PDA

View Full Version : Eponies based pics for sun

teddy
12-04-2010, 12:09 AM
hol 2-5 leads 15 of 20 catagories

crc5-5 leads 9 of 20 catagories...in my software.

To date we are 13 of 18 winners. I think we are 17 of 18 in the money. I can only remember 1 run out.

teddy
12-04-2010, 12:30 AM
[QUOTE=teddy]hol 2-5 leads 15 of 20 catagories

crc5-5 leads 9 of 20 catagories...in my software.

To date we are 13 of 18 winners. I think we are 17 of 18 in the money. I can only remember 1 run out.[/QUOTE

actually we are 17 of 18 place bets...now thats worth looking at.

teddy
12-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Sorry I am a day ahead.

Capper Al
12-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Teddy,

Do you mean eponies like in www.e-ponies.com (http://www.e-ponies.com) picks?

teddy
12-04-2010, 02:03 PM
yes...

teddy
12-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Calder 420 260 210

wins .. 14 of 18
place 18 of 19

show 18 of 19

Capper Al
12-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Calder 420 260 210

wins .. 14 of 18
place 18 of 19

show 18 of 19

What's your point here? Is it that EP is doing well at Calder?

teddy
12-04-2010, 04:15 PM
hollywood

out 220 210

14 of 19 winners
18 of 19 place
18 of 19 shows

Not making a point , just posting my selections to see if I can get near 75% winners... maybe find a good system along the way... Looks pretty good for a rebate bet. Ideally if someone wants to post using the eponies stuff and thier software and compete, that would be fun. If I was going to make a point, it would be that there are some really good bets on chalky horses if you know which ones.

Enigma
12-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Teddy,

A piece of constructive criticism, stop the b/s about your so called software. All you are doing is going to the E-Ponies web site (which I brought to your attention) and post all of Liam's top picks that have the top rating for speed and class. Anyone can check your postings to validate what I am revealing. If you are to achieve 600 selections with a positive R.O.I. I can tell you now this approach will not cut it. To prove my point tomorrow I will post all of Liam's top selections that have the highest class and speed ratings and we will compare them to your so called software selections. My friend, becoming a winning player is not that easy, and by the way enigma is all man.

teddy
12-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Teddy,

A piece of constructive criticism, stop the b/s about your so called software. All you are doing is going to the E-Ponies web site (which I brought to your attention) and post all of Liam's top picks that have the top rating for speed and class. Anyone can check your postings to validate what I am revealing. If you are to achieve 600 selections with a positive R.O.I. I can tell you now this approach will not cut it. To prove my point tomorrow I will post all of Liam's top selections that have the highest class and speed ratings and we will compare them to your so called software selections. My friend, becoming a winning player is not that easy, and by the way enigma is all man.

You are so off its funny..!! I have all along said im posting the top class and speed pics from there.... there are tons of them. Post them all and see if you can beat my 75% winners and 95% or m ore place horses. My software works pretty good at deciding on good or bad chalk. Dont let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out buddy!

teddy
12-04-2010, 06:10 PM
ENIGMA, one piece of constructive criticism is for you to pick up info from others, worked great for me. I think my roi is above what you did so dont hate on them.. bet them..!

Enigma
12-04-2010, 07:05 PM
There was no need for your crude remark...I repeat what I have already said, the picks you make are not yours and have nothing to with your so called software, all you are doing is posting Liam's top rated speed & class selections. Prove me wrong tomorrow by posting some of your software top rated picks that are not the the same as the E-Ponies picks. I will check all of your picks. The results should be interesting !!!
By the way your crude comment shows just the kind of person you are, I have have always shown the most respect towards you. Shame on you.

Capper Al
12-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Just post your picks before the races if you want anyone to believe you.

teddy
12-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Im guessing there were 30 top class and speed picks today.... they were whittled down 2 two qualifiers.. thats my pics. Top speed and class selections are not eponies picks, they are just that.. the top speed and class in each race. That meet a certain criteria. Combined they are probably the selection but thats not all I look at.

EVERYONE OF MY PICS IS TOP IN SPEED AND CLASS ON EPONIES. I HAVE SAID THAT FROM DAY ONE. YOU SAID THAT FROM DAY ONE ON YOUR PICK SELECTIONS. That is why I even looked a that from the begining. When you were picking I noticed your selections , when ran thru my software, did better than all of your selections as a whole. That was based on 3 days if I remember right, maybe 2. Who cares. Thus I started my selections based on eponies pics for speed and class. If you dont believe I have software that kicks butt then thats up to you. Post all his speed and class tops and see if it returns a profit for you. If not then you have to believe I am doing more than posting his top speed and pace number.

ok yeah that was crude but calling me out for my selections is not cool.

post your pics and I will post mine... see what happens... If you think you are going to come on here and say.. im just copying his picks then that proves nothing. If i post all his picks then that is copying his picks. If i whittle it down to the ones that win 75% of the time and place 95% of the time then thats just using starting out with a good set of horses and making them better.

Capper Al
12-05-2010, 06:14 AM
Ted,

This reaction is a bit over the top. I would just like to know how you are filtering these picks. Would you just give a couple of examples?

I was talking about writing spreadsheets using e-Ponies data as input. I showed my worksheet tab with my picks. I was lucky in my demo and hit the winner. Look at it yourself at the following link:

http://www.e-ponies.com/forum/showthread.php?32257-Spreadsheet-Handicapping-Meet-the-Jimmy

lamboguy
12-05-2010, 07:10 AM
one thing for sure, there is no way in life that any program that spits out horses without some type of human decision can win. if that were possible then everyone in the world would be a millionaire from betting on horses.

i have no idea what teddy is doing to make his picks, after watching them now i think its going to be a close call to see if he wins money on not. he is playing all low rebate tracks, so i would say that is going to be tougher. that being said, i think his picks are pretty damn good no matter how he gets them, just like enigma's were when he posted his.

teddy
12-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Absolutely im filtering them... enigma doesnt believe me and called my software BS. I have heard it called gap analysis. IE when a horse has a substantial advantage over the field on paper. Translates to low odds but my stance is that they are profitable.

teddy
12-05-2010, 09:47 AM
one thing for sure, there is no way in life that any program that spits out horses without some type of human decision can win. if that were possible then everyone in the world would be a millionaire from betting on horses.

i have no idea what teddy is doing to make his picks, after watching them now i think its going to be a close call to see if he wins money on not. he is playing all low rebate tracks, so i would say that is going to be tougher. that being said, i think his picks are pretty damn good no matter how he gets them, just like enigma's were when he posted his.

Eponies tracks are low rebate tracks for the most part. The free ones anyway.

PaceAdvantage
12-05-2010, 09:17 PM
I've had just about enough of these threads...becoming one giant free ad anyway...

Jay Trotter
12-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Looks like another 100 Race Challenge

ENIGMA vs TEDDY

Let's get ready to Rummmmmmmmmmmmmble!

teddy
12-05-2010, 09:32 PM
I've had just about enough of these threads...becoming one giant free ad anyway...

IS THE TITLE THE ISSUE ?

ITS MISSPELLED ON PURPOSE AND SAYS BASED... AND ITS A FREE SITE. I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE THERE. ACTUALLY I WONT POST ANOTHER SELECTION IF THAT IS THE WAY THINGS ARE ON HERE.

PaceAdvantage
12-05-2010, 09:35 PM
IS THE TITLE THE ISSUE ?There is more than one issue. Your language in this thread being one of them...

teddy
12-05-2010, 09:48 PM
yeah maybe one word was too much, thats fine. Most of the posting is just to keep record keeping from becoming boring anyway. Really moved my profits up so I cant be happier. Thanks to Enigma for turning me on to that and by luck I found that it made my picks go thru the roof...

PaceAdvantage
12-05-2010, 10:10 PM
yeah maybe one word was too much, thats fine. Most of the posting is just to keep record keeping from becoming boring anyway. Really moved my profits up so I cant be happier. Thanks to Enigma for turning me on to that and by luck I found that it made my picks go thru the roof...So what is the record of your posted picks thus far?

teddy
12-05-2010, 11:27 PM
14 of 20 winners
18 of 20 place
19 of 20 shows

for this thread... the other was posted today. 5 of 6 winners and perfect place and show....

PaceAdvantage
12-05-2010, 11:29 PM
Bottom line...what is your win% and ROI on posted win bets. That's all I'm interested in...

teddy
12-06-2010, 07:16 AM
Never checked it, if thats what your interested in then feel free to check that. If I had to guess... I would say 115 to 135. This is all eponie enhanced. The other is just my chalky stuff that was 5 for6 today. Then there was the harness stuff that was insanely good...lol. Bottom line.... the readers that bet them wps have more in the piggy bank.

teddy
12-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Believed to be correct on eponies picks... bet $40 returned $61.70... so thats the ROI everyone lives and dies for on here. Lets call it 1.50.

Someone bored can recount all the ones that say eponies in the title...Either way im sure its beyond anything I have seen anyone do over 20 selections. Not that im any better than anyone else.. im not. It just works great for me runouts are very few, and backed up by the fact that so many placed and showed.