PDA

View Full Version : Transgender Coworkers Daughter Hangs Herself? Tranny's Fault?

Zippy Chippy
12-11-2010, 04:38 PM
We have a transgender at our office. He's bigger than me. 6 ft 3, 240 lbs. Wears a wig, uses womens room (male parts). You must live like a woman for a year before they will do surgery. He's about 50 yrs old.

He/She has 4 kids, all teenagers. A couple of the kids are troubled, I wonder why. He/She has had to leave work several times cause her 15 year old daughter has had suicide attempts.

He/She's daughter recently hanged herself. Is the transgender at fault? Its a big debate at the office.

I wasn't going to post this but recently saw the Madoff child thread and figured i would.

johnhannibalsmith
12-11-2010, 04:42 PM
By that logic it was obviously the transgender's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-granpappy's fault.

Tom
12-11-2010, 04:48 PM
No one is responsible but themselves.

Zippy Chippy
12-11-2010, 05:00 PM

I agree. It was a tragedy> He was literally on the phone w/ his other daughter screaming, "CUT THE ROPE, CUT HER DOWN, CUT THE ROPE" It was absolutely terrible and will be with all of that were there hearing that.

I was a little shocked when a couple of our elder workers were absolute PISSED, and screaming a few days later at what a horrible person that he/she is for doing that to his daughter. I was very confused at this logic.

johnhannibalsmith
12-11-2010, 05:04 PM
...I was a little shocked when a couple of our elder workers were absolute PISSED, and screaming a few days later at what a horrible person that he/she is for doing that to his daughter...

What? CPS didn't follow up on the calls in which they voiced their concerns?

Let's Roll
12-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Yes, the tranny is at fault. He put his own needs before those of his children
and has deprived them of a normal life. Now his family pays a terrible price.
Ask yourself if all his dressing and surgery could have waited a few more years until his teens grew up ?
Sorry to hear that the young lady took her own life.

Zippy Chippy
12-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Ask yourself if all his dressing and surgery could have waited a few more years until his teens grew up ?

I can totally see both points.

And to add insult to injury, after all this happened. He is now a man again. GOing by his mans name again, using the mens room again. Wig removed.

boxcar
12-11-2010, 05:30 PM

Not entirely true, Tom. Is it not written?:

Num 14:18
'The Lord is slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generations.'
NASB

This is the point I made over on the Dream Act thread. Corporate responsibility comes into play here, as it would heads of government, etc. In this situation, as with the kids of illegals, we're dealing with the family unit. The corporate head of the family unit (at least from the biblical perspective) is the father. In the absence of a father, then the mother.

Also,there are examples in scripture that give affirmation to the above passage.

Boxcar

boxcar
12-11-2010, 05:32 PM

Well put, LR. However, I think the girl bears the greater sin because ultimately she made the decision. The father bears responsibility for bringing her to the point of despair or depression.

Boxcar

Tom
12-11-2010, 05:38 PM
"I yam what I yam"
Popeye 4:19

boxcar
12-11-2010, 05:43 PM
"I yam what I yam"

I love yams, too; but Popeye should have stuck with things he knows, such as spinach. ;)

Boxcar

sally
12-11-2010, 09:21 PM
"I yam what I yam"

Tom, you are Funny!!! :D

But I have a question for Boxcar... isn't that quote under your post more indicative of Islam, rather than Christianity?

Did Matthew really call for violence?? :confused:

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2010, 09:23 PM
I don't get it.

trackrat59
12-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Zippy, what a sad story all around.

IMO, you can put only so much blame on a 15 year old. Imagine the pain she must have had to do such a thing.

Then you have the poor girl's father. I know it's difficult for some, but think of all the pain and guilt he/she must feel. No wonder the wig came off and he's back in the mens room. To me that's a sign of pure guilt for what has happened. Now he/she has to struggle all over again when he really feels like a she inside.

Your older co-workers, well, this is too much for them to deal with.

Then you have the mother of the children and the other children.

What a mess. I hope everyone at work is being supportive. As difficult as this topic is for most people to comprehend, we're still talking about human beings.

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Wears a wig, uses womens room (male parts).In what world do they let a man with "male parts" wearing a wig use the women's room?

bigmack
12-11-2010, 09:35 PM
'87, Minneapolis, yours truly had a marketing company. 35-40 employees. Woman walked in & applied for a job. I had little to do with the employees but I notice a short shirt when I see it. She worked there for about a week and was one lousy worker. My GM came to me and said "She ain't workin' out." I says "Leave me out of it. Can 'er if you wish." She does.

Few days later we get a call from her, says 'she' is 'he' and is considering a discrimination suit. I get on the phone and says I'll not only put you on trial, I'LL PUT THE WHOLE SYSTEM ON TRIAL. Then I went into something about Attica. :rolleyes:

Never heard from it again. Good thing, next step would have been ghoulish.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/tumblr_lasbn2sAsU1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

Grits
12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
ROTF, Mack . . . LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:lol:

Zippy Chippy
12-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Not to make light but when he/she first started it was an event. People werecoming over to look at him. Girls were literally running out of the bathroom. One of my friends had a good line. "He was in the stall next to me. I don't care if he's dressed as a women. Man shit smells different than my shit"

boxcar
12-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Tom, you are Funny!!! :D

But I have a question for Boxcar... isn't that quote under your post more indicative of Islam, rather than Christianity?

Not in the context in which it is found.

Did Matthew really call for violence?? :confused:

Right church, wrong pew. :) That was Jesus talking.

Like anything else, you have to read that verse in its context. Jesus wasn't calling for violence but prophesying how people would react to his gospel. The gospel of Jesus Christ is actually a pretty divisive message when you consider how it's received in the world. The gospel to this very day still divides families and friends and husbands and wives, etc.. Trust me on this. I have plenty of firsthand knowledge of what I speak. Moreover, why do you think Christians are so hated in the world? The gospel,therefore, is the "sword" that divides.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm not really buying this story...is what I meant to say...but then again, anything is possible in this world I suppose...

Zippy Chippy
12-11-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm not really buying this story...is what I meant to say...but then again, anything is possible in this world I suppose...

Nah. Its true. I can get about 40 witnesses! Wouldn't make this up

PaceAdvantage
12-11-2010, 11:17 PM
A tragic, unusual story like this should have made the local news at the very least, should it not have?

JustRalph
12-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Not to make light but when he/she first started it was an event. People werecoming over to look at him. Girls were literally running out of the bathroom. One of my friends had a good line. "He was in the stall next to me. I don't care if he's dressed as a women. Man shit smells different than my shit"

you are still taking the Vicodin right? maybe you should halve the dose and refrain from posting for a while.......just read for a while....... :ThmbUp:

sally
12-11-2010, 11:36 PM

Oh, I believe it PA... where I worked we had a guy become a girl and he sued to be allowed to use the ladies room... and he had a teenage daughter who had a hard time adjusting... of course, this was at the USPS...

PaceAdvantage
12-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Oh, I believe it PA... where I worked we had a guy become a girl and he sued to be allowed to use the ladies room... and he had a teenage daughter who had a hard time adjusting... of course, this was at the USPS...When you say "become a girl," I am assuming it was a little bit more than throwing on a wig and some lipstick, as the guy in this thread was portrayed...(using the woman's room with his "male parts"....no way this is true)

WaHoo
12-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Years ago my Aunt was having a hard time keeping a ranch hand,
So she decide to hire a Gay one , after couple months he
worked out pretty good, then one night she was drinking
a glass of wine and the Gay Cowboy came in and she
said would you take off my blouse and he did, then she
said take off my bra, then she said take off my skirt and he did,
she said if you wear my clothes to town again i'll fire you :lol:

Grits
12-12-2010, 09:16 AM
you are still taking the Vicodin right? maybe you should halve the dose and refrain from posting for a while.......just read for a while....... :ThmbUp:

I'm with Ralph on this part--Zippy. This person's bathroom habits are truly too much information, as is the comment from your exceedingly bright friend. Still, either way, if all true, its a devastating tragedy.

I laughed at Mack's photo, but, again, this story is so sad, its difficult for me to debate the relevance of who is at fault for this child's death. So sad.

Zippy Chippy
12-12-2010, 10:31 AM

Lol. When he started the company his name was "Kim" after he went back to a man his name went back to his birth name "john" It even had to be changes in the company emai. It made lt awkward for after the change when customers would call him and he'd answer the phone this is john speaking and you'd hear him say "oh no you have the correct number". The customer must have said I have the wrong number I was looking for Kim.

Saratoga_Mike
12-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Lol. When he started the company his name was "Kim" after he went back to a man his name went back to his birth name "john" It even had to be changes in the company emai. It made lt awkward for after the change when customers would call him and he'd answer the phone this is john speaking and you'd hear him say "oh no you have the correct number". The customer must have said I have the wrong number I was looking for Kim.

How long have you been working with him/her?

Zippy Chippy
12-12-2010, 10:43 AM
How long have you been working with him/her?

I am no longer at the company. This also isn't something that happened recently. This was a couple years back. I started there (its was a major communications company) in 1997 and i belive he came 2 years later. So i worked with this person from about 1999 to 2009. I just googled his name to see if i could find a story. I obviously dind't want to publish his name and stuff. But i came across this poem written by him. He's likes to write poetry. This is obviously about his daughter.

Young Girl Too Soon by xxxxxx

Cold winter's day, the sun's warming the air.
Car horns beep impatiently, double parked there.
Women from the restaurant wait for someone.
Department store sales promise two-for-one.

This is what you left behind when you went.
The boring, the exciting, the old and the new.
The fun, the growing, the love among us too.
Young girl, you left us much too soon.

Sausage vendor at the park fills the air with temptation.
SUV with a Cucaracha horn on vacation,
Streetcar broke down twice on the way to Ashmont station,
Got there on time anyway with no situation.

Many countries to visit around the world,
Greece, Portugal, England, Italy, girl.
In your own state are towns you'd never seen,
So many places you'd never been.

All the places you could've traveled,
Till your life became unraveled.
Young girl, you left us much too soon.

Makeup, clothes, Compact Discs to play,
Newest singer, just came out today.
Heads turned wherever you went, beautiful.
Your star was beginning to shine, truthful.

Now I just miss you so much that my face goes numb.
I don't believe you're gone, I have to sit back some,
And figure out this life without you here.
But you'll always be my little Carrie dear.

All the hearts full of love for you,
When we heard the news was true,
Young girl, you'd left us much too soon.

cj's dad
12-12-2010, 10:53 AM
We have a transgender at our office. He's bigger than me. 6 ft 3, 240 lbs. Wears a wig, uses womens room (male parts). You must live like a woman for a year before they will do surgery. He's about 50 yrs old.

He/She has 4 kids, all teenagers. A couple of the kids are troubled, I wonder why. He/She has had to leave work several times cause her 15 year old daughter has had suicide attempts.

He/She's daughter recently hanged herself. Is the transgender at fault? Its a big debate at the office.

I wasn't going to post this but recently saw the Madoff child thread and figured i would.

This is your original post - it is written in the present tense.

You inform us in post#30 that this happened a year ago - what kind of game are you playing ??

Zippy Chippy
12-12-2010, 10:53 AM
I guess it doesn't really matter if i say the company. Its Verizon in Boston, and the funny thing is, i dont even now if this story ranks in the top 5. WHAT F'D UP PEOPLE.. One of the reasons i left. It was a circus.

Zippy Chippy
12-12-2010, 11:02 AM

You inform us in post#30 that this happened a year ago - what kind of game are you playing ??

IM not playing a game cjs dad.I would never make this story up obviously. I know i said a year ago but im sitting here thinking, " I left the company a year ago at this time and it was way before then" I actually googled his name to see if i could find the story"

Saratoga_Mike
12-12-2010, 11:12 AM

Yeah, the veracity of this story is certainly in question.

Zippy Chippy
12-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Yeah, the veracity of this story is certainly in question.

Jeez guys. I dont know why people are attacking me. Here is an article from when he was a woman. I dont know what else i need to do. Its the 1st article. Initials KS. I know i said a year but I was just stating that it wasn't a current thing> i left the company last december and it was well before then. Im trying to google everything i can since its annoying being accused of trolling. Not sure what else u want me to do. Here is his/her article.. When i find a story on the obituary i will accept all of your apologies.

http://www.globe-of-verizon.org/pdf/June2001spin.pdf

Saratoga_Mike
12-12-2010, 11:17 AM
Jeez guys. I dont know why people are attacking me. Here is an article from when he was a woman. I dont know what else i need to do. Its the 1st article. Initials KS. I know i said a year but I was just stating that it wasn't a current thing> i left the company last december and it was well before then. Im trying to google everything i can since its annoying being accused of trolling. Not sure what else u want me to do. Here is his/her article.. When i find a story on the obituary i will accept all of your apologies.

http://www.globe-of-verizon.org/pdf/June2001spin.pdf

No one attacked you - we questioned the truthfullness of the story. I'll ck out your link.

Zippy Chippy
12-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Any astute person by reading the 2 articles i posted..

The article posted as a woman talking about gay pride and how he's a transgender working at verizon, and then the story (poem) about his daughters suicide (if you google the article you can see same last name, male 1st name) can come to the conclusion that everything ive posted is the truth.

Well i guess believe what you want, i guess posting on a forum you have to be willing to get questioned especially when the story is outrageous.

Zippy Chippy
12-12-2010, 11:22 AM
No one attacked you - we questioned the truthfullness of the story. I'll ck out your link.

Okay fair enough. Just IMO there is nothing worse in life than telling the truth about something and being accused of lying. I grew up w/ 3 older sisters. That was my whole childhood :lol:

Saratoga_Mike
12-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Okay fair enough. Just IMO there is nothing worse in life than telling the truth about something and being accused of lying. I grew up w/ 3 older sisters. That was my whole childhood :lol:

The link lends some crediblity to your story, but it's still odd you started out the thread by presenting the story as having just happened.

Zippy Chippy
12-12-2010, 11:56 AM
The link lends some crediblity to your story

LOL thats because its true. Unless people think i created both of those articles :lol:

As for my story seeming like it was a present story , i dont know why i wrote it like that so i have no explanations. Sorry.