PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEW FROM BHN

Jay Trotter
12-04-2010, 08:46 PM
.....this story just in from BHN...

http://johngushue.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451f25369e201348103701b970c-800wi
BHN

...after years of due dilegence, source confirmation, scientific deliberation and a nod from the head of the network....

...we can now confirm....

http://vator.tv/images/attachments/031108132259Falling_Sky.jpg

...the Sky is indeed falling!

NEWS AT 11:00

BHN
BOXHEADNEWS

boxcar
12-04-2010, 10:08 PM
You obviously have me confused with Gore, Hcap and other greenie Chicken Littles who insist the planet is in extreme crisis mode due to man-made climate change or disruption or whatever other label you want to put on this nonsense.
Clear the cobwebs away so that you can keep up better.

Boxcar

Jay Trotter
12-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Post had nothing to do with Climate Change...re-read it...:faint:

You obviously have me confused with Gore, Hcap and other greenie Chicken Littles who insist the planet is in extreme crisis mode due to man-made climate change or disruption or whatever other label you want to put on this nonsense.
Clear the cobwebs away so that you can keep up better.

Boxcar

boxcar
12-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Post had nothing to do with Climate Change...re-read it...:faint:

You don't think I don't know that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you're trying too hard to make some dumb point with this Breaking "New" thread. Take a few muscle relaxers for your brain. They may help to ease the spasms.

Boxcar

hcap
12-05-2010, 05:31 AM
Breaking from BHN....

http://www.theclerics.com/images/Middle%20Finger%20Cloud.jpg

Proof God hates Libs !

hcap
12-05-2010, 05:47 AM
From BHN's science bureau.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9687/fakeearthbirthcertifica.jpg

boxcar
12-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Read and weep, 'cap:

Prov 1:26-28
26 I will even laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your dread comes,
27 When your dread comes like a storm,
And your calamity comes on like a whirlwind,
When distress and anguish come on you.
28 "Then they will call on me, but I will not answer;
They will seek me diligently, but they shall not find me...
NASB

Boxcar

hcap
12-05-2010, 09:24 AM
I have joked that God hate libs and the earth is a few thousand years old.

So. What's the problem?
God loves libs?

Jay Trotter
12-05-2010, 11:45 AM
You don't think I don't know that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you're trying too hard to make some dumb point with this Breaking "New" thread. Take a few muscle relaxers for your brain. They may help to ease the spasms.

Boxcar

I took that muscle relaxer like you said.........and man, you were right! Worked like a charm! :ThmbUp:

Perhaps you're right as well, that I'm trying too hard -- I just want to be liked and I thought a little levity might be my "in"! I can see now that I should just chill and be myself!

Oh, and when I woke up this morning.........the sky was still in fact there! :jump:

boxcar
12-05-2010, 01:20 PM
I took that muscle relaxer like you said.........and man, you were right! Worked like a charm! :ThmbUp:

Perhaps you're right as well, that I'm trying too hard -- I just want to be liked and I thought a little levity might be my "in"! I can see now that I should just chill and be myself!

Oh, and when I woke up this morning.........the sky was still in fact there! :jump:

I'm glad to hear that my remedy worked. And don't worry about being liked. If people can't accept you for who you, do you really need them?

And, yes, in my part of the world, the sky was located in its usual place. Score another point for the Earth, and it's still 0 for Climate Disruption.

Boxcar

boxcar
12-05-2010, 01:32 PM
I have joked that God hate libs and the earth is a few thousand years old.

So. What's the problem?
God loves libs?

Hard to believe, but yes. This is the good news. The bad is that those who don't reciprocate that love in this life are in for a very rude awakening in the next.

Boxcar
P.S. I am the premier manufacturer of lumps of coal in the entire world even during this Christmas season; for the market is huge. However, you can avoid receiving these by adhering to MK 1:15.