PDA

View Full Version : Putting out the call for sponsors of the P.A.I.H.L.

PaceAdvantage
12-12-2010, 05:10 PM
What's a contest without prizes, correct? :lol:

I'm looking for past, present and future advertisers to contact me either publicly or privately to see if you wouldn't be so kind as to donate to our prize pool for the PaceAdvantage Inter-Board Handicapping League.

We'll take donations in the form of cash and/or prizes such as free subscriptions or software products.

Would love to have everything in place before the start of the contest on January 8, 2011.

You can post your sponsorship intentions in this thread or send me a private message or email me by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this screen.

lamboguy
12-12-2010, 05:48 PM

I'm looking for past, present and future advertisers to contact me either publicly or privately to see if you wouldn't be so kind as to donate to our prize pool for the PaceAdvantage Inter-Board Handicapping League.

We'll take donations in the form of cash and/or prizes such as free subscriptions or software products.

Would love to have everything in place before the start of the contest on January 8, 2011.

You can post your sponsorship intentions in this thread or send me a private message or email me by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this screen.
i can

CryingForTheHorses
12-12-2010, 08:17 PM

Hey Mike,Would a bag of oats help? :lol: :lol: ..Coundnt help myself :lol: