PDA

View Full Version : Steed and Scribe Neural Software??

sq764
09-30-2003, 10:12 AM
Anyone ever used the MMTRXpp neural software from Steed&Scribe?
\

CapperLou
09-30-2003, 12:10 PM
sq764:

I am not familiar with either of these, but can tell you that P.D. Mahalik is one of the best handicappers in the country.

The version mmtrx which does not use pp's is of interest to me as is the one you mention.

Hopefully, some people have had experience with either one of these and will post some comments.

All the best,

CapperLou

sq764
09-30-2003, 12:48 PM
I tried to email them and got a message back that it was an invalid email address..

But oddly enough they have recent results from their program.

CapperLou
09-30-2003, 04:28 PM
If you can't email--try his website: www.pdmahalik.com

You might find out more there about the software. Mahalik is connected with many gambling sites who sell his picks--but one would be better off I would think using the software on their own. We obviously need input from board members on this subject.

All the best,

CapperLou

Lefty
09-30-2003, 05:06 PM
Capper, the website seems to be invalid. Get a big square box says page not found and website may no longer exist.

CapperLou
09-30-2003, 05:23 PM
Lefty:

It does not work trying to access it from the board, but if you type it in on your computer--you will get there. The steedscribe.com site also has the software and offers another piece of software free with the purchase.

All the best,

CapperLou

PaceAdvantage
10-01-2003, 12:57 PM
Link on this board should work now...you had an extra '.' at the end there Lou.....

P. D. Mahalik
10-01-2003, 01:42 PM
I can see from some of the discussion I have some changes to make. People found my website, but don't know how to talk to me.

You can send any questions or comments to pdmahalik@aol.com.

You can also read Post Parade Wednesday through Sunday at VegasInsider.com. We are discussing Tom Brohamer's book on Modern Pace Handicapping and the new MMTRX (BRISnet.com Version) is based on the guidelines in that book, but there is a lot more to it. I can send you a sample report.

P. D. Mahalik

Lefty
10-01-2003, 11:06 PM
Ok, went to the site. This sure doesn't seem to be neuralnet software though. Might be ok, just not neuralnets.