PDA

View Full Version : Product Announcement: Schwartz Form Software

Dave Schwartz
11-30-2010, 09:27 PM
I have released version 1.00 of the Schwartz Form software. It is available for free to everyone!

SF uses the same HDW download as HSH. In addition, if you are an HSH user, it will actually use your HSH installation for its files so that you do not have to import anything extra.

In that same folder you will find a 35-minute instructional video that explains everything you need to know to run the software.

However, do not waste your time trying to figure out how to handicap with the software until you have seen the Improve or Decline video seminar.

The software, video and video instructions may be found at this link:
http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/package/SchwartzFormSoftware/

Dave Schwartz
11-30-2010, 11:11 PM
I have uploaded another video format: A self-contained Camtasia file.

It is the one titled SchwartzForm-video.exe.

Sly7449
12-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Dave,

Having downloaded the Free Program and Video, I followed along with your video guidance.

At 15:15 on the video, I am experiencing a Program crash for the Paceline Selection System Change.

Completed 2, 3,and 4 of the Program Buttons.

Also experience same crash if any of the Additional Buttons are selected.

Any ideas as to how to correct this?

Thanks

Sly

Dave Schwartz
12-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Absolutely no idea. Works absolutely perfect here on three different systems I just tried.

offtrack
12-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Im having the same problem testing the program. Have to three finger salute to escape.

Dave Schwartz
12-01-2010, 07:10 PM
I know exactly what it is...

And I will provide an upgrade immediately. The problem is that the system is opening the window off screen.

Dave Schwartz
12-01-2010, 07:22 PM
I have uploaded an upgrade that should fix the problem.

The issue was that it was using an .ini file to store where the windows open. Unfortunately, that file came from MY computer which has some seriously high resolution monitors and the locations may not match.

There is a new "full install" as well as just an upgrade to the .exe file.

Either one will work if you've already installed.

offtrack
12-02-2010, 09:10 AM
I got the fix file and ran it. The report software works fine now.

Improve/Decline reports are pretty cool tools.