PDA

View Full Version : Calder; Laurel Dec 2

Beachbabe
12-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Calder...starting a pick 3 on race 4 to warm up for the pick 4 ;)

:3: :6: :9: :11:
:2: :6: :7: :9:
:1: :4:

Beachbabe
12-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Calder--Pick 4 starting on race 5:
:3: :6:
:1: :6:

Race 5
#2 Blazen....ships down from Del; has been right there afaisnt similar
#6 Alcomatch....Clement/Bravo clicked with this type a couple days ago; should be fav
#7 Flyin Trey...won last 2 tyrf efforts; steps up to allowance company
#9 Dinahmite Sal...broke mdn on turf; gets top rider

Race 6
#1 Nathan Ridge...gets Coa for return; always in the picture
#4 Enginery...3rd in last off a layoff

Race 7
#3 Paece at Dawn---gets Lopez; only 3 wins LT; back on preferred surface & distance
#6 Uwannapiecathis....Pletcher trainee; got big fig at Monmouth in last on dead rail

Race 8
#1 Sliding In...fits here off last
#6 Red jag

Beachbabe
12-02-2010, 02:19 PM
To finish the analysis:

race 8
#6 Red Jag....broke maiden in May; has been unable to keep speed going in first 2 after layoff; changes riders & surfaces and is turf bred

Beachbabe
12-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Laurel---pick 4 starting on race 6:

:4: :6:
:3:
:1: :3:

Beachbabe
12-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Calder...starting a pick 3 on race 4 to warm up for the pick 4 ;)

:3: :6: :9: :11:

WOW...hit the pick 3 & lost money. :bang:

Beachbabe
12-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Calder--Pick 4 starting on race 5:
:3: :6:

Race 5
#2 Blazen....ships down from Del; has been right there afaisnt similar
#6 Alcomatch....Clement/Bravo clicked with this type a couple days ago; should be fav
#7 Flyin Trey...won last 2 tyrf efforts; steps up to allowance company
#9 Dinahmite Sal...broke mdn on turf; gets top rider

Race 6
#1 Nathan Ridge...gets Coa for return; always in the picture
#4 Enginery...3rd in last off a layoff

Race 7
#3 Paece at Dawn---gets Lopez; only 3 wins LT; back on preferred surface & distance
#6 Uwannapiecathis....Pletcher trainee; got big fig at Monmouth in last on dead rail

Race 8
#1 Sliding In...fits here off last
#6 Red jag

6/ 1/ 3/ 6 Pays $200 for $1
Booyah !! The last 2 winners pulled the figure up or else I might have lost money on this pick 4.

Turkoman
12-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Very nice, Beachbabe! Looks like you're going to do really well at Gulfstream. Keep up the great work.

Turkoman

Beachbabe
12-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Very nice, Beachbabe! Looks like you're going to do really well at Gulfstream. Keep up the great work.

Turkoman

Thanx Turkoman.
It's been a nice week, so far.

Zydeco
12-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Good work again today! Congrats

Beachbabe
12-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Good work again today! Congrats

Thank you, Z-man

teddy
12-02-2010, 06:32 PM
For xmas , santa bring me a chick that pics horses. Oh yes and a new dodge charger, black. Even better is one that dont pick by names. I was pretty sure up till today that women were missing the handicapping gene that makes us all so addictive. Great capping.. very hard to hit 7 races in a day. Do you use software?

Beachbabe
12-02-2010, 07:20 PM
For xmas , santa bring me a chick that pics horses. Oh yes and a new dodge charger, black. Even better is one that dont pick by names. I was pretty sure up till today that women were missing the handicapping gene that makes us all so addictive. Great capping.. very hard to hit 7 races in a day. Do you use software?

LOL
Thanx, Teddy.
Yeah, I'm like an enigma. I love to handicap the races. I learned from a friend of a friend, who is an older guy who'd been doing this for years. To me, there's nothing like analyzing the pp's; making your selections from all the data & your own experience & then watching your horse make a 3-wide move at the top of the stretch & draw off by 3 and cap a winning pick 3 or pick 4.

No, I use no software, First of all I'm semi computer illiterate. I use either the Bris Ultimate pp's or the DRF pp's (which I used to pay for in hard copy till they went up over $6.00; then decided to join the rest of the world & download pp's).

I hope you find the girl of your dreams. Some of us aree out there. Look at Jessica Pacheco who will be doing the analysis at Gulfstream this year; and the new girl at Fairgrounds. It proves there is an attraction to a younger set of women, that don't neccessarily look like losers in a hatchet fight, to the "puzzle" that is Handicapping. (hey, it beats the crossword puzzle or Suduko for me anyway).

teddy
12-02-2010, 08:35 PM
LOL
Thanx, Teddy.
Yeah, I'm like an enigma. I love to handicap the races. I learned from a friend of a friend, who is an older guy who'd been doing this for years. To me, there's nothing like analyzing the pp's; making your selections from all the data & your own experience & then watching your horse make a 3-wide move at the top of the stretch & draw off by 3 and cap a winning pick 3 or pick 4.

No, I use no software, First of all I'm semi computer illiterate. I use either the Bris Ultimate pp's or the DRF pp's (which I used to pay for in hard copy till they went up over $6.00; then decided to join the rest of the world & download pp's).

I hope you find the girl of your dreams. Some of us aree out there. Look at Jessica Pacheco who will be doing the analysis at Gulfstream this year; and the new girl at Fairgrounds. It proves there is an attraction to a younger set of women, that don't neccessarily look like losers in a hatchet fight, to the "puzzle" that is Handicapping. (hey, it beats the crossword puzzle or Suduko for me anyway).

Please notify Jessica Im still available, Are you throwing us a red herring with the use of "enigma " ... if you are wouldnt that be a laugh..Enigma is a GIRL!!!!

Beachbabe
12-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Please notify Jessica Im still available, Are you throwing us a red herring with the use of "enigma " ... if you are wouldnt that be a laugh..Enigma is a GIRL!!!!

I might be a little slow on the uptake tonight.
But I no comprende

teddy
12-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Sorry... we have an poster on here called enigma, the name led some to believe he was really someone else on here. I thought it would have been a laugh if it turned out to be a woman. He was pretty successful and more than a few of us are trying to post using what we think are parts of his success. You can see my eponies pics, they are winning at about 75%. So far. When you used the enigma word it set off alarms in my head.

Beachbabe
12-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Sorry... we have an poster on here called enigma, the name led some to believe he was really someone else on here. I thought it would have been a laugh if it turned out to be a woman. He was pretty successful and more than a few of us are trying to post using what we think are parts of his success. You can see my eponies pics, they are winning at about 75%. So far. When you used the enigma word it set off alarms in my head.

Gotcha !!
75%.....very nice.

And no, I'm not "Enigma" or "Miesque" or anyone else who has been among the missing.