PDA

View Full Version : PTC Updates

BetPTC
12-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Rather than create a new thread each time we have an update to our site, I thought I would just create one page to make it easier to follow.

We did a small software update today (12/13/10) which added the ability to make conditional WPS, WP, and WS wagers based on the win odds. In addition, we changed the color scheme slightly on the Bet Builder page to make it easier on the eyes.

And yes, we do have Tampa for those who have asked.

Todd Bowker
General Manager

michiken
12-13-2010, 06:14 PM
The black on blue or white on alternating blue on the main site just kills my eyes... Keep it simple - use a white background with black text.

How hard is it to have your offshore programmers show the results with the payouts with a ZERO i,e 3.20 instead of 3.2?

teddy
12-13-2010, 06:17 PM
why cant we make just show bets based on win odds...
or max odds settings instead of min odds settings...

BetPTC
12-26-2010, 12:36 AM
As the new year is upon us, many tracks are updating simulcast agreements for 2011 race meets. BetPTC is trying to keep up with all of the incoming contracts and wanted to make sure to let all of our customers know that over the next few days we will be updating our player rewards levels for many tracks.

Most significantly, as has been reported in most of the major trade publications, Churchill Downs and Magna Entertainment have dissolved TrackNet Media Group, and are negotiating simulcast agreements separately for themselves and other racetrack partners in 2011. Couple that with the new raises and decliines in takeout rates, and there will be some significant changes, both in the rates we pay for signals and in the rules and levels for player rewards.

Some rewards levels will go up, and unfortunately some others will go down.

We know everyone is anxious to know about the two major meets to get underway in the near future, Santa Anita and Gulfstream Park. Player rewards rates have been posted for both tracks. Just log in to your account and select My Rates from the Player Tracking Menu to get your rates.

If you have any questions about your new rates, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Todd Bowker
General Manager