PDA

View Full Version : The hope and changie types are jumping ship

JustRalph
12-02-2010, 01:03 AM
This Teleprompter Prez just might pull a Carter and get himself a run for his money from his own party.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9665415

The knives are coming out, and they are not only sticking them in Obama, they are slashing each other to ribbons. The foolishness of 2008 is turning into the unmasking of the man and team.

This was the guy that was going to stop the rise of the oceans :lol: :lol:

I am laughing so hard.........it is starting to hurt. :lol:

NJ Stinks
12-02-2010, 01:39 AM
That's it? A new thread for that? :lol:

JustRalph
12-02-2010, 02:16 AM

yep....that's it...... somehow I think you are hearing that little voice in the back of your head......... the same one that the folks at DU are hearing.

BlueShoe
12-02-2010, 02:16 AM
The knives are coming out, and they are not only sticking them in Obama, they are slashing each other to ribbons. The foolishness of 2008 is turning into the unmasking of the man and team.
The Bolsheviks are starting to realize that they are losing the revolution and are running for cover. They thought that this would be like 1917 Russia and that a Soviet America was just around the corner. Marxism suffered a major defeat over much of the nation in the recent elections, except for California, where its forces strengthened their position.

ArlJim78
12-02-2010, 06:05 AM
oh the humanity!

You know...how about we take stock. What exactly has Obama changed?

Iraq? Still there (and torturing...at least according the DOD's own reports from WikiLeaks docs).

Afghanistan? Still there and escalating; more drone attacks.

Wall Street bailouts? Still there.

Foreclosures? Still there, no marked improvement.

Health care? No public option. No medicare for all. Forced to buy what the insurance companies are selling. (Yes, a few good crumbs.)

Gitmo? Still open. Indefinite detention, Bagram expanding.

Warrantless wiretapping? Still happening. NOW, the government should be immune from suit according to this President...oh, and he's defending Ashcroft as IMMUNE FROM SUIT.

Tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires? You betcha....oh, but let's freeze government workers' pay.

DADT? Still there. Let's face it, it ain't going anywhere.

DOMA? Never even got that off the ground, never even got to start.

Wall Street v. Main Street? Three words: Geithner, Summers and Rubin.

For all those people saying: "Oh we can't POSSIBLY vote for the GOP because, my gosh, it's so much worse. Really? What's "so much worse?" No, the time for letters and phone calls has passed. The time for pitchforks and torches and million standing at the gates of the White House, the Congress, the New York Stock Exchange has come. I'm no talking violence. I'm talking striking the fear of God into the powers that be. We need to make them fear US for once. Truly, there is no choice. What exactly IS the difference between now and two years ago? A few things, yes. But on all the big stuff, the fundamentals, there ain't a damns bit of difference.

Oh, and we can NOT forget the story today that the WikiLeaks docs show: Obama worked with Bush people to squelch any torture investigation. Vote, my ass. For what?

JustRalph
12-02-2010, 12:40 PM
The videos tell the story.......... wait till he gives in........he is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. This is what happens when you promise the world during a campaign and hold yourself out as a savior.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/video/video_3598.html?1291241151

"Hey Barack!"

JustRalph
12-06-2010, 05:18 PM

When they are calling for a primary on the Huffington Post........ it is worthy of a thread huh?

Time to Think the Unthinkable: A Democratic Primary Challenge To Obama's Reelection
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/clarence-b-jones/time-to-think-to-unthinka_b_792237.html

JustRalph
12-06-2010, 05:19 PM
http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=hd6U4z4zuz