PDA

View Full Version : F the President!

Tom
12-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Not my words, but those of an as yet identified member of the Democrat's Caucus today.

And, in the words of a NYS congressman, "We can't trust him anymore."

All this amid the chants of "Just say no! Just say no!" as heard by the press through the closed doors.

How's that 100 years working out for ya'all?
:lol::lol::lol:

JustRalph
12-09-2010, 06:44 PM
This is going to end up making the Dems look even more foolish than they did the last few days.

If they block this deal, and taxes go up.......all bets are off !

They are damned if they don't, and damned if they do......... :lol:

I really cannot recall who orchestrated the end date on the Bush tax cuts, but whomever it was, is the best thing that ever happen to Repubs .

Watching this implosion is great fun on one hand and just sad on the other.

DADT goes down, Dream Act tabled, and this civil war between the Dems is high political theater that we have not witnessed since Gore and Bush fought over the Presidency for 3 months............

And now the Dems throw the F-Bomb in, just for fun!!

Remember when Cheney told a Congressman to F himself? They raved about how uncouth and despicable Cheney was........ :lol:

boxcar
12-09-2010, 07:17 PM
This is going to end up making the Dems look even more foolish than they did the last few days.

If they block this deal, and taxes go up.......all bets are off !

They are damned if they don't, and damned if they do......... :lol:

Yupper, it's called a Catch-22. Gotta love it.

I'm still hopin', though, that they won't take the deal. (Every day January 1 is getting closer.) But if I were a bettin' man, I say they will take it. The Dems don't want to be faced dealing with taxes come January when the Tea Party Gang arrives in town. :lol: :lol:

But not only this, the Dems will incur the wrath of their messiah. He has purposefully flipped flopped so much so as to position himself to come down on either side of these Bush tax cut results, as the next election draws closer. That way he'll be able boast about how right he was, banking on people's short memories and the cooperation of the lamestream media, who will be more than willing to remind the public with carefully selected flashbacks and playbacks.

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
12-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Not my words, but those of an as yet identified member of the Democrat's Caucus today.

And, in the words of a NYS congressman, "We can't trust him anymore."

All this amid the chants of "Just say no! Just say no!" as heard by the press through the closed doors.

We need SpaceMonkey to out these racist bastards.

Tom
12-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Inside the dem caucus today......
A31grS8VFk4&feature=related

Mike at A+
12-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Anyone making less than $250,000 will not see their taxes increase one single dime ..... one single dime ..... one single dime ..... one single dime ..... one single dime ..... one single dime .....

This could be Obama's "read my lips" moment. Of course in true weenie fashion he'll try to pin it on the Republicans even though they still have overwhelming majorities. Or maybe he can even invoke George W. Bush.

Dems are eating their own and they're on display for everyone to see. I love it.

Robert Goren
12-10-2010, 09:51 AM
It takes 60 votes in the senate to do anything and the the democrats don't have them.

boxcar
12-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Anyone making less than $250,000 will not see their taxes increase one single dime ..... one single dime ..... one single dime ..... one single dime ..... one single dime ..... one single dime .....

This could be Obama's "read my lips" moment. Of course in true weenie fashion he'll try to pin it on the Republicans even though they still have overwhelming majorities. Or maybe he can even invoke George W. Bush.

Dems are eating their own and they're on display for everyone to see. I love it.

But....we must not forget that BO will raise taxes on everyone (except welfare junkies) under ObamaCare because this health care bill, by his own admission, is a TAX. (This is the defense the Dems will use in court to try mitigate forced buying of insurance in the bill.) So, assuming this bill more or less remains in tact, he will get caught in, yet, another lie.

Boxcar

jognlope
12-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Yes unless you already have insurance or sign up and pay for a plan, you pay a fine, or tax, around $675 at lowest for individuals. There is a financial hardship form you can use to get out of it maybe.

BlueShoe
12-10-2010, 01:50 PM
I am really puzzled about all this.:confused: The media states that "Leftists", and the "Liberal Wing" of his party are displeased. How can anyone be to the left of Obama, unless their name happens to be Trotsky?:rolleyes: As in Leon, Comrade Leon Trotsky. The CPUSA must have more members and influence than even I thought.:eek:

bigmack
12-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Yes unless you already have insurance or sign up and pay for a plan, you pay a fine, or tax, around $675 at lowest for individuals. There is a financial hardship form you can use to get out of it maybe.
Will the 'hardship form' be for patients or MD's?

Now a Merritt Hawkins survey of 2,379 doctors for the Physicians Foundation completed in August has vindicated our poll. It found that 40% of doctors said they would “retire, seek a nonclinical job in health care, or seek a job or business unrelated to health care” over the next three years as the overhaul is phased in.

Of those who said they planned to retire, 28% are 55 or younger and nearly half (49%) are 60 or younger.

A larger portion (74%) said they plan to make “one or more significant changes in their practices in the next one to three years, a time when many provisions of health reform will be phased in.”

In addition to retirement, and finding nonclinical jobs elsewhere, those changes include working part time, closing practices to new patients, employment at a hospital, cutting back on the number of patients and switching to a cash or concierge practice.

skate
12-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Yep, and BigDick told him right to his FACE:)

Who knows where this ends, with the media "not deterred by reality" and people will follow them.