PDA

View Full Version : M1 FRIDAY LIVE PIX

botster
12-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Unbelievable to see the M1 down to two days a week and the colony of drivers here.Lately here, it reminds me of back in the day when trainers still drove their own stock, and B class drivers were plentiful each and every night.

No doubt in my own experience profits were up back in the eightees, and very early ninetees at the M1.

Let's give it a whirl tonight.Anyone and everyone is invited to join in.

Good Fortune:) .

botster
12-10-2010, 06:25 PM
1 here is lightly raced 5 year old.How old is Bob Tisbert?Good Lord, he must be at least 73!!!
Shipping in and has been alright winning 6 times this year...not impossible.
2 These monti connections are real good at putting one over and have been doing it forever.Berry was winning everything Sat. night here.Reasonably fresh three year old comes off a decent one and figures to better than last try here.
3 Has a serious class edge here.Those horses at Mohawk are just better than these.Second start back and 2nd lasix.This barn has had a better year present than years past.
4 Here's Mark Gray,this guy I thought would have shown more in his career than he has.This one seems to be in too tough.
5 I like the trainer here,but hasn't shown much in the class dept. in his limited starts.I will pass and watch.
6 This horse has missed three weeks shipping in and will be bet.Trainer is questionable, and Chester is a very fast track.I usually play against these type.
7 Has been bad for quite some time...toss.
8 Doesn't look too much considering the action he will be taking.Some are pretty high on this Mcnair kid.The verdict still out IMO on him.
9 That last mile presents good longshot status IMO.Donald Dancer and post 9 is somewhat of a downer,but I will use here.
10 This owner/trainer here is a licensed vet.This horse appeares to need much vet attention...hahaha...pass.

The 3 here pretty much looks like a standout,but odds will be low.1 Tisberts charge here could be second and 9 can menace at big odds in a suspect remainder.I will use 2 the behind a bit,but not on top.He just hasn't shown enough to indicate he could be ready to score.
3-9-1-2 early figs.

botster
12-10-2010, 06:48 PM
1 This was an honest mare back in Canada a few years ago.Only one win in the last two years.She is a declining sort these days.
2 She couldn't get it done with T.T two back and hasn't been such a great claim for 20.
3 Driven aggressivley in last and faltered against a few of these.Has been a trip type winner only over the last few years.
4 Jarret Kelly freehold guy in to drive...horse looks poor.
5 1 win in 22 starts and almost 41k made...wow!.Reasonably fresh and does gets a big switch.Don Dancer can make a decent horse look real bad, so I am taking a second look.
6 I will be watching this one on the track off the scaratch sick.Harder has good stock, but stables many cripples who are usually on borrowed time.
7 1 win in last 58 starts is a drawback here.No speed and out a month...must toss.
8 Has tact gait speed and Dave Miller from a respectable barn.Also has a touch of class.Odds will be a factor here.Dangerous.
9 Everyone will be using this one tonight.Anderson appeares to be back to his old ways again lately and this mare always creates a hinderance when trying to get a good number across.
10 toss
Early figs 9-8-5-6

Not4Love
12-10-2010, 07:00 PM
I'll go with the owner/Vet/trainer combo. ( #10 V I P Hall). This would be tough to beat in the thoroughbred game. The #3 is just not getting much action on the board. Seems strange .

botster
12-10-2010, 07:07 PM
I'll go with the owner/Vet/trainer combo. ( #10 V I P Hall). This would be tough to beat in the thoroughbred game. The #3 is just not getting much action on the board. Seems strange .

Big go from the #5...good job by his trainer here.I just couldn't use on top.

Not4Love
12-10-2010, 07:08 PM
#3 got the money late. Geez.

botster
12-10-2010, 07:24 PM
6 Looks pretty sound on the track which makes it tougher here to try to make some cash for me.small 6-9/3-5-6-8-9.

Not4Love
12-10-2010, 07:24 PM
I'll go 9/8 box.

botster
12-10-2010, 07:30 PM
I'll go 9/8 box.

It's so hard to bet against this horse.The payoffs always are piss poor in the top two spots.

botster
12-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Not a race for me...Pass

Not4Love
12-10-2010, 07:45 PM
#1. Looks good warming up. I'll take him.

botster
12-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Berry has always had the longshot capability.

botster
12-10-2010, 08:02 PM
2 is suppose to beat these.Odds a big factor here on how much I can wager though.
6 Dissapointed as fav in last.Another try here and will be bet again.
3 D.Miller on again off a sharp score for the Cruises.German bred trotter will be very tough.Again short odds all around on the top figs.
9 Veteran has all the speed and backclass, but how conditioned is he?
8 Not impossibe,but Smith is always so unagressive.

botster
12-10-2010, 08:04 PM
2 is suppose to beat these.Odds a big factor here on how much I can wager though.
6 Dissapointed as fav in last.Another try here and will be bet again.
3 D.Miller on again off a sharp score for the Cruises.German bred trotter will be very tough.Again short odds all around on the top figs.
9 Veteran has all the speed and backclass, but how conditioned is he?
8 Not impossibe,but Smith is always so unagressive.

I guess 2 Crypto man is the overlay, but stiff competition from the other logical ones.

botster
12-10-2010, 08:08 PM
I guess 2 Crypto man is the overlay, but stiff competition from the other logical ones.

I will bet win here @ 5-1 or better.

botster
12-10-2010, 08:14 PM
I will bet win here @ 5-1 or better.

chalks just too tough.

botster
12-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Hoping to get some value here.
8 One thing that Baggitt has always had was a nack to get one off the gate and to the top.
9 This trainer here knows how to prerace.I witnessed some scary happenings in this barn and Irvine is his man.

The 9 is sharp and I am betting her here.
2-6-7-8 back and forth.

botster
12-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Hoping to get some value here.
8 One thing that Baggitt has always had was a nack to get one off the gate and to the top.
9 This trainer here knows how to prerace.I witnessed some scary happenings in this barn and Irvine is his man.

The 9 is sharp and I am betting her here.
2-6-7-8 back and forth.

7 just crushes there as the big chalk.Stamper and Mettines bomb them in the place hole.

botster
12-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Going 8-2 cold here.8 Just in phenominal form since moving into Raymers barn.2 sits and comes on late for second.Short, but playable in this case.

botster
12-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Going 8-2 cold here.8 Just in phenominal form since moving into Raymers barn.2 sits and comes on late for second.Short, but playable in this case.

2-8

botster
12-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Crunch time here..

2 has got the gate and the driver switch but class is a bit ?.
7 looks suspect on the track.

The 8-10 are left here.

8-10/2-8-10

botster
12-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Crunch time here..

2 has got the gate and the driver switch but class is a bit ?.
7 looks suspect on the track.

The 8-10 are left here.

8-10/2-8-10

8-10 is 38.20...that's good.7 needs vet work.Will be better next time out if the owners are smart.

botster
12-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Cheap trots here for 15.
1 Marino is real good with these type and continues logical here.odds?
5 surprised Simons is not driving here.I like this.Running all over the place in the P.P.,that I don't like...hehehe.
6 Shes got a knack with trotters maybe a board bomber?
7-10 both with figures here

7-1-10

botster
12-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Cheap trots here for 15.
1 Marino is real good with these type and continues logical here.odds?
5 surprised Simons is not driving here.I like this.Running all over the place in the P.P.,that I don't like...hehehe.
6 Shes got a knack with trotters maybe a board bomber?
7-10 both with figures here

7-1-10

5 jogs from the pocket.They do warm up like that routinely sometime, especially trotters. I suspect this horse does just that.3-1, no big loss, chalk it up and remember for the future.

botster
12-10-2010, 10:08 PM
1 has 32 wins as an 8 year old and is in decent enough form.
5 is a problem child, but is fresh, and wasn't against these in last.Watching on track.I like this barn, good horseman.
6 oldtimer drops here...may never have been in this low.?????
10 Lame horse with much back class.10 hole ?????.What happened to this barn??
4 appears the obvious for a board spot.

6 looks good in the warmups and I don't think he has ever been in for this low tag.

5-6/1-4-5-6

botster
12-10-2010, 10:13 PM
1 has 32 wins as an 8 year old and is in decent enough form.
5 is a problem child, but is fresh, and wasn't against these in last.Watching on track.I like this barn, good horseman.
6 oldtimer drops here...may never have been in this low.?????
10 Lame horse with much back class.10 hole ?????.What happened to this barn??
4 appears the obvious for a board spot.

6 looks good in the warmups and I don't think he has ever been in for this low tag.

5-6/1-4-5-6

6 goes a giant trip here @10-1.10 won with trip and class.

botster
12-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Cheap pacers here to close it out.

What's wrong with the 5 here? That last race is something I look for when one is working their way back.Steve Smith sits and comes late to win the finale...maybe.Dinnerman willl bomb them on occasion, always with a small stable.2 Looks like a bad favorite here...oats and water stable and a cold driver.Not a good combo at short odds.10 getting bet off the board here in this crap race...LOL.

5/2-3-4-6-7-10 IN A small BOX to close it out.

botster
12-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Cheap pacers here to close it out.

What's wrong with the 5 here? That last race is something I look for when one is working their way back.Steve Smith sits and comes late to win the finale...maybe.Dinnerman willl bomb them on occasion, always with a small stable.2 Looks like a bad favorite here...oats and water stable and a cold driver.Not a good combo at short odds.10 getting bet off the board here in this crap race...LOL.

5/2-3-4-6-7-10 IN A small BOX to close it out.

2 doesn't get bet, and jogs a well driven winner.Funny when that happens.

Zman179
12-11-2010, 12:13 AM
15 years ago, the only way drivers like John Sheehan, Vinny Ginsburg and Jack Baggitt Jr could get into the Meadowlands was by paying admission. Now they're listed to drive there this Saturday night.