PDA

View Full Version : Allen West on War

WaHoo
11-30-2010, 09:43 PM
Lt Col Allen West is a freshman Republican congressman from Florida.

Here he explains how to defeat radical Islam.

How often do you hear a politician speak this plainly and honestly?

http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2010/11/allen-west-on-how-to-defeat-radical.html

boxcar
11-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Lt Col Allen West is a freshman Republican congressman from Florida.

Here he explains how to defeat radical Islam.

How often do you hear a politician speak this plainly and honestly?

Talk about a breathe of fresh air. Can this guy spontaneously articulate his thoughts or what? Thanks for the link.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
11-30-2010, 11:09 PM
oh damn! now there is a leader, a bright plain spoken, tough individual who is not afraid to say it the way it is. West is manifestly more qualified for the job of leading this country than Obozo. I know it's not possible but I would would give anything to see him debate Obama.

Tom
11-30-2010, 11:19 PM
I know it's not possible but I would would give anything to see him debate Obama.

Maybe we will, in 2012.......

ArlJim78
11-30-2010, 11:50 PM
I'd love to see it Tom, but the ruling class won't allow it. Frankly if they allowed me to call the shots for Republicans I would bypass the whole current group of retreads (Mitt, Huckelbee, Newt, etc) and go to the new generation of articulate and charismatic Republicans like Rubio or West.

Tom
12-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Amen to that.
Dump the humps.

Hey, new RNC slogan? :D

BlueShoe
12-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Frankly if they allowed me to call the shots for Republicans I would bypass the whole current group of retreads (Mitt, Huckelbee, Newt, etc) and go to the new generation of articulate and charismatic Republicans like Rubio or West.
:ThmbUp: on this sentiment, except that I would add Palin to the list, and it is way too soon for Rubio or West. Palin is too polarizing, Huck is more of a populist than a conservative, Mitt is an establishment neocon, and Newt had his chance and has personal issues. Time to think outside the box. Gary Johnson, Jim DeMint, Bobby Jindal, John Bolton, or, Donald Trump (?) are names being mentioned. Plus, a relative unknown could suddenly arise.

ArlJim78
12-01-2010, 12:37 PM
:ThmbUp: on this sentiment, except that I would add Palin to the list, and it is way too soon for Rubio or West. Palin is too polarizing, Huck is more of a populist than a conservative, Mitt is an establishment neocon, and Newt had his chance and has personal issues. Time to think outside the box. Gary Johnson, Jim DeMint, Bobby Jindal, John Bolton, or, Donald Trump (?) are names being mentioned. Plus, a relative unknown could suddenly arise.
I like your list, except maybe for Trump who I don't take seriously for president.
I will be supporting these new names.

Why is it too soon for Rubio or West? They are more accomplished and we know more about them at this point than we did about Obama at the time he went to the senate. I'm for identifying the best people and moving them forward fast. We don't have time anymore.

Tom
12-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Here's my litmus test...if I have ever heard of them, they are already bought and paid for crooks, liars, and thieves and I will not support them.

A nuke in DC wouldn't clean out all the scum that lives there now.

slewis
12-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Oh yeah,

This guys a real gem. What he is is totally full of shit, and you guys buy right into it.

First off he states that Obama said the war on terrorism is over.

I'd like Mr. West to substantiate that statement.

Secondly, to achieve what Mr. West is preaching takes total military destruction of a country and it's citizens. He fails to tell you that in order to find and get the bad guys you need to kill all the good guys too!

That meens the killing of MILLIONS and MILLIONS of non military and inocent people.

Had Bush done this in Iraq, there would be a chance of a democracy, but it's not the politically correct thing to do. Therefore, you dont go in in the first place. I would have hoped we learned our lesson in Viet-Nam, but NOOOO, this country needed another ridiculous war to learn it's lesson.

Lets get something straight. You will NEVER EVER EVER control radical islam in a country until you are willing to (COMPLETELY) bring it's citizens to it's knees.
Like we did to Japan. Now, Iraq's a ticking bomb waiting to explode. A bomb that costs us billions per year. BILLIONS THAT WE DONT HAVE.
Once we leave, KABOOM!... I cant wait.
This is why OBAMA wont get out. He knows what the end game is.
So now we're stuck in the IRAQ quagmire at a cost of billions per year and many lives lost....for..... who knows how long? Great.
Thanks Mr. Bush.

Look, I'm not advocating we totally destroy ANY country, be it what Bush did previously, or in the near future under another administration. What I'm pointing out is that it's the ONLY WAY to achieve success. When you invade, you better be willing to level the country and not just "hope" that the people will "embrace and love us, and democracy:lol: :lol: ".

So to Mr. West I say.....ANYTHING in between is BULL SHIT...

boxcar
12-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Oh yeah,

This guys a real gem. What he is is totally full of shit, and you guys buy right into it.

First off he states that Obama said the war on terrorism is over.

I'd like Mr. West to substantiate that statement.

Secondly, to achieve what Mr. West is preaching takes total military destruction of a country and it's citizens. He fails to tell you that in order to find and get the bad guys you need to kill all the good guys too!

That meens the killing of MILLIONS and MILLIONS of non military and inocent people.

Had Bush done this in Iraq, there would be a chance of a democracy, but it's not the politically correct thing to do. Therefore, you dont go in in the first place. I would have hoped we learned our lesson in Viet-Nam, but NOOOO, this country needed another ridiculous war to learn it's lesson.

Lets get something straight. You will NEVER EVER EVER control radical islam in a country until you are willing to (COMPLETELY) bring it's citizens to it's knees.
Like we did to Japan. Now, Iraq's a ticking bomb waiting to explode. A bomb that costs us billions per year. BILLIONS THAT WE DONT HAVE.
Once we leave, KABOOM!... I cant wait.
This is why OBAMA wont get out. He knows what the end game is.
So now we're stuck in the IRAQ quagmire at a cost of billions per year and many lives lost....for..... who knows how long? Great.
Thanks Mr. Bush.

Look, I'm not advocating we totally destroy ANY country, be it what Bush did previously, or in the near future under another administration. What I'm pointing out is that it's the ONLY WAY to achieve success. When you invade, you better be willing to level the country and not just "hope" that the people will "embrace and love us, and democracy:lol: :lol: ".

So to Mr. West I say.....ANYTHING in between is BULL SHIT...

Hey...sounds like a plan. When the bad guys threaten us with killing innocent people on our shores, we should just up the ante and tell them if they do that, we'll nuke a country of their choice in retaliation. If they don't have a particular choice, we'll be happy help with the tough decision by making it for them. :jump: :jump: As the ol' saying goes -- "gotta be in it to win it." :D

Boxcar

Tom
12-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Well, it's official.

I like West!

Thanks, slewis, for providing me all I needed to make up my mind! :lol:

boxcar
12-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Well, it's official.

I like West!

Thanks, slewis, for providing me all I needed to make up my mind! :lol:

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Absolutely! When SL doesn't like a pol, then we can be certain that the guy or gal is good for the country. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

hcap
12-01-2010, 04:03 PM
"If you look at the application for a security clearance, I have a clearance that even the president of the United States cannot obtain because of my background."

Allen West on Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 in a candidate forum

Sounds certifiable

bigmack
12-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Sounds certifiable
Did that just dawn on you?

Arguably, he was talking about IF B.O. had not been given full clearance simply based on his job title.

As a career military officer, West went through a rigorous screening and investigatory process in order to receive his TS/SCI clearance. President Barack Obama got his authority by virtue of a popular vote. There is no security process required before one becomes president.

If, in theory, Obama was not president and decided to apply for a security clearance, there's no guarantee he'd qualify for one. He'd have to go through a painstaking process, and investigators may raise any number of questions.

"The fact that (Obama) admitted to cocaine use, travel to unauthorized countries years before, and his associations with (black nationalist) Louis Farrakhan and Rev. Jeremiah Wright, he probably would not have been granted a security clearance," said Josh Grodin, West's campaign manager.

hcap
12-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Let West carry around the nuclear football. Let West negotiate with foreign leaders. Let West give the State of the Union.

Arguably you are just as bonkers as West

boxcar
12-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Let West carry around the nuclear football. Let West negotiate with foreign leaders. Let West give the State of the Union.

Yeah...and it proves that we aren't racists. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

bigmack
12-01-2010, 05:35 PM
No need to get hostile. Ain't there any nuance to speech to you anymo'?

You actually believe he doesn't have all his mental faculties by saying that? You're unwilling to buy any other explanation than the one fed to you by your Mothership that he is deranged for saying that?

Don't soil the carpeting.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/788.jpg

slewis
12-01-2010, 05:36 PM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Absolutely! When SL doesn't like a pol, then we can be certain that the guy or gal is good for the country. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

Always makes me feel good when Neil and Bob are in agreement.

hcap
12-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Mack, this was the original.

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/0/c/bush_sheep.jpg

I know I used to post it during the bush years.

Your argument about West being authorized by military service is dumb. A ranking serviceman is still outranked by the CIC. West is way off base.

bigmack
12-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Mack, this was the original.

I know I used to post it during the bush years.

Your argument about West being authorized by military service is dumb. A ranking serviceman is still outranked by the CIC. West is way off base.
Where do you think I got the picture to Photoshop? :rolleyes:

You're buying the hogwash from the usual sources about his intent. That's WAY dumber.

hcap
12-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Simple military chain of command. West should have kept his mouth shut. He demonstrated political tugging on the Tea Party voters, and very little actual factual savvy. I guess you guys get what you deserve.

bigmack
12-01-2010, 06:21 PM
I guess you guys get what you deserve.
Good point. He couldn't hold a candle to some of your Einsteins.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/frank.jpg

hcap
12-01-2010, 06:29 PM
BTW, I believe senators have higher security clearances than West did. :cool:

newtothegame
12-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Simple military chain of command. West should have kept his mouth shut. He demonstrated political tugging on the Tea Party voters, and very little actual factual savvy. I guess you guys get what you deserve.

Got to be one of the quotes of the year considering OBAMA has shown so much factual savvy.....and now who is it screaming about what they thought they were getting with sir hope and change??? Might want to look at all the disgruntled left lol....

ArlJim78
12-01-2010, 07:03 PM
so from what I'm gathering here, having factual savvy means one is a complete bulls**tter who will say anything and promise anything to anyone at anytime with no accountability. gotcha

boxcar
12-01-2010, 07:36 PM
so from what I'm gathering here, having factual savvy means one is a complete bulls**tter who will say anything and promise anything to anyone at anytime with no accountability. gotcha

You mean like all those shovel-ready project promises that BO had to later admit to the N.Y. Slimes didn't exist? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Tom
12-01-2010, 09:21 PM

You can look at the total coward and fool we have for a CIC and say that with a straight face? :lol:

Here's a clue - the world knows what a loser and coward he is and no one has an once of respect for him. YOUR boy is a GLOBAL JOKE! :lol:

JustRalph
12-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Hcap wishes West would keep his mouth shut.

NJ Stinks
12-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Hcap wishes West would keep his mouth shut.

So do I.

PaceAdvantage
12-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Those condemning West know nothing about him. This tells me he must scare the living shit out of you already! :lol:

Once again, so much for racist tea-baggers... :lol:

The left has become one giant joke for all to see.

100 years of Democrat rule is officially over! :lol:

bigmack
12-02-2010, 12:20 AM
So do I.
If you ever meet him go up and tell him to keep his mouth shut. But call me first so I can watch. :lol:

NJ Stinks
12-02-2010, 01:35 AM
If you ever meet him go up and tell him to keep his mouth shut. But call me first so I can watch. :lol:

I know you can read but do you absorb what you are reading?

Just curious.

NJ Stinks
12-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Those condemning West know nothing about him. This tells me he must scare the living shit out of you already! :lol:

Once again, so much for racist tea-baggers... :lol:

The left has become one giant joke for all to see.

100 years of Democrat rule is officially over! :lol:

Let's just say I wouldn't want West calling the shots. I don't think we can afford World War III at the moment. :rolleyes:

BlueShoe
12-02-2010, 01:51 AM
Let's just say I wouldn't want West calling the shots. I don't think we can afford World War III at the moment. :rolleyes:
Unless a nation projects an image of strength and resolve, that is exactly what it will get; war. Because Obama is viewed with contempt and is seen as weak by both friend and foe, the chances of war goes up.

newtothegame
12-02-2010, 07:14 AM
Guess some people dont understand the word "deterrent"....

Native Texan III
12-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Guess some people dont understand the word "deterrent"....

Not since 9/11.

Tom
12-02-2010, 10:12 PM
You don't think Obama's presence is making the world think twice?

newtothegame
12-03-2010, 12:21 AM
You don't think Obama's presence is making the world think twice?

Of course they are thinking twice TOM.....thinking twice, thrice, and more about how to screw us over now !!

rastajenk
12-03-2010, 09:31 AM
First the embarassing failed Olympics bid, and now Guitar ( ;)) beats us out for the World Cup. How's that hopey/changey world respect thing working out for ya, O?