PDA

View Full Version : Frauds Revealed - AFC

Ocala Mike
12-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Baltimore Ravens Defense - Bunch of fat guys who can't outrun their reputation. Regardless of how the overtime game ends with the Texans (I'm watching now on Mon. Nite FB), their 4th quarter meltdown was of historic proportions.

New York Jets Offense - What can you say, other than non-existent. Sanchez looks like he needs 72 degrees and fair skies to do anything with.

Ocala Mike

JustRalph
12-14-2010, 12:38 AM
great game

cj's dad
12-14-2010, 12:47 AM
[QUOTE=Ocala Mike]Baltimore Ravens Defense - Bunch of fat guys who can't outrun their reputation. Regardless of how the overtime game ends with the Texans (I'm watching now on Mon. Nite FB), their 4th quarter meltdown was of historic proportions.

What I posted way back when- The D is getting old.

The ravens secondary is suspect and Ray Lewis is not the factor he once was. The defensive key is Tyrell Suggs who played the entire 2009 season out of shape. He supposedly reported in shape this year.

Flacco is top notch and running back Ray Rice is a game breaker.

Problem is that the "D" comes first and what the Ravens were known for several years ago may have passed them by !!

JustRalph
12-14-2010, 01:14 AM
I predicted publicly tonight that the O Line is going to get Flacco hurt before the season ends. He is getting battered pretty damn good.

The way they twisted his knee on one of those sacks scared the hell out of me........ I thought for sure he was hurt. I am guessing he will be taking some Ibuprofen tonight.......... :lol:

cj's dad
12-14-2010, 04:37 AM
Before you get too carried away with tearing apart the Ravens D _

YDS 319.8 (10th)

PASS YDS 221.1 (14th)

RUSH YDS 98.8 (8th)

PhantomOnTour
12-14-2010, 10:25 AM
In the end it was the Ravens D that got the winning score. Every defense has a night where they get shredded, but the good ones rebound and win the game. That's what happened, and Baltimore had to have that victory.

Valuist
12-14-2010, 11:56 AM
IMO, there's only 6 teams that could win the Super Bowl: New England, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, New Orleans, the NY Giants and Philadelphia. Baltimore is a good team but a cut below those 6. The Jets and Bears' record is largely been a product of their schedule. Green Bay cannot run the ball and Rodgers now has 2 concussions this year. Indy just has too many injuries and is weak defensively. KC and Tampa are much improved but they also have benefitted from last place schedules. San Diego is good but their special teams are dreadful.

Valuist
12-14-2010, 11:58 AM
In the end it was the Ravens D that got the winning score. Every defense has a night where they get shredded, but the good ones rebound and win the game. That's what happened, and Baltimore had to have that victory.

A defense that give up TWO 90 yard plus drives in the 4th quarter is not good. It was a terrible throw by Schaub, off his back foot, and anyone not in a wheelchair on this forum could've housed that pass.

slew101
12-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Ravens defense has been just "good" for many years. They haven't been very good since 2003. They had to carry a bad offense for many years, now the team is more balanced.

That said, don't pass Harbaugh and Cam Cameron for that meltdown last night. 3rd and 2 from the 42 at 2:54, Texans out of timeouts, you have to run the ball there to take the clock down to 2 minutes. Plus, you can pick up the first down there. It's not like it was 3rd and 7. If you get 1 yard, you can also go on 4th down to end the game.

Giving the Texans the extra 45 seconds was the difference in that last drive.

On the Pick 6, the QB panicked because he was in his end zone. Should have tossed it into the stands.

Valuist
12-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Re: my above post on the 6 teams who I believe can win the Super Bowl, the more I think of it, forget Philadelphia. Too many questions on defense. Teams just move the ball up and down on them.

Agree with Slew re: the Ravens clock management. Didn't we just have a thread on this a few weeks ago? Yet some of these coaches continue to have brain cramps.

slew101
12-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Cam Cameron has been doing this for years. Somehow this guy gets good jobs on good teams (San Diego, Baltimore). We saw how good a head coach he was at Miami (1-15). He also had a terrible run at Indiana, although not sure anyone can win there.

One radio guy said it best. "I wouldn't hire Cam Cameron as a dog catcher."

Yet some of these coaches continue to have brain cramps.

PhantomOnTour
12-14-2010, 04:26 PM
A defense that give up TWO 90 yard plus drives in the 4th quarter is not good. It was a terrible throw by Schaub, off his back foot, and anyone not in a wheelchair on this forum could've housed that pass.
I hear ya, but don't sell the Texans offense short. They are outstanding: they have the leading rusher in the NFL, the best WR in the NFL in my opinion in A Johnson, and a damned good 4,000 yd passer in Schaub. Sometimes they get in a groove and NOBODY will stop them.

slew101
12-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Kubiak will be fired after the season. Most felt he was going to fired last year. Team has tons of talent.

I think the GB coach could also be in trouble.

I hear ya, but don't sell the Texans offense short. They are outstanding: they have the leading rusher in the NFL, the best WR in the NFL in my opinion in A Johnson, and a damned good 4,000 yd passer in Schaub. Sometimes they get in a groove and NOBODY will stop them.

cj's dad
12-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Several months ago I posted regarding the scheduling of games; not the teams being played but the timing of their schedule. If you look at this objectively I would hazard a guess that theirs is one of the more demandingin the league this year.

week 1 - at Jets opening new stadium on MNF

week 2 short rest - 2nd consecutive road game vs. div. rival - a loss

week 6 at NE off the Pats bye week - lost

week 7 - vs Buff - Bills coming off of a bye week - they proceeded to play possibly their best game of the year.off bye week

week10 - at Atlanta on a Thursday night - short rest - lost game in last 1:05

week14- at Texas coming off 8 days rest and following a brutal battle vs. Pittsburgh.

week 15 - return home on a short week to face SB champs N.O.

Does any other team face this difficult a schedule ??

Valuist
12-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Kubiak will be fired after the season. Most felt he was going to fired last year. Team has tons of talent.

I think the GB coach could also be in trouble.

Kubiak will be gone and may end up in Denver.

I don't think you can blame McCarthy in GB. They have been decimated by injuries all season.

slew101
12-14-2010, 10:42 PM
I find it hard to believe Bowlen could sell Kubiak to that fan base off his terrible job in Houston. I know he worked for the Super Bowl teams, but that pick would be terrible.

As for McCarthy, every team has injuries. He can't even teach his QB to slide. This is Rodgers' second concussion this season, yet he still keeps running the ball without sliding.

Kubiak will be gone and may end up in Denver.

I don't think you can blame McCarthy in GB. They have been decimated by injuries all season.

newtothegame
12-14-2010, 11:56 PM
I have always respected the ravens D. At home, they seem to be even tougher. But, after watching them get dismantled in the fourth quarter (against what I think is a little better then average offense) I am thinking this coming week will be real problems for the Ravens.
Houston's offense (although good) is far from new orleans and the offense they bring every week.
Houston- one real threat in the recieving corps.
New Orleans - EVERYONE is a threat and week in and out they prove it.
Houston -RB I have to give credit to Foster as he is outdone himself this year.
New Orleans RB- committee which has multi purpose backs that can hit you from all angles.
With the aggressive style of defense the Ravens play, look for ALOT of screens early and often.
Late in the game against Houston, the Ravens D got tired and it showed.
The saints will try and exploit this given the short week for the Ravens. Look for many quick three step drops and quick to the line plays forcing the D to react.
The ravens offense, doesnt really scare many people. It's a very workman like offense that relies on the running game to set up other options. This is one area where the saints have given up BIG plays. The saints must force flacco to throw the ball to beat them. As of late, the saints have made most of their opponents one dimensional by getting leads early and keeping the pressure on.
The Saints secondary is a very underrated group who can fly to the ball and create turnovers. Malcom jenkins is rapidly growing into one of the better safeties in the league.
I believe that the age of the Ravens D will begin to show in the send half as the saints begin to pull away. This game can get out of hand quickly if the raven are not careful.
Prediction Saints 34 Ravens 17
(note as of this writing, weather conditions forecatsed are for mid 30's with about 10mph winds).....nothing that would seem to impose game changing conditions in my opinion.

JustRalph
12-15-2010, 12:03 AM
I don't know much about Kubiak, but after watching that comeback they engineered the other night........ they gotta be doing something right.

I think he gets another year.

JustRalph
12-15-2010, 12:44 AM
After posting that Kubiak might have another year............

I just read a rumor that Bill Cowher is already talking to the Houston Owner :bang:

bks
12-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Having made a sizeable bet the Ravens would get more than ten wins this year, I watch most of their games.

Seems to me their main problems are on offense. They have no breakaway speed, their offensive line play is spotty and the playcalling completely lacks imagination. [ And could someone block the friggin' safety on the blitz?]

The team's identity historically is to depend on the defense, so it's like the offense just tries not to lose it for them. Problem is, the defense can't win games against good teams by itself anymore.

Still, despite looking horrible for long stretches of games, they have not lost a single game by more than 5 points. They're the most honest team in the league, which counts for a lot in the regular season.

Key Offensive Stats
Yards/Play 5.1
Points/Play 0.347
Rush Play % 45.17%
Pass Play % 54.83%
Completion % 62.82%
3D Conv % 39.53%
RZ Scoring % 50.00%

Key Defensive Stats
Opp Yards/Play 5.1
Opp Points/Play 0.282
Opp Completion % 57.26%
Opp 3D Conv % 36.17%
Opp RZ Scoring % 41.94%

Interesting that they're a small favorite against the Super Bowl champions, who come in riding a 6-game winning streak.

newtothegame
12-15-2010, 02:00 AM
Having made a sizeable bet the Ravens would get more than ten wins this year, I watch most of their games.

Seems to me their main problems are on offense. They have no breakaway speed, their offensive line play is spotty and the playcalling completely lacks imagination. [ And could someone block the friggin' safety on the blitz?]

The team's identity historically is to depend on the defense, so it's like the offense just tries not to lose it for them. Problem is, the defense can't win games against good teams by itself anymore.

Still, despite looking horrible for long stretches of games, they have not lost a single game by more than 5 points. They're the most honest team in the league, which counts for a lot in the regular season.

Key Offensive Stats
Yards/Play 5.1
Points/Play 0.347
Rush Play % 45.17%
Pass Play % 54.83%
Completion % 62.82%
3D Conv % 39.53%
RZ Scoring % 50.00%

Key Defensive Stats
Opp Yards/Play 5.1
Opp Points/Play 0.282
Opp Completion % 57.26%
Opp 3D Conv % 36.17%
Opp RZ Scoring % 41.94%

Interesting that they're a small favorite against the Super Bowl champions, who come in riding a 6-game winning streak.

Why do you think this is interesting BKS?
The Ravens have the second best record in the AFC (behind the red hot pats). They are 9-4 overall and an outstanding 5-1 at home. Do you think they should be underdogs? Or bigger favorites?
The line opened at 2.5 at most places and is currently around 1. (I have actually seen one place even).
The one thing in my opinion that should be concerning is that the secondary has alot of troubles against teams that like to throw the ball. Fast paced offenses seem to give the Ravens alot of troubles.
I think the saints win this not only straight up...but by a few scores. I am glad N.O is underdogs......:faint:

Robert Fischer
12-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Im not sure I agree

In my opinion Flacco and the offensive coaching is the teams weakness.
Flacco would be an amazing backup (although he's realistically too good to be a backup in a 32 team NFL). I just don't see him as a Superbowl caliber QB. If he had a tremendous offensive coach/system maybe he would be sufficient.
While I view running-backs as an overrated position, Rice is a top back when right. He's a little less consistent than I had expected, but he's still done very well. The Raven's offense does not have the consistent ability to pour it on and pull away which is one of the reasons for their 2nd half collapses at times.

On defense they look like they're in the top third to me. Not the greatest ever like they once were close to being but still extremely formidable. Everyone knows the list of good defenders and solid teammates, my only non-consensus opinion on their D, is that aside from leadership that Lewis provides, Ngata is their most valuable defender.

Like the Jets, a very good team, but not a Superbowl team this year.

cj's dad
12-15-2010, 05:15 AM
Im not sure I agree

In my opinion Flacco and the 1- offensive coaching is the teams weakness.
2-Flacco would be an amazing backup (although he's realistically too good to be a backup in a 32 team NFL). I just don't see him as a 3-Superbowl caliber QB. If he had a tremendous offensive coach/system maybe he would be sufficient.
While I view running-backs as an overrated position, 4-Rice is a top back when right. He's a little less consistent than I had expected, but he's still done very well. The Raven's offense does not have the consistent ability to pour it on and pull away which is one of the reasons for their 2nd half collapses at times.

On defense they look like they're in the top third to me. Not the greatest ever like they once were close to being but still extremely formidable. Everyone knows the list of good defenders and solid teammates, my only non-consensus opinion on their D, is that aside from 5- leadership that Lewis provides, 6-Ngata is their most valuable defender.
Like the Jets, a very good team, but not a Superbowl team this year.

I am pretty sure I have watched every Ravens game ever played. Having said that let me comment if it's ok on your post.

#1- Ravens fans do not have a problem w/ Joe Flacco- the problem as seen by us is Cam Cameron, the O co-ordinator

#2- Much too good to be a back-up - I rate him in the top 10 in the league

#3- If Trent Dilfer can win a SB, Flacco certainly is capable.

#4- Rice is top notch- his #s are off due to a average at best O line - as noted by Flacco being on the run way too often

#5- Ray is in his 15th consecutive season as a MLB - amazing stat. Yes he has lost a step and is not as intimidating as in the SB year, but his recognition of offensive schemes is outstanding.

#6 Ngata is a great player and 2nd in line on the D is Tyrell Suggs

My thoughts; The Ravens are a different team at home. I look for a win this Sunday. The Saints did, after all, lose to the Browns.

newtothegame
12-15-2010, 05:43 AM
I am pretty sure I have watched every Ravens game ever played. Having said that let me comment if it's ok on your post.

#1- Ravens fans do not have a problem w/ Joe Flacco- the problem as seen by us is Cam Cameron, the O co-ordinator

#4- Rice is top notch- his #s are off due to a average at best O line - as noted by Flacco being on the run way too often

#5- Ray is in his 15th consecutive season as a MLB - amazing stat. Yes he has lost a step and is not as intimidating as in the SB year, but his recognition of offensive schemes is outstanding.

My thoughts; The Ravens are a different team at home. I look for a win this Sunday. The Saints did, after all, lose to the Browns.

Dad, I respect your opinion but I have to laugh at your last comment ......
Your 100% right...the saints lost to the browns!
But didn't the Ravens lose to the Bengals??? At least the Browns are a 5-8 team versus the Bengals who are like 2-11. Their only two wins are against the RAVENS and Carolina (who is the worst team in the league right now just behind the bengals).
Point is, any team can have a bad week. To judge a team by one loss ...well just seems a bit far of a stretch.

Robert Fischer
12-15-2010, 05:51 AM
I agree but i'd say 5-10 - tough list playing dev advocate:
1.Manning
2Brees
3Brady
4Rodgers
5Rivers
6Roethlisburger
7Manning
8Vick
9Schaub
10Romo/Cutler/Flacco/Cassel/Ryan

I'm not 100% Sure Trent Dilfer could win a SB nowadays :confused:. Is the league so much of a Passing QB league?? - just like im not 100% sure NewOrleans could've won the year Dilfer got it done.......

-yea 15 years is an amazing achievement. it's hard to believe. From the on-the-field we are talking maybe greatest ever MLB.

you know... there D is so good - that at times I wonder if their D-coordinator does enough? The luxury of Lewis n the proven warriors is they practically coach themselves. And from a coaching perspective and STILLERS fan, very jealous of Ngata in the 3-4 D-line. We seldom have the luxury of guys like that in our line play.
Ravens are tremendously solid, but I'd think they could even blitz more, or be more aggressively creative. Hard to say because I usually see them in grudge matches with us. :ThmbUp:

Valuist
12-15-2010, 08:23 AM
I would not rate Eli nearly that high. He has a great running game and receivers yet he is throwing WAY too many picks.

Re: Dilfer, the Ravens won that year in spite of him. They had an amazing defense; the best since the 85 Bears, and Jamal Lewis and Priest Holmes at RB. They could've won that year with virtually any QB.

bks
12-15-2010, 09:30 AM
newtothegame wrote:

I think the saints win this not only straight up...but by a few scores. I am glad N.O is underdogs......

I thought the Saints should be favored off the Ravens' last couple of efforts. Plus, they had to play an overtime Monday night game for the week before. For the Ravens to be favored tells me a good deal of stock is being put into the likely weather conditions and the fact that, despite their record, the Saints are not a great road team. Lost to Arizona, should have lost to Dallas, played it too close against the Bengals, etc.

Making the Ravens a favorite is an invitation to bet the Saints. I think the Ravens win this week and will be life and death vs Cleveland the following week.

PhantomOnTour
12-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Why do you think this is interesting BKS?
The Ravens have the second best record in the AFC (behind the red hot pats). They are 9-4 overall and an outstanding 5-1 at home. Do you think they should be underdogs? Or bigger favorites?
The line opened at 2.5 at most places and is currently around 1. (I have actually seen one place even).
The one thing in my opinion that should be concerning is that the secondary has alot of troubles against teams that like to throw the ball. Fast paced offenses seem to give the Ravens alot of troubles.
I think the saints win this not only straight up...but by a few scores. I am glad N.O is underdogs......:faint:[/QUOTE]

Third best record in the AFC behind the Pats and Steelers.
And why do folks still rate Peyton Manning the best QB in the league? I would take Brady and Brees ahead of him...they have that fire in their belly and the ability to come up with big time plays in January, something Peyton hasn't done in awhile. He is a wonderful regular season QB, but the playoffs are a different story.

cj's dad
12-15-2010, 10:39 AM
But didn't the Ravens lose to the Bengals??? At least the Browns are a 5-8 team versus the Bengals who are like 2-11. Their only two wins are against the RAVENS and Carolina (who is the worst team in the league right now just behind the bengals).
Point is, any team can have a bad week. To judge a team by one loss ...well just seems a bit far of a stretch.

The ravens lost to Cinn. in week 2 before the Bengals imploded. And the Comment re: N.O. losing to the browns was to underscore what has been said many times - "on any given Sunday...."

and will be life and death vs Cleveland the following week.

I agree 100% - that is why this game vs. N.O. is so important

Valuist
12-15-2010, 10:56 AM

Not only did the Browns BLAST the Saints in the Saints' building, they destroyed the Patriots also. They played the Ravens pretty tough earlier in the season, as Hillis had a huge game and IN SPITE of Seneca Wallace at QB. IMO, McCoy is by far the Browns best QB. I think the worst thing an NFL handicapper can do is look at win/loss records because it doesn't tell much.

Bill Parcells remark may be great to tell players (you are what your record says you are) but it is the absolute worst advice for handicappers.

cj's dad
12-15-2010, 11:39 AM
1.Manning --- 13
2Brees---------10
3Brady---------11
4Rodgers------ 7
5Rivers--------- 7
6Roethlisburger - 7
7Manning ------ 7
8Vick -------------9
9Schaub ---------7
10Romo-----------8
Cutler --------5
Flacco-------3
Cassel---------6
Ryan----------------3

:ThmbUp:

I've put the years in the league after each of your top 10 - I would say that Flacco holds up well considering only 3 years in the league

cj
12-15-2010, 11:56 AM
I've put the years in the league after each of your top 10 - I would say that Flacco holds up well considering only 3 years in the league

Flacco is good enough to win a Super Bowl. Now, maybe the coaches should coach like they believe it as well. It is easy to blame the coordinator, but he has a boss that can tell him what to do...the head coach.

cj's dad
12-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Flacco is good enough to win a Super Bowl. Now, maybe the coaches should coach like they believe it as well. It is easy to blame the coordinator, but he has a boss that can tell him what to do...the head coach.

There is a love/hate relationship here regarding Harbaugh and Cameron.

The fans love Harbaugh, not so fond of Cameron.

Pittsburgh game 2nd and 5, about 2:30 left, and cameron calls for a pass; stripped by Pitts and the rest is history.

Vs, Houston 3rd and less than 3 minutes remain, cam calls pass, incomplete, punt, Houston ties it up and forces OT.

If Harbaugh is going to take over in vrunch time, he may as well fire the OC.

cj
12-15-2010, 01:42 PM
There is a love/hate relationship here regarding Harbaugh and Cameron.

The fans love Harbaugh, not so fond of Cameron.

Pittsburgh game 2nd and 5, about 2:30 left, and cameron calls for a pass; stripped by Pitts and the rest is history.

Vs, Houston 3rd and less than 3 minutes remain, cam calls pass, incomplete, punt, Houston ties it up and forces OT.

If Harbaugh is going to take over in vrunch time, he may as well fire the OC.

It should be clear to Cameron what Harbaugh wants done in every situation. Specific play, no, but at least short pass, long pass, run, whatever. If he doesn't, he should be fired.

sandpit
12-15-2010, 10:38 PM
1.Manning
2Brees
3Brady
4Rodgers
5Rivers
6Roethlisburger
7Manning
8Vick
9Schaub
10Romo/Cutler/Flacco/Cassel/Ryan

Shouldn't Matt Ryan be a lot higher on that list? He's having a great year and is team is at this point the number one seed in the NFC. And no, I'm not a Falcons homer, more Steelers and Chiefs on the AFC side, 49ers and Lions (ugh) on the NFC.

Robert Fischer
12-16-2010, 05:50 AM
Re: Dilfer, the Ravens won that year in spite of him. They had an amazing defense; the best since the 85 Bears, and Jamal Lewis and Priest Holmes at RB. They could've won that year with virtually any QB.

exactly. that was the point I was making by raising the question of whether a team like that would be just as successful in today's NFL. Remember that 2yrs after Baltimore, Tampa was another Defense-first team that won a SB (Gruden). The NFL probably wasn't that drastically different, and I wouldn't go as far to say that great Baltimore defense wouldn't still have won the ring, although it is true that the league has continued to shift to favor the pass.
The last 6 Superbowl winners on back to GrudenBowl=brees-2010, B.roflzburger, eli, Peyton, b.roflzburger, brady, brady. The last 3 SB runner ups were P.Manning, Warner, Brady.
Not monster stats, but there is a trend, and the rules continue to aid passing whether it's the no-knocking down Qbs rule, or the no tackling receivers to the head rule, or even the "most Cornerbacks are not permitted to hold and push off rule" rules...

Robert Fischer
12-16-2010, 05:51 AM
Shouldn't Matt Ryan be a lot higher on that list? He's having a great year and is team is at this point the number one seed in the NFC. And no, I'm not a Falcons homer, more Steelers and Chiefs on the AFC side, 49ers and Lions (ugh) on the NFC.

Definitely a case for that. He's having a good year, and the team is playing football. I was playing devil's advocate and trying to show that a top ten list is pretty contentious for the spots 5-10. :ThmbUp:

newtothegame
12-16-2010, 06:22 AM
exactly. that was the point I was making by raising the question of whether a team like that would be just as successful in today's NFL. Remember that 2yrs after Baltimore, Tampa was another Defense-first team that won a SB (Gruden). The NFL probably wasn't that drastically different, and I wouldn't go as far to say that great Baltimore defense wouldn't still have won the ring, although it is true that the league has continued to shift to favor the pass.
The last 6 Superbowl winners on back to GrudenBowl=brees-2010, B.roflzburger, eli, Peyton, b.roflzburger, brady, brady. The last 3 SB runner ups were P.Manning, Warner, Brady.
Not monster stats, but there is a trend, and the rules continue to aid passing whether it's the no-knocking down Qbs rule, or the no tackling receivers to the head rule, or even the "most Cornerbacks are not permitted to hold and push off rule" rules...

Totally agree...the league wants and NEEDS the prolific offenses. The days of defense wins championships may well be gone. Now thats not to say that a total lack of defense can win it all...but the saints were definitely not the Ravens of the past in their win. They did just enough with ONE BIG DEFENSIVE play to seal it. But, even in that bowl, Mannings numbers were very respectful (outside of that one pick).
Offense pays the bills. Now I have no definitive stats to back it up, but I would also go so far to say offensive versus defensive jersey sales are not that close.
Then, with the growing popularity of "fantasy" football, which is again predominently offensive...well its easy to see why and where the league is headed!

cj's dad
12-16-2010, 12:18 PM
For those of you who wager football in advance, it is snowing here now and another snowfall is predicted for Sunday !

PhantomOnTour
12-16-2010, 12:57 PM
For those of you who wager football in advance, it is snowing here now and another snowfall is predicted for Sunday !
Geaux Saints! ;)

newtothegame
12-16-2010, 05:59 PM

Thanks for the info Dad. Think I will double down on New Orleans ;)