PDA

View Full Version : When Pat Berry has 5 winners ...

The Bit
12-04-2010, 09:39 PM
it is time to close the doors on the Big M.

pandy
12-05-2010, 12:08 AM
I like it better with the current drivers at the Big M, in fact, from a betting stand point tonight's (Saturday) card was excellent. I rarely like the Saturday night cards during the regular season, they are too difficult. Overall there have been more bettable overlays and longshots during this short fall meet that there were all last year. On my USTA picks I had 6 winners on top tonight including a $49.40 winner and a cold $448 exacta.

Vinman
12-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Pandy,

Which phone wagering outfit would you recommend for betting Yonkers? I'm looking for one that's open till 11pm each night with live operators. Philly Phone bet is only open after 8pm on Fri/Sat. Capital OTB open till 11pm each night, but given what's happening with NYCOTB, the other regional NY OTB's could end up having similar problems. Any ideas?

Vinman

pandy
12-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Sorry, I don't know who stays open, I haven't made a phone bet in several years. I use Premier Turf Club, Twinspires, Bodog, and Bookmaker on line.

The Bit
12-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Pandy,

I agree with you a little bit from a wagering standpoint. However, from a fan standpoint it isn't as appealing.