PDA

View Full Version : Holiday DUI Message

Jay Trotter
12-05-2010, 06:53 PM
A holiday season message for everyone who has the keys to a motor vehicle.

It is pretty powerful stuff!

Australia should be complemented for having the guts to "show it like it is", getting this campaign out to all of its drivers by airing it nationwide on TV and in cinemas ... this will have a tremendous impact on all who see it.

Something to think about....

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8

JustRalph
12-05-2010, 08:27 PM
graphic image warning

CryingForTheHorses
12-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Wow..Very sad but true..They need to ban the sale of single beers that they just put in a brown paper bag..I see people drinking beer in their cars everyday..Have a safe holiday season and rest of the year..

Grits
12-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Ralph, thank you.

I understand the message is important though, very much so.

dav4463
12-07-2010, 01:10 AM
I could never drink a beer while driving. I wouldn't be able to text! :D

Seriously, I think cell phones should be banned somehow in all cars. Is there any way to enforce it? Talking and texting is just as bad as driving drunk.

Police need to come up with some sort of cell phone detector that will allow them to see if it is in use while driving.

I don't believe in government controlling what we do, but like the seatbelt law...it is for our own good. I used to not wear a seatbelt when I first started driving, but when it became law, I had to wear it and later when I was hit by another car, it probably saved me from serious injury or even death.

skate
12-07-2010, 07:53 PM
it takes two to have an accident. if you have an accisent (woops), you are not being careful.

the safe way to go , take away the cars and take car of your horse, yep.
that is, if you are concerned:)