PDA

View Full Version : NBA tonight

Bettowin
12-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Can the Thunder beat the Hornets on the road? CJ? They won by 6 at home and I didn't see the game. Was it easier than the 6 points indicated? I know they were all over Golden State at home but ended up with a close final score.

Valuist
12-10-2010, 06:00 PM
New Orleans led that game 70-68 after 3 quarters. I would say it was not a misleading final score. Here is the box:

http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nba/results/2010-2011/boxscore795665.html

cj
12-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Can the Thunder beat the Hornets on the road? CJ? They won by 6 at home and I didn't see the game. Was it easier than the 6 points indicated? I know they were all over Golden State at home but ended up with a close final score.

The Thunder have been one of the better road teams in the league the last few years. They play just as well on the road usually, which at times is disappointing as a season ticket holder. They just don't dominate at home like some teams.

So, yes, they can beat them. I've said all year the Hornets record was a mirage, and I don't expect that to change.

cj
12-10-2010, 06:11 PM
New Orleans led that game 70-68 after 3 quarters. I would say it was not a misleading final score. Here is the box:

http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nba/results/2010-2011/boxscore795665.html

That game totally changed when Brooks sent Durant to guard West early in the 4th. West was done after that.

Bettowin
12-10-2010, 06:34 PM
The Thunder have been one of the better road teams in the league the last few years. They play just as well on the road usually, which at times is disappointing as a season ticket holder. They just don't dominate at home like some teams.

So, yes, they can beat them. I've said all year the Hornets record was a mirage, and I don't expect that to change.

Thanks. I gotta get down to a Thunder game this year:)

cj
12-10-2010, 10:35 PM
That game totally changed when Brooks sent Durant to guard West early in the 4th. West was done after that.

Did the same thing tonight. West 24 points but invisible once Durant took over in the 3rd.