PDA

View Full Version : twin spires/ no Tampa

phattty
12-11-2010, 10:30 AM
horsemens dispute..say it could settled by post time

Turfway
12-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Dear god i ask you why did you have to take my youbet away it really is getting close to time to find a new ADW i'm trying to like twinspires its just not happening

jelly
12-11-2010, 12:30 PM
No Tampa betting on Twinspires.

Just got off the phone with Twinspires and they say no contract with Tampa.

"There working on It"

Igeteven
12-11-2010, 12:43 PM
No Tampa betting on Twinspires.

Just got off the phone with Twinspires and they say no contract with Tampa.

"There working on It"

Still horrible, I quit them, went to Expressbet

Why anyone stays with them and trying to see what you bet, is beyond me.

Charli125
12-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Ridiculous. CDI really is one of the worst entities in racing.

Charli125
12-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Find a new ADW. There are lot's out there that are offering Tampa. Unbelievable that on day 1 of an exciting meet they're not available.

JimG
12-11-2010, 12:52 PM
The ADW's think so little of their "customers" that they never announce in advance that they are taking a track pending negotiations. We always have to wait until the opening day of a meet and hope that the track is available.

Guess they figure degenerates will just wager on any available track.

Jim

chuck
12-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Now their whole system is down AGAIN!!

BobbyMcMuffin
12-11-2010, 01:06 PM
I was logged in to TS 10 minutes ago and noticed no Tampa and came here to get the scoop. Now I can't sign back into TS. Invalid Username/password combo. Back to this crap again.

Market Mover
12-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Now their whole system is down AGAIN!!

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68739&highlight=twinspires

Please look at the picture carefully. Now look at the wager pad options. This has happened on more than a few occasions.

Run.

Tom
12-11-2010, 02:50 PM
I am cashing tickets as Tampa Bay.....on a real ADW....XpressBet.

Who needs anything CD related?

Wickel
12-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Youbet, Youbet, where art thou? Or as some like to say: Change it back!

garyoz
12-11-2010, 09:15 PM
I have used Twinspires exclusively for a while and been a customer since the inception of Brisbet/WinTicket etc. (closed down a backup TVG account when their customer service acted like jerks). I did have a dormant Xpressbet account (hadn't used for 3 years) and funded it with zero problems today when Twinspires failed to offer Tampa.

I'm pleasantly surprised at the improvements at XpressBet. Easy to fund, new intuitive interface and the video feed did not stall or buffer at all like Twinspires does on weekends.

You always need a couple outs in terms of getting a bet down anyway. I'm going to use XpressBet more often. I don't use any of the freebies at Twinspires anyway. They really seem to care little about the customer experience at Twinspires.

CincyHorseplayer
12-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Gary and Tom,the video feed is pretty good at Xpressbet??

If that's the case I'm as$ out of this ugly b**ch.TB is my mainstay in the winter.Won't have it from TS.

garyoz
12-12-2010, 07:26 AM
Gary and Tom,the video feed is pretty good at Xpressbet??

I'd say try it. A sample of one day may not be representative. Never hurts to have more than one account and there are no fees at Xpressbet. I've been happy with TS but I do think they have not been handling their problems well lately. And competition is a good thing.

phattty
12-12-2010, 08:07 PM
called them today, still no agreement, but thought it comical that they were running banner add for Tampa

i did however get compensated for tampa downloaded products from saturday

tampa is just down the road 2.5 miles from me and i usually only make one bet through TS to get free stuff

oexplayer68
12-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Why in the world does anyone even play with this company any more when you can get rebates, and superior service at PTC? I do this full-time, and can't for the life of me see why even a recreational player would want to play without the benefit of rebates when they are available.

I use Twinspires for free PP's and occasionally video although PTC has most of my tracks now. All you have to do is bet a dime super an there is no charge for the PP's.

The other big problem with CDI is the Tracknet nonsense. In my mind, supporting them means more player-unfriendly agendas being pushed forward. They are already screwing us with their 2% rebate deal, so I'll make my bets at Delta or Turf Paradise instead.

One other thing, if I did ever have a problem at PTC I could get the owner or GM on the phone in 10 seconds. When Twinspires had their password change last month I spent an hour on the phone trying to get someone.

Light
12-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Why in the world does anyone even play with this company any more when you can get rebates, and superior service at PTC?

I'd love to give them my business and get rebates but from PTC:
Alaska, California, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Utah. Connecticut customers may not wager though our internet platform.

What I don't get is how does every other ADW based in the U.S. get around these state restrictions and PTC can't. I thought those dinosaur days were over.

oexplayer68
12-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Yeah, that's a good question why some ADW's allow wagering in states that others don't. Here in my state I can bet our tracks through PTC, but not other ADW's.

I'll ask Wes (owner) why that is. I know in a perfect world they would like to offer wagering to everyone.

JustRalph
12-13-2010, 05:13 PM
Why in the world does anyone even play with this company any more when you can get rebates, and superior service at PTC? I do this full-time, and can't for the life of me see why even a recreational player would want to play without the benefit of rebates when they are available.

is it still telephone only withdrawals ?

What is the amount you have to bet to get a rebate ?

oexplayer68
12-13-2010, 09:12 PM
is it still telephone only withdrawals ?

Actually they have ACH now which hits my bank the next business day which is way faster than Youbet was.

What is the amount you have to bet to get a rebate ?

I'm pretty sure everyone gets a rebate there. The more you wager the higher the rebate. You should talk to a guy name Wes or Todd, and I'm sure they'll treat you right.

cosmo96
12-16-2010, 09:01 AM
No Tampa Bay, no Twin Spires.

duncan04
12-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Twinspires NOW has Tampa Bay on its wagering menu

Southieboy
12-21-2010, 10:40 PM
We expect to have Santa Anita available for wagering for Opening Day, Dec. 26th.

duncan04
12-21-2010, 11:46 PM
We expect to have Santa Anita available for wagering for Opening Day, Dec. 26th.

But with the "boycott" will anyone care?? :confused:

toussaud
12-22-2010, 11:26 PM
all i have ever used, ever, is xpressbet, besides randomly closing my account 3 minutes to post one day for verification purposes lol, never had a problem out of them in 3 years. wish it was easier to take out money though but i can live with that.