PDA

View Full Version : The pursuit of Palin continues

JustRalph
12-13-2010, 12:21 AM
The AP is pulling there stuff down but some of it has been captured

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2641666/posts

a daughter helps fix a loose strand of her mother's hair, and it becomes an international scandal. Amazing.

NJ Stinks
12-13-2010, 12:45 AM
It is Paris Hilton-type coverage - no doubt about it.

PaceAdvantage
12-13-2010, 02:06 AM
It doesn't matter at this point. Nobody is buying what these media idiots are selling. If they were, the left wouldn't have had their heads handed to them in this last election.

The very fact that Palin is still around and still relevant tells you all you need to know about what a failure the media has been at their "pursuit of Palin."

Now it's just sad to watch...does the media realize how impotent they have become in the Palin arena?

cj's dad
12-13-2010, 06:13 AM
Sarah needs to start filing suit against these vultures !!

jognlope
12-13-2010, 09:50 AM
It's not her utter lack of knowledge of American history, it's her demeanor, the constant sarcastic comments. She comes off as an angry, biting person and she just refuses to come up with the brass tacks, any real solutions.

GaryG
12-13-2010, 09:58 AM
It's not her utter lack of knowledge of American history, .Example please?

boxcar
12-13-2010, 10:07 AM
It's not her utter lack of knowledge of American history, it's her demeanor, the constant sarcastic comments. She comes off as an angry, biting person and she just refuses to come up with the brass tacks, any real solutions.

Oh...an awful lot like BO and the Democrat Party, you mean? Angry? Yup. Biting? Yup. Real Solutions? Obama's idea of real solutions is to insult the Repugs by telling them it's okay for them to sit at the back of the bus. Or that he's spoiling for a fight with them. BO is just full of solutions. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Robert Goren
12-13-2010, 10:07 AM
Some people love her. Some people hate her. Although I disagreed with her politics I could see how some people liked her. That was till I saw her hunting. As a hunter, I can not respect anyone who hunts and can not reload their own gun. There is no excuse or explanation that can cover that ever.

jognlope
12-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Actually killing that beautiful animal probably won her over with many.

johnhannibalsmith
12-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Absolutely. I detested her as a candidate, I react to her voice like a dog with a shock collar - but - when I diligently tuned in to some show about her like all the people that don't like her do - I was indeed swayed powerfully by that killing and will now pledge my allegiance to her.

IIIiiiiiii caaannn ssseeeeeeeeee the mooothhherssshhhip.

FantasticDan
12-13-2010, 10:59 AM
It is Paris Hilton-type coverage - no doubt about it.But isn't she the Paris Hilton of politics? Only more annoying? :p

HUSKER55
12-13-2010, 11:32 AM
LBJ USED TO HUNT. IS HE ON YOUR LIST AS WELL? BO THINKS THERE ARE 57 STATES.

Tom
12-13-2010, 12:22 PM
I liked the part on one show where her father is showing off the skulls on display - "This one's a moose, this one's a bison, there here were a couple of democrats...." :lol:

Jimmy Fallon Friday - "Sarah Palin is going to Haiti this weekend. Does anyone need to see Sara Palin over them in a helicopter? Bang Bang!"

PaceAdvantage
12-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Jimmy Fallon Friday - "Sarah Palin is going to Haiti this weekend. Does anyone need to see Sara Palin over them in a helicopter? Bang Bang!"I don't get it...and he still has a show? Who knew?

johnhannibalsmith
12-13-2010, 01:11 PM
I don't get it...and he still has a show? Who knew?

exactly exactly and exactly.

boxcar
12-13-2010, 01:11 PM
I don't get it...and he still has a show? Who knew?

Him, the producer and the 124 viewers he has.

Boxcar

prospector
12-13-2010, 01:14 PM
only to liberal losers..
to all others she's a mama grizzlie doing her thing..she's a patriot who loves family and country..:ThmbUp:

Tom
12-13-2010, 01:17 PM
She hunts from a helicopter!

PaceAdvantage
12-13-2010, 01:34 PM
She hunts from a helicopter!Ahhh...that makes a little more sense...I'm sure all the left-wingers on here will be shocked to learn that I was unaware that Palin hunts from a helicopter...kind of like the hog hunting scene in Apocalypse Now I suppose. :lol:

FantasticDan
12-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Him, the producer and the 124 viewers he has.

Ratings report from last week:

Ratings - Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon Deliver November Sweep Wins

At 12:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" also delivered a bigger audience in the slot in adults 18-49 than any cable or broadcast entertainment competition in the hour.

PaceAdvantage
12-13-2010, 01:36 PM

At 12:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" also delivered a bigger audience in the slot in adults 18-49 than any cable or broadcast entertainment competition in the hour.
That's awesome for him...never thought from his SNL days that he was the kind of talent that could one day have his own show...maybe he's gotten funnier since then?

bigmack
12-13-2010, 01:45 PM
[/I]
Yeah, he's kickin' the bejesus out of the Esteban guitar infomercial that plays opposite him. :ThmbUp:

http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/da_esteban.jpg

JustRalph
12-13-2010, 02:08 PM

I suppose she didn't have any solutions when she negotiated 1200 bucks a year for every Alaskan citizen as a benefit of opening up the oil fields

I suppose she didn't have a solution when she was a Mayor of a small town who took on a corrupt Governor and dislodged a corrupt bunch of cronies who were running Alaska like they were a Monarchy ? Don't forget these were "Men" from her own party.

A quick Internet search can reveal more of her accomplishments. But I bet you didn't even think of doing that? You are buying all the Bullshit peddled by your media.........

AGIA License bill signed August 27, 2008
House Bill 3001 for awarding a contract to TransCanada Alaska for developing and building a pipeline stretching for 1,715 miles from the Prudhoe Bay treatment plant to Alberta Canada.

Natives of Alaska have dreamed of a pipeline for more than 30 years. Sarah Palin in less than two years got the bill passed and the framework is now laid for them to move forward with the project.

Energy Package signed August 25, 2008.
House Bill 4001 and Senate bill 4002 were signed into law by Governor Palin on August 25, 2008. SB 4002 pays $1,200 to each resident who qualifies. The money for these payments comes from the state's natural resource revenue. This bill also suspends the state's tax on gasoline.

“Alaskans who signed up for direct deposit will see these funds on September 12, along with their dividend,” said Governor Palin. “In rural Alaska, particularly, many people are facing a choice between feeding their families and heating their homes, and they could use this payment from the state's energy-generated surplus to cover some of those bills.”

Administrative Order 242 signed August 20, 2008.
This order puts together a co-op of the Department of Natural Resources and the Department of Revenue to work with organizations who wish to commercialize Alaska's North Slope natural gas.

"This solidifies our commitment to facilitating an LNG project that is a product of market interest,” Governor Palin said. “By committing both project capital and natural gas resources to a pipeline that would transport North Slope natural gas to tidewater, an LNG project can remain an integral element of the state’s effort to deliver Alaska’s gas to market"

The Order encourages the departments to support any who are pursuing development of natural gas projects which are liquefiable and economic.
End of quotes:

I don't want her to be President, but I also want her to be treated fairly. Just like anybody else. And she has been treated like shit.

She fell on the Sword when the Lawsuits from the left were going to bankrupt her. She turned it into a plus and made a ton of money and secured her family's future. She has put up with pure hell from the media and she has overcome their blatant bias against what they see as a threat. if she were a Dem/Lib they would be having dinners in her honor all over California and Washington. She continues to march on. No matter what the future holds, she seems pretty resilient. Resiliency is an admirable trait.

boxcar
12-13-2010, 03:15 PM

Oh...so he has 200 viewers? I stand corrected. :D

Boxcar

boxcar
12-13-2010, 03:18 PM
No matter what the future holds, she seems pretty resilient. Resiliency is an admirable trait.

Either that or glutton for punishment in the extreme. :D :D The line between the two may be pretty thin. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

mostpost
12-13-2010, 03:33 PM
The AP is pulling there stuff down but some of it has been captured

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2641666/posts

a daughter helps fix a loose strand of her mother's hair, and it becomes an international scandal. Amazing.
There is plenty of legitimate stuff to criticize Palin for. Having her hair "tidied up" is not one of them. This just makes us look like Republicans who complain about minutiae and look like fools for doing so.
Credit to Palin for going to Haiti and providing a focus on the problems there.

johnhannibalsmith
12-13-2010, 03:49 PM
There is plenty of legitimate stuff to criticize Palin for. Having her hair "tidied up" is not one of them. This just makes us look like Republicans who complain about minutiae and look like fools for doing so.
Credit to Palin for going to Haiti and providing a focus on the problems there.

Attaboy Mositie.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Greyfox
12-13-2010, 03:52 PM
The Dems are absolutely praying that Palin is put forth to oppose the Prez.
She would give them impetus to galvanize what is currently a fragmented base.

jognlope
12-13-2010, 06:38 PM
That's great she's done things in her state, just doesn't answer questions about concrete solutions for US.

JustRalph
12-13-2010, 06:49 PM
That's great she's done things in her state, just doesn't answer questions about concrete solutions for US.

compare that with Obama........... I am sure you asked the same question of him last election? Right ?

I will put you down as a McCain voter.......... :ThmbUp:

fast4522
12-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Sara kicks the dirt directly into the liberals face and he expects solutions to the filthy problems created by liberal programs that can not sustain themselves. 2012 will be another slaughter for the Demarcates.

jognlope
12-13-2010, 07:31 PM
I guess even if the trip to Haiti is more a camera moment, it's better to go there, even it is for a camera moment, because undoubtedly she will be changed by that trip. Well hope so anyway.

fast4522
12-13-2010, 07:35 PM
I guess even if the trip to Haiti is more a camera moment, it's better to go there, even it is for a camera moment, because undoubtedly she will be changed by that trip. Well hope so anyway.

O Right!

skate
12-13-2010, 07:40 PM

gees, j...lopey.

you post "utter lack of knowledge". Based on what?

And then you say that SHE "come off angry", what do you call yourself, or any dem.?

Keyrist, if anything she has come front and center with brass tacks and real solutions.

see me here, she has the "number one attribute for a leader"...yep..."common sense".
And along with her common sense, she applies "Truth".

With the likes of people such as we see in the white house, any part of truth and common sense makes them squirm in hemorrhoidal harmony, hence when you tune into the Media, you can not help but to confuse yourself.

jognlope
12-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Ok then post her "solutions," not general ones, like cut spending, limited government. Now that we have $900 bil added onto the deficit to their meal tickets can keep more money and our grandkids can pay for it, we'll see how "cut spending" doesn't happen, at least not any time soon.

bigmack
12-13-2010, 08:07 PM
The biggest kick I get out of Mrs. P., is her ability to get under the skin of some. The same 'some' as were oftentimes harpin' about every politically correct issue that floated down the gutter. Turns out, they hang in the gutter, riddled with muck & gunk. In a couple o' words, they smelleth.

That being said, TLC has offered a little slice into the world of Mrs. P., and from this humble correspondents perspective about the only position she might fit would be VP. No fuss, no muss, swear people in, hang around, travel a bit, call it a day. You know, a Bidenesque typ'o existence.

Other than that, she ought not to venture into Fed politics.

skate
12-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Shale and off shore drilling...boom;)

fast4522
12-13-2010, 08:17 PM
The biggest kick I get out of Mrs. P., is her ability to get under the skin of some. The same 'some' as were oftentimes harpin' about every politically correct issue that floated down the gutter. Turns out, they hang in the gutter, riddled with muck & gunk. In a couple o' words, they smelleth.

That being said, TLC has offered a little slice into the world of Mrs. P., and from this humble correspondents perspective about the only position she might fit would be VP. No fuss, no muss, swear people in, hang around, travel a bit, call it a day. You know, a Bidenesque typ'o existence.

Perhaps, but

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SouvCUZv330&feature=related

skate
12-13-2010, 08:17 PM

i think, joe B has already taken over the white house.... i know-i know.

hey, the rep. have many canidates, Sarah is just part and she seems content to play her role.

PaceAdvantage
12-14-2010, 05:01 AM
I guess even if the trip to Haiti is more a camera moment, it's better to go there, even it is for a camera moment, because undoubtedly she will be changed by that trip. Well hope so anyway.Oh dear no. Have you forgotten she literally has no heart or soul? :rolleyes:

HUSKER55
12-14-2010, 02:58 PM
liberals are funny. They screw the economy up so bad and then make fun of sarah for saying stop spending.

First words out of their mouth? Cut spending,...where?

people, That was a clue.

Instead, they want to tie into social security. Never mind obama has airforce one strapped to his ass.

2012 is getting closer day by day.

Guys, just sit back and watch these people implode.

NJ Stinks
12-14-2010, 04:42 PM
gees, j...lopey.

you post "utter lack of knowledge". Based on what?

OK, Einstein. You're playing Jeopardy and Alex says you can pick your opponent from these three: "Common Sense" Palin, "Telepromptor" Barack, or "Wild Willie" Clinton.

Pick your poison.

johnhannibalsmith
12-14-2010, 04:54 PM
What are the categories? This could be interesting.

NJ Stinks
12-14-2010, 04:59 PM
What are the categories? This could be interesting.

I don't know all of them but in Final Jeopardy it's "General Knowledge". :p

Greyfox
12-14-2010, 05:15 PM
OK, Einstein. You're playing Jeopardy and Alex says you can pick your opponent from these three: "Common Sense" Palin, "Telepromptor" Barack, or "Wild Willie" Clinton.

Pick your poison.

Opponent? Surely the guy who thought that were 57 States would be weak.
Or the guy who thought Austrian was a language. Oops that's the same guy.
Or the guy who promised "shovel ready" jobs and didn't know what they were.
Oops. The same guy.
His strength would be in the "Harry Potter" comic books category. He's read every one of them. Alex might throw one of those questions in.

NJ Stinks
12-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Opponent? Surely the guy who thought that were 57 States would be weak.
Or the guy who thought Austrian was a language. Oops that's the same guy.
Or the guy who promised "shovel ready" jobs and didn't know what they were.
Oops. The same guy.
His strength would be in the "Harry Potter" comic books category. He's read every one of them. Alex might throw one of those questions in.

What a surprise! Somebody here actually picked Barack! :jump: (Although I must admit it was about 15-1 that you would be the first, Greyfox. :) )

boxcar
12-14-2010, 05:39 PM
What a surprise! Somebody here actually picked Barack! :jump: (Although I must admit it was about 15-1 that you would be the first, Greyfox. :) )

Why are you so overjoyed that Grey just picked him as Dunce of the the Year?

Here's a New Year's resolution you should make: Take up some "bodybuilding" so that you can raise the mental acuity bar for BO and at least get it off the ground. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
12-14-2010, 05:51 PM
I don't know all of them but in Final Jeopardy it's "General Knowledge". :p

DEFINITIONS

THIS LAND IS 'R'
LAND THIS LAND
IS 'D' LAND

P.A.C.-MEN

ANATOMY OF
THE JELLYFISH

ANATOMY OF
THE WEASEL

"...and finally..."

WORDPLAY

"Alex, I'll go against him..."

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2004/07/12/image628749g.jpg

skate
12-15-2010, 04:21 PM

Pick your poison.

Hey hey hey now lookey here, lay off my man Albert.:cool:

The only problemo with Sarah, she has way too many competitors, none of them are neo-con/Democrats.

Now, i am not at all saying that she could/should win, not important.

She is way better than, BO or FishBellie.

This is one spot (Pres) that experience takes a second to CommonSense with some truth added.

She gets into office (not saying she will) and then she appoints her cabinet.
Sec of Def/BigDickCheney
Sec of State/M. Backman (?)
Sec Treas./ Kudlow
Sec. educ/ Bill Bennett

Not that you couldn't figure this for yourself, but you get my direstion, and this is just me (maybe Einstin also), give me truth and common sense, it's not like we are back in the days of Albert -the-GreaT OR aLBERT-the-stin, nope.