens were already gone.
Just because she had the rifle does not mean she could have pulled the trigger. And if she did, how would this have affected her. She is an eleven year old girl. Such a thing would be very traumatic. Just because you have no regard for your fellow man doesn't mean she doesn't. :bang: :bang:

So, then, what would you instruct your daughter to in such a situation? I take it that your mindless solution would be to encourage her to surrender? Toss her hands up in the air, shed big tears and beg the perp not to hurt her?

This gal running to get her mom's rifle was the normal instinctive action. It's called SELF-PRESERVATION. :bang: :bang: But I suspect that anything hyphenated term with "self" in it would be loathsome to you! This is why you're a liberal. You would expect someone else to take responsibility for your safety. You don't even possess the common sense of most animals in the animal kingdom. As stated previously, animals know they MUST do two things to survive in this life: One of them is to protect themselves with their God-given skills and defenses.

And you worry more about her being traumatized at the young, tender age of 11? I wonder if you would have any concern for her or her family if she had been harmed, instead? Or even killed!? From where I sit, I'd rather risk my child being traumatized than being dead! The former condition can be treated; the latter cannot for your info! It's kinda permanent. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And before you climb aboard, your holier-than-thou, sanctimonious horse preaching to me about what I should feel for my fellow man, you seem to have conveniently forgotten this passage:

Ex 22:2
If the thief is caught while breaking in, and is struck so that he dies, there will be no bloodguiltiness on his account.
NASB

That girl would have been within her full GOD-GIVEN rights to protect her mother's home and her life by killing the intruders! This gal's mother did right by her and taught her well! Kudos to all parents who teach their kids about the virtues of self-resourcefulness, and self-reliance and self-preservation -- and when these are cultivated and practiced, they result in self-respect and high self-esteem -- alien concepts to be sure for most liberals. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

GaryG
12-17-2010, 06:10 PM
One reason my area does not have a lot residential burglaries is that virtually everyone has at least one gun in the house and knows how to use it. There was one recently where 3 drug addicts broke into a residence. One was finalized halfway through a window and another in the yard. The 3rd one is probably still running. Since the two dead ones were armed there was no problem.

cj's dad
12-17-2010, 08:47 PM

A PINK rifle???????????

Are you actually a male ?? If so you are PITIFUL !!!!!

boxcar
12-18-2010, 02:45 PM
Are you actually a male ?? If so you are PITIFUL !!!!!

CJD, it has nothing to do with Mosty's gender. His problem is that Liberalism is a disease of the mind. The fact that he said what he did, within the context of this young girl's dangerous situation, proves this fact beyond any shadow of a doubt. In a millions years, I doubt any normal person would have invented such an irrelevant excuse for why she should not have had access to a gun and made any attempt to defend hersef. He had to invent the psychological argument -- that this girl could have been harmed psychologically if she had to have fired the weapon and hit someone. To his warped way of thinking, her psychological health or safety was of paramount importance, whereas given the situation she faced, she rightly reasoned that her physical safety or even her very life could be at peril! This young girl had it right. She had her priorities in order. Mosty had it all wrong by assigning only secondary importance to her physical well being. But this kind of sophistry leads to even more grievous reasoning implications.

Since Mosty subordinated her physical safety to her psychological well being, this implied that he must have also thought that the proper thing for her to have done would have been to entrust her own physical safety to the criminals who just broke into her house! They were more trustworthy than this victim herself! She should have trusted them with her own safety! :bang: :bang: :bang: This defies logic. It defies understanding. It defies comprehension.

Michael Savage had it right when he said that "Liberalism is a mental disorder".

Boxcar