PDA

View Full Version : The ISSUE that did DIE

Pages : [1] 2

hcap
11-29-2010, 05:50 PM
The 2nd lawsuit rejected by the Supremes-RE: Obama's birth status.

All suits submitted to 15-20 legal venues have all been denied.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/11/29/scotus.birther.appeal/index.html

Justices turn aside another challenge over Obama's citizenship

Washington (CNN) -- The Supreme Court has again cast aside an appeal that raised doubts about President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship, a grass-roots legal issue that has gained little legal or political footing, but continues to persist in the courts.

The justices without comment Monday rejected a challenge from Charles Kerchner Jr., a Pennsylvania man who sought a trial in federal court forcing the president to produce documents regarding his birth and citizenship.

bigmack
11-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Who looks more silly; folk bringing these suits to court or someone who could allay the whole bollix with one document?

PhantomOnTour
11-29-2010, 06:11 PM
It's not about who looks silly.

boxcar
11-29-2010, 06:31 PM
It's not about who looks silly.

You're right. It's about the most secretive president in U.S. history who has gone to great pains and expense to cover the tracks of his past.

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
11-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Who looks more silly; folk bringing these suits to court or someone who could allay the whole bollix with one document?

n. pl. folk or folks

a. The common people of a society or region considered as the representatives of a traditional way of life and especially as the originators or carriers of the customs, beliefs, and arts that make up a distinctive culture: a leader who came from the folk.
b. Archaic A nation; a people.

2. Informal People in general. Often used in the plural: Folks around here are very friendly.
3. People of a specified group or kind. Often used in the plural: city folks; rich folk.
4. folks Informal a. The members of one's family or childhood household; one's relatives.
b. One's parents: My folks are coming for a visit.

adj. Of, occurring in, or originating among the common people: folk culture; a folk hero.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/folk

Definition #3 fits. :rolleyes:

boxcar
11-29-2010, 06:44 PM
n. pl. folk or folks

a. The common people of a society or region considered as the representatives of a traditional way of life and especially as the originators or carriers of the customs, beliefs, and arts that make up a distinctive culture: a leader who came from the folk.
b. Archaic A nation; a people.

2. Informal People in general. Often used in the plural: Folks around here are very friendly.
3. People of a specified group or kind. Often used in the plural: city folks; rich folk.
4. folks Informal a. The members of one's family or childhood household; one's relatives.
b. One's parents: My folks are coming for a visit.

adj. Of, occurring in, or originating among the common people: folk culture; a folk hero.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/folk

Definition #3 fits. :rolleyes:

The Deceiver-in-Chief fits better. He's the problem.

Boxcar

mostpost
11-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Back on the dark side, I see. To answer your question, it's the folks bring the suits to court. First of all, copies of the birth certificate are readily available, there was a birth annoucement in the Honolulu paper at the time.
The President is absolutely right in not producing the original. He is absolutely right in ignoring the whole thing. If any president responded every time some moron questioned him, he would have no time to run the country. Which is the real purpose behind all this. Conservatives flitting around like annoying gnats, because they are peeved at not having their way.
Obama could produce the original certificate, a video of the birth and the ride home from the hospital, and sworn testimony from the obstetrician and that would not be enough proof for the stupid birthers.

boxcar
11-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Back on the dark side, I see. To answer your question, it's the folks bring the suits to court. First of all, copies of the birth certificate are readily available, there was a birth annoucement in the Honolulu paper at the time.

Link, please -- and not to a COLB either. I assume you know the difference? Or am I giving you too much benefit of the doubt?

And can you verify the announcement in the paper for us?

Boxcar

fast4522
11-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Link, please -- and not to a COLB either. I assume you know the difference? Or am I giving you too much benefit of the doubt?

Boxcar

I agree with all you guys in this thread, hows that? I do think there is nothing to stop Rand Paul or any other United States Senator from a filibusterer to raise the debt ceiling until much cuts are made, the display of birth certificates if they want to dump that in there too. What we are now talking about is someone with questionable creditability and no political leverage what so ever. Who here thinks the next two years are going to be a cake walk, you have seen absolutely nothing yet just wait.

PaceAdvantage
11-29-2010, 08:04 PM
The 2nd lawsuit rejected by the Supremes-RE: Obama's birth status.

All suits submitted to 15-20 legal venues have all been denied.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/11/29/scotus.birther.appeal/index.html

Justices turn aside another challenge over Obama's citizenship

Washington (CNN) -- The Supreme Court has again cast aside an appeal that raised doubts about President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship, a grass-roots legal issue that has gained little legal or political footing, but continues to persist in the courts.

The justices without comment Monday rejected a challenge from Charles Kerchner Jr., a Pennsylvania man who sought a trial in federal court forcing the president to produce documents regarding his birth and citizenship.The silly part is that you seem to be the only one posting about it lately...have fun!

We all know we're stuck with this disaster of a President until Jan. 2013. Stop reminding us! :lol:

bigmack
11-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Conservatives flitting around like annoying gnats, because they are peeved at not having their way.
Have you caught your bud, KO, lately? He's yappin' about Bush & war crimes. Ain't that a hoot? :lol:

Boats
11-29-2010, 08:20 PM

Boxcar

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

Mike at A+
11-29-2010, 08:55 PM
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=136785436351244&comments

boxcar
11-29-2010, 09:41 PM

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: You need to catch up. A COLB doth not make a BC. Get with the program.

Boxcar

Tom
11-30-2010, 12:00 AM

He can't produce it; it was LOST IN THE MAIL.

hcap
11-30-2010, 04:07 AM
Who looks more silly; folk bringing these suits to court or someone who could allay the whole bollix with one document?Bollix? Allay?
Practicing for Obscure English 101?
You were more down to earth when you were a liberal. And made a lot more sense.

Just thought I would revisit this so-called issue.
Always interesting to see the how the PA off topic cadre spins.

Hey bollixcar, I guess the Supremes are a bunch of commies? Not only do they side with community organizer Obama, they are also on the Fed gov workers tax payer health dole.

bigmack
11-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Bollix? Allay?
I'll give you bollix but allay? It's fairly pedestrian.

Make sense? Two words you don't use and the whole concept escapes you?

hcap
11-30-2010, 12:41 PM
I'll give you bollix but allay? It's fairly pedestrian.

Make sense? Two words you don't use and the whole concept escapes you?No reasonable sane of mind citizen can be a birther considering the 20 or so losing or dismissed lawsuits. I guess it tests the mettle.
Sort of like GW denial but 10x worse, and like boxcar, evolution and the 6,000 year old universe. You really have to be a flat earther to be a birther.

dartman51
11-30-2010, 01:00 PM
No reasonable sane of mind citizen can be a birther considering the 20 or so losing or dismissed lawsuits. I guess it tests the mettle.
Sort of like GW denial but 10x worse, and like boxcar, evolution and the 6,000 year old universe. You really have to be a flat earther to be a birther.

Not true, at all. One just has to be a rational thinker, and not limited by a SMALL mind, that can ONLY believe what they've been told to believe.

If you were accused of stealing something, the police come to your door and want to search your house. You tell them no, they can't search your house, they'll just have to take your word for it. They try to get a search warrant, but you spend over a million dollars on attorneys, to stop it. Do you honestly believe that ANYONE would believe that you were NOT GUILTY of the theft. Think about it. :bang:

dartman51
11-30-2010, 01:03 PM
Oh, and contrary to the headline. The issue isn't dead. The best is yet to come. Wait for it. :D

johnhannibalsmith
11-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh, and contrary to the headline. The issue isn't dead. The best is yet to come. Wait for it. :D

The next WikiLeak will be evidence of his birth somewhere in the galaxy?

mostpost
11-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Not true, at all. One just has to be a rational thinker, and not limited by a SMALL mind, that can ONLY believe what they've been told to believe.

If you were accused of stealing something, the police come to your door and want to search your house. You tell them no, they can't search your house, they'll just have to take your word for it. They try to get a search warrant, but you spend over a million dollars on attorneys, to stop it. Do you honestly believe that ANYONE would believe that you were NOT GUILTY of the theft. Think about it. :bang:
I am going to ignore your advice about arguing with an idiot and argue with you. If the police come to my door and want to search my house, I will tell them no. That is my right. That is in the Constitution. The fourth amendment in case you have forgotten, and it does not matter if I am innocent or guilty. It may be more important for me to exercise my rights when I am innocent for if I don't, I may not have them to exercise when I am guilty.

As for the million dollars, there is absolutely no proof the Obama has spent anywhere remotely close to a million dollars on this issue. I googled this and read ten or so stories which had this accusation. (There were many more, but I got bored.) None of them, not a one, provided any documentation. They just made the statement out of whole cloth. Sometimes they referenced one another.

I also found a summary of the lawsuits on wikipedia. None of them went to trial. Most were dismissed because the plaintiffs had no standing. Most of them were summarily dismissed and characterized as frivolous by the presiding judge. In at least one case the plaintiffs' attorney was reprimanded for bringing the suit to court. In at least one case the presiding judge considered making the plaintiffs pay the defendants court costs.

The question is always asked, "Why doesn't Obama just release his long form birth certificate and end all the drama?" The answer is simple and complex. Simple in that he does not have to. The short form or certificate of live birth is accepted almost universally as a true record of birth and as a proof that a long form exists. He also does not have to because, by law, the long form is accesible only to the person, his parents and a few other well defined people.

The more complex reason Obama does not have to and should not release the original long form version of his birth certificate is that to do so would set a very bad precedent. Do you want anyone and everyone to have access to your birth certificate. If they can force the President of the United States to release his, then what difficulty would they have in obtaining access to yours.

Finally, do you think it would make a difference if he did release it. The cry would just change from "Obama won't release his birth certificate" to "Obama released a forgery." Or they would go on to another equally fraudulent claim. The purpose of all this is not justice, it is harassment.

mostpost
11-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Bollix? Allay?

Just thought I would revisit this so-called issue.
Always interesting to see the how the PA off topic cadre spins.

Hey bollixcar, I guess the Supremes are a bunch of commies? Not only do they side with community organizer Obama, they are also on the Fed gov workers tax payer health dole.
Does this mean that Diana, Mary and Flo are smarter than the typical PA poster. :jump:

hcap
12-01-2010, 05:37 AM
Hey box is that you on the right?

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/assets_c/2010/11/ac-birther-1129-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/11/anderson_cooper_shellacks_texas_birther_with_torre .php

boxcar
12-01-2010, 11:51 AM
You gotta be kidding. I'm at least half that guy's age and two times better looking. :D

Boxcar

hcap
12-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Did you watch the video? Anderson Cooper bollixed his ears. That's what you get being a birther.
Poor guy :cool:

Tom
12-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Has anyone seen Cooper's BC yet?

boxcar
12-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Did you watch the video? Anderson Cooper bollixed his ears. That's what you get being a birther.
Poor guy :cool:

Texas should proceed with their legislation. If some other states' official policy is to send out only COLB's, then another state should have an official policy to see a copy of only the original BC. A COLB doth not make a BC.

Boxcar

hcap
12-01-2010, 02:30 PM
The State Department accepts COLB's. Maybe Obamas' parents knew back when he was born, Hillary would be Secretary of State and would cover up for Obama. Then again it probably goes back to Bill covering up for Obama as well. After all they were all recruited by the Bilderberg group .

Usually they atart 'em off at age 6

Tom
12-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Have we seen Hillary's BC yet?

hcap
12-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Not required for Sec of State. But in 2016 you might want to ask her. :cool:

Mike at A+
12-01-2010, 03:46 PM
I am going to ignore your advice about arguing with an idiot and argue with you. If the police come to my door and want to search my house, I will tell them no. That is my right. That is in the Constitution. The fourth amendment in case you have forgotten, and it does not matter if I am innocent or guilty. It may be more important for me to exercise my rights when I am innocent for if I don't, I may not have them to exercise when I am guilty.

As for the million dollars, there is absolutely no proof the Obama has spent anywhere remotely close to a million dollars on this issue. I googled this and read ten or so stories which had this accusation. (There were many more, but I got bored.) None of them, not a one, provided any documentation. They just made the statement out of whole cloth. Sometimes they referenced one another.

I also found a summary of the lawsuits on wikipedia. None of them went to trial. Most were dismissed because the plaintiffs had no standing. Most of them were summarily dismissed and characterized as frivolous by the presiding judge. In at least one case the plaintiffs' attorney was reprimanded for bringing the suit to court. In at least one case the presiding judge considered making the plaintiffs pay the defendants court costs.

The question is always asked, "Why doesn't Obama just release his long form birth certificate and end all the drama?" The answer is simple and complex. Simple in that he does not have to. The short form or certificate of live birth is accepted almost universally as a true record of birth and as a proof that a long form exists. He also does not have to because, by law, the long form is accesible only to the person, his parents and a few other well defined people.

The more complex reason Obama does not have to and should not release the original long form version of his birth certificate is that to do so would set a very bad precedent. Do you want anyone and everyone to have access to your birth certificate. If they can force the President of the United States to release his, then what difficulty would they have in obtaining access to yours.

Finally, do you think it would make a difference if he did release it. The cry would just change from "Obama won't release his birth certificate" to "Obama released a forgery." Or they would go on to another equally fraudulent claim. The purpose of all this is not justice, it is harassment.
If that's the case then why even have the law that US presidents must be natural born citizens of 35 years of age? Long form birth certificates should be made public BEFORE a presidential run. Since that wasn't done and there is plenty of doubt as to where this guy was born, he should release it now. It's like playing poker, saying I have a straight flush and raking in the pot without showing my hand.

rastajenk
12-01-2010, 03:52 PM
I just want to know why he got foreign student aid at Occidental.

Some transcripts and published papers would be good, too. How do you get to be editor of a publication with publishing anything? Is that what affirmative action is all about?

Tom
12-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Not required for Sec of State. But in 2016 you might want to ask her. :cool:

I was questioning "earthling."

Tom
12-08-2010, 10:42 PM
After the Collapse of Obama this week, DEMOCRATS are asking to see his Birth Certificate!

cj's dad
12-09-2010, 01:40 AM
Once and for all:

Luke Scott: Orioles Player Says Barack Obama Dodges Questions
By
Nathaniel Uy

Luke Scott, player for the Baltimore Orioles has his thoughts on president Barack Obama today in an interview with Yahoo! Sports' David Brown and most of his comments weren't very positive.

Scott candidly opined on whether or not he believed Obama was born in the United States.

"He was not born here," Scott told David Brown. "That's my belief. I was born here. If someone accuses me of not being born here, I can go — within 10 minutes — to my filing cabinet and I can pick up my real birth certificate and I can go, "See? Look! Here it is. Here it is." The man has dodged everything. He dodges questions, he doesn't answer anything. And why? Because he's hiding something.

more here:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/538680-urban-meyer-michael-vick-tim-tebow-and-wednesdays-late-sports-news/entry/33495-luke-scott-orioles-player-says-barack-obama-dodges-questions

fast4522
12-09-2010, 06:36 AM
After the Collapse of Obama this week, DEMOCRATS are asking to see his Birth Certificate!

Nice post Tom, we all see things differently.

Robert Goren
12-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Have we seen Hillary's BC yet?Nor Sarah Palin's. With apologies to our fine northern posters, I have always thought she looked Canadian.;)

newtothegame
12-09-2010, 08:59 AM

I am sure you made the same claims of citizen "rights" when the bush bashing was going on concerning the patriot act and wire taps...right???
Or is it a case of you are concerned with "rights" when it suits ya?? :bang:

Tom
12-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Nor Sarah Palin's. With apologies to our fine northern posters, I have always thought she looked Canadian.;)

eh?

woodtoo
12-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Nor Sarah Palin's. With apologies to our fine northern posters, I have always thought she looked Canadian.;)

were willing to adopt her :D

hcap
12-25-2010, 07:06 AM
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-obama-birthers-20101224,0,3744847.story

For Hawaii governor, discrediting anti-Obama 'birthers' is a top priority

Democrat Neil Abercrombie, who knew Obama's parents, is determined to torpedo the conspiracy theory. Underlying his effort may be a desire to dispel the view that Hawaiians aren't Americans in the same way as mainlanders.

I guess he is in on the conspiracy.
He is a dem isn't he?

fast4522
12-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Continued filth on Christmas day, shame on you. It is not about place of birth but ideology stupid.

hcap
12-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Continued filth on Christmas day, shame on you. It is not about place of birth but ideology stupid.
Hey filth4522,

If it wasn't Christmas, I might have a few choice words for you. Merry Xmas :p

hcap

Tom
12-25-2010, 01:09 PM
For Hawaii governor, discrediting anti-Obama 'birthers' is a top priority

Democrat Neil Abercrombie, who knew Obama's parents, is determined to torpedo the conspiracy theory. Underlying his effort may be a desire to dispel the view that Hawaiians aren't Americans in the same way as mainlanders.

I guess he is in on the conspiracy.
He is a dem isn't he?

Well, no HUGE feat to prove his citizenship - produce the BC for ALL to see! Duh.

Anyway, I got you something you could use this Holiday season......
Merry Christmas!

hcap
12-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Duh!, I just thought the die hard birthers here might believe the new gov. Who knows, maybe even box? Yet Mr filth thinks EVERYTHING is about policy and calls me stupid for dealing with the BC and posting the article. I'm not whining, just trying to put and end to the birther crap once and for all :p

Merry Xmas Mr Monkey

boxcar
12-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Duh!, I just thought the die hard birthers here might believe the new gov. Who knows, maybe even box? Yet Mr filth thinks EVERYTHING is about policy and calls me stupid for dealing with the BC and posting the article. I'm not whining, just trying to put and end to the birther crap once and for all :p

Merry Xmas Mr Monkey

Unless you have BO's BC in your hip pocket, you're not in a position to put an end to anything. But I'm not surprised you'd attempt the impossible and not recognize you've embarked upon a fool's errand. :D

Boxcar
P.S. Happy Hanukkah!

ArlJim78
12-25-2010, 01:38 PM
One of Abercrombie's aides said the governor is voicing the frustration of many Hawaiians who continue to be troubled by the rumors, which they see as emblematic of the view that Hawaiians are not Americans in the same way as those who live in the continental United States.

Abercrombie's Hawaiian pride may be trumping practical politics. Ample evidence has been produced to discredit the "birther" movement, so in the view of the White House (/topic/politics/government/executive-branch/white-house-PLCUL000110.topic), the Democratic governor's comments are reviving an issue that most people see as resolved

It looks like it's the governor who doesn't want the issue to die. Why else would he make the birther claims a top priority? Isn't this supposedly resolved?

I also don't get his connecting the birther issue to the frustrations that Hawaiians might have about being perceived as not being American. That isn't at all the issue, its that some people think he wasn't born in Hawaii, not that people think Hawaiians aren't Americans.

So it looks like the new governor is just another demagogue.

bigmack
12-25-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm not whining, just trying to put and end to the birther crap once and for all
Right after you drop the man made CO2 climate changing tripe. Deal?

hcap
12-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Right after you drop the man made CO2 climate changing tripe. Deal?You made much more sense as a liberal :cool:

Merr Xmas!

boxcar
12-25-2010, 11:18 PM
You made much more sense as a liberal :cool:

Merr Xmas!

But was there ever a time you made any? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

hcap
12-26-2010, 08:08 AM
It looks like it's the governor who doesn't want the issue to die. Why else would he make the birther claims a top priority? Isn't this supposedly resolved?What a load. How about because he was around when Obama was born in Hawaii ?
Mr. Abercrombie, 72, said that although he did not see the elder Obamas at the hospital with their newborn son, he did remember the couple bringing the baby to social events. He says the critics who suggest that Mr. Obama’s mother slipped off to Kenya to give birth are engaging in a “demonological fantasy.”
I can't believe the PA birthers STILL buy into this crap.

ArlJim78
12-26-2010, 09:16 AM
What a load. How about because he was around when Obama was born in Hawaii ?
I can't believe the PA birthers STILL buy into this crap.
makes no difference whether he was around or not, he is the person who is now leading the way keeping the issue alive. by being so defensive and making it a priority he will only fan the flames. we'll never know the truth about this man as the public record has been so thoroughly scrubbed.

i don't know who the pa birthers are, although you seem to be the lone person who keeps the issue alive. the only thing we know for sure is that little Barry was a muslim boy from Indonesia.

hcap
12-26-2010, 02:56 PM
I am NOT trying to keep it alive. I am trying to bury it

Tom
12-26-2010, 04:17 PM
And doing a fantastic job of it!

PaceAdvantage
12-26-2010, 08:26 PM
This seems to be one silly thread IMO

boxcar
12-26-2010, 09:03 PM
This seems to be one silly thread IMO

Well, look who started it. :D

Boxcar

hcap
12-27-2010, 06:01 AM
I don't know. I brought up an eyewitness. A believable eyewitness who might be in a position to finally put a lid on the SILLINESS of birthers like boxcar.

ArlJim78
12-27-2010, 07:02 AM
The governor says he knew Obama's parents, but who can say if that is true.
He offers that 'I was here when that baby was born.' So even if he was in Hawaii at that time, it does not make him an eyewitness to anything.

If he wanted to dispel the myth he would simply order the record to be made public but somehow I doubt if he will.

Keep us posted hcap if any new developments surface, we know you are diligently following this evolving story.

hcap
12-27-2010, 07:57 AM
Give me a break. Everything brought up by the Birther contingent, lawsuits, cockamamie arguments etc, smack of pure politics and hate for Obama. The Gov is just the latest nail in the Birthers well deserved coffin.

ArlJim78
12-27-2010, 09:00 AM
This is weird because I never really paid attention to it before, but I just looked up Obama's date of birth, Aug 4th 1961.

By coincidence I was in Hawaii at that time. no I'm not joking.
my sister was born on August 6th 1961 while my father was stationed in Hawaii. I was really young, but I guess I can also say that I was a witness to Obama's birth, just like the governor was.

I think I'll call my sister and ask her what her birth certificate looks like, to see if it is the same format as the one they released for Obammy. Also to see if it was the same hospital, what a coincidence that would be.

Yep, I'm going to start up my own research now that I know that I was a witness, because I was on the island of Oahu at the same time that the boy king was brought forth on to this earth.

stay tuned for further updates.

boxcar
12-27-2010, 01:37 PM
This is weird because I never really paid attention to it before, but I just looked up Obama's date of birth, Aug 4th 1961.

By coincidence I was in Hawaii at that time. no I'm not joking.
my sister was born on August 6th 1961 while my father was stationed in Hawaii. I was really young, but I guess I can also say that I was a witness to Obama's birth, just like the governor was.

I think I'll call my sister and ask her what her birth certificate looks like, to see if it is the same format as the one they released for Obammy. Also to see if it was the same hospital, what a coincidence that would be.

Yep, I'm going to start up my own research now that I know that I was a witness, because I was on the island of Oahu at the same time that the boy king was brought forth on to this earth.

stay tuned for further updates.

'SCUUUUUUUZE me! He ain't no boy-king 'cause there ain't no such thing as the Star of Hawaii in the bible -- only the Star of Bethlehem.

Boxcar

hcap
12-27-2010, 01:47 PM
I give up. Until the next story/article debunking Birtherism shows up.

Do you guys believe in the "hollow Earth" fable?
PS: don't break any mirrors :p :p

boxcar
12-27-2010, 02:02 PM

Not this kid. I believe as the ancient Job did -- that the earth was round. :jump: :jump:

Boxcar

Tom
12-27-2010, 02:18 PM

Of course not....the world is not hollow. It is filled with lava and is millions of degrees...Al Gore said so! And it is really hot underneath all 57 states.

ArlJim78
12-27-2010, 03:16 PM
found out my sister was actually born Aug 9th, 1961 at the Army Medical Center in Honolulu. according to wiki, the 'saviour' was theoretically born at some clinic on the other side of town. since we lived near the military base I'm guessing my parents didn't cross paths with Barack or Stanley.

Tom
12-27-2010, 06:15 PM
.....theoretically born at some clinic on the other side of town.

Yeah, in Kenya! :D

boxcar
12-27-2010, 06:46 PM
Yeah, in Kenya! :D

More like the other side of the world... :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

Tom
12-27-2010, 07:53 PM
I just saw an interview with the new Gov of Hawaii - intellectually, he sounds like five-finger poi. Maybe six. :kiss::lol:

hcap
01-10-2011, 06:27 PM

Another Supreme Court rejection. Looks like they are more likely to take a flat earth case. :bang:

Hey box, that's YOUR department.

'Birther' leader stymied by Supreme Court

The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from a lawyer who has been in the forefront of the challenge to President Barack Obama's citizenship.

The high court on Monday did not comment in refusing to hear the appeal filed by California lawyer and dentist Orly Taitz. She was contesting a $20,000 fine for filing what a federal judge determined was a frivolous lawsuit.

The suit was filed on behalf of Army Capt. Connie Rhodes, who sought to avoid deployment to Iraq by claiming Obama wasn't born in the United States and thus, is ineligible to be president and commander in chief.

boxcar
01-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Another Supreme Court rejection. Looks like they are more likely to take a flat earth case. :bang:

Hey box, that's YOUR department.

My "department" will shut down as soon as your department produces a copy of his BC.

Boxcar

hcap
01-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Your department is out of business.

bigmack
01-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Amusing to see hcap continually dredging up a thread he started to declare the topic at hand was officially dead.

ArlJim78
01-10-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm still waiting to see what the new governor has to offer. last I heard he was vowing to release more information. what's up with that? we're all on the edge of our seats.

boxcar
01-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Your department is out of business.

If so, yours is out of proof.

Boxcar

ElKabong
01-10-2011, 11:21 PM
Amusing to see hcap continually dredging up a thread he started to declare the topic at hand was officially dead.

She got busted on the 'Texas is broke' thread. She's got to try to regain some mo'. :jump:

hcap
01-11-2011, 04:29 AM
If so, yours is out of proof.

The burden of proof is on purveyors of outrageous claims. Sort of like the earth is flat and only 6,000 years old. Or Obama is not qualified to be president because WorldNutDaily says so.

Or Texas does not face a deficit. :lol: :lol:

It appears ALL of the above wingnut claims are busted. Big time.

http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2011-01-11/texas-facing-15b-deficit

Texas facing $15B deficit
Proposed cuts won't close gap
Posted: January 11, 2011 - 12:38am

AUSTIN - Texas lawmakers are staring at a $15 billion gap that analysts said could stretch to almost twice that amount over two years starting in the fall.

...The current state budget, which includes about $14 billion in federal stimulus money, is $182 billion. :bang: :bang:

Tom
01-11-2011, 07:33 AM
The burden of proof is on purveyors of outrageous claims.

Since when is it outrageous to ask for verification, a rather simple act that real Americans do everyday. If they can.....

hcap
01-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Since when is it outrageous to ask for verification, a rather simple act that real Americans do everyday. If they can.....There have been at least a dozen court challenges. All cases questioning tr BC validity have been denied. Either the court ruled against the birthers, or refused to even hear the challenge. Including 2 before the Supreme Court. The State Department issued Obama a passport accepting the "short form" as legit.
During the election in 08 no repug running for office investigated or made it an issue. The commissioner of health of Hawaii testified she had seen the original.

Give it up. It is as dead as Pains' chances of running in 08. And the burden of proof is up to you, boxcar, and WorldNut Daily

Tom
01-11-2011, 01:13 PM
So now you trust the government?
The State Dept said Iraq had WMD.
Sec of State himself said it.

So, you now agree that there were WMD?

hcap
01-11-2011, 01:45 PM
So now you trust the government?
The State Dept said Iraq had WMD.
Sec of State himself said it.

So, you now agree that there were WMD?There were accredited legit journalists, reporters, differing governmental officials, and a ton of contradictory facts and evidence pointing to an opposite conclusion. Whereas you have only disgruntled amateurs bitching with screwy flaky arguments. Just the fact that boxcar believes in the birth certificate flat earth theory should be enough to forever keep this nonsense from any serious consideration.

boxcar
01-11-2011, 02:13 PM
There were accredited legit journalists, reporters, differing governmental officials, and a ton of contradictory facts and evidence pointing to an opposite conclusion. Whereas you have only disgruntled amateurs bitching with screwy flaky arguments. Just the fact that boxcar believes in the birth certificate flat earth theory should be enough to forever keep this nonsense from any serious consideration.

You're so clueless. I would believe in [his] birth certificate only if I were ever to get to see it.

Also, most of the world, the U.N. and most Dems believed Saddam had WMD.
Get your facts straight.

Boxcar

hcap
01-11-2011, 02:41 PM
You're so clueless. I would believe in [his] birth certificate only if I were ever to get to see it. .Yet you believe in a literal interpretation of the bible. Havw you have one shred of evidence YOU HAVE SEEN? Did you see Noahs' Ark and all the species of the world assembled in line waiting to board? You have accepted as proof enough not a "short form" of scripture no form at all"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help?"
— Mark Twain

boxcar
01-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Yet you believe in a literal interpretation of the bible. Havw you have one shred of evidence YOU HAVE SEEN? Did you see Noahs' Ark and all the species of the world assembled in line waiting to board? You have accepted as proof enough not a "short form" of scripture no form at all

I believe the bible due to numerous evidences, most especially its internal consistency.

And I "believe" in a literal interpretation because Jesus and the Apostles did, as evidenced by how they interpreted the OT. So, I'm in very good company in this respect.

In sharp contrast to all this, Obama is a proven liar many times over. End of story.

Boxcar

hcap
01-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Internal consistency? Ok, I agree the birther nonsense is internally consistent.

But In many cases so are paranoid delusions.

And if it is any consolation, there may be more truth to that nonsense than your literal hate filled fundamentalist biblical world view

boxcar
01-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Internal consistency? Ok, I agree the birther nonsense is internally consistent.

But In many cases so are paranoid delusions.

And if it is any consolation, there may be more truth to that nonsense than your literal hate filled fundamentalist biblical world view

There you go projecting again. It would be humorous if it weren't for the fact the bible teaches that unbelievers are hostile toward God and hate him. Yet, I'm the one who hates? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But what isn't consistent about truth-telling is that people who aren't afraid of the truth don't keep so many things secret as BO has. Transparency appears to be Obama's mortal enemy. This leads me to believe he would shrivel up faster than a vine on a dead tree if he were exposed to the light of the truth.

Boxcar

hcap
01-11-2011, 05:14 PM
There you go projecting again. It would be humorous if it weren't for the fact the bible teaches that unbelievers are hostile toward God and hate him. Yet, I'm the one who hates? I am only hostile to those who claim to know God' will and tell others what and how to believe. Sanctimonious holier than thou airs always means ignorance of anything truly spiritual.

boxcar
01-11-2011, 05:57 PM
I am only hostile to those who claim to know God' will and tell others what and how to believe. Sanctimonious holier than thou airs always means ignorance of anything truly spiritual.

No! You're hostile because you're an enemy of God and like all unbelievers hate him. And I don't just "claim" to know this. I know because God has revealed these truths in scripture. After all, the only purpose for God revealing anything about himself and his will for mankind is so that we would know both! :bang: :bang: You are so arrogant that you would make God out to be the fool, instead of yourself.

One day, try crawling out of your self-spun cocoon in which you've assumed the fetal position to have ignorance envelop you like a very dark, thick cloud; and upon your escape conduct experiments with the light of day. Who knows? You might actually learn something and come into direct contact with real knowledge. But remember: The fear of God is the beginning of knowledge!

Boxcar

hcap
01-12-2011, 02:19 AM
You are one very sick individual.
You have no right to sit in judgment
of any one. Except yourself.

You are a pretender.

boxcar
01-12-2011, 11:54 AM
You are one very sick individual.
You have no right to sit in judgment
of any one. Except yourself.

You are a pretender.

I don't sit in judgment of you. You have already judged yourself as being too good and too righteous to receive the gift of the God. But on the last day, only One will sit in righteous judgment of you. However, the saints on his right hand will sit with Him in that judgment as he separates his enemies to his left.

Boxcar

hcap
01-12-2011, 02:11 PM
However, the saints on his right hand will sit with Him in that judgment as he separates his enemies to his left.
Just llke God did way back in 1789 when he was a member of the French National Assembly-during the French Revolution? :bang:

BTW, not only is the birther crap over ( 'till thee next nail in your coffin ), but this idiotic discussion as well. And once again thank you for the kind words of hell and brimstone and your pretentious role as God almighty. God has moved into the 21st century. From an old man with a grey beard in the sky, to one old sanctimonious geezer on the internet ;)

boxcar
01-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Just llke God did way back in 1789 when he was a member of the French National Assembly-during the French Revolution? :bang:

You must know something I don't. I'm not aware of his membership in any political party. :rolleyes:

BTW, not only is the birther crap over ( 'till thee next nail in your coffin ), but this idiotic discussion as well. And once again thank you for the kind words of hell and brimstone and your pretentious role as God almighty. God has moved into the 21st century. From an old man with a grey beard in the sky, to one old sanctimonious geezer on the internet ;)

You should be so lucky. I would show you more mercy on that final day; for my judgment would be according to the frailties of the flesh, e.g. "empathy justice". But as it is, in this life you have spurned Him; therefore, he will reject you for all eternity on that day, and his judgment will be grounded only in his righteousness.

Boxcar

Tom
01-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Hey hcap.....Obama is in Arizona today.
Hopefully, Jan Brewer will have him lawfully detained and then take the opportunity to question his residency status~! :lol:

JustRalph
01-13-2011, 12:59 AM
Hey hcap.....Obama is in Arizona today.
Hopefully, Jan Brewer will have him lawfully detained and then take the opportunity to question his residency status~! :lol:

That's Classic! :lol:

newtothegame
01-19-2011, 03:53 AM
And here I thought the Hawaii gov. was gonna help us out....lol

BORN IN THE USA?
Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Suggests controversy could hurt president's re-election chances

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser (http://www.staradvertiser.com/editorials/20110118_This_is_a_collaborative_endeavor.html) he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.

Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"
In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.

more at the link.....

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=252833

bigmack
01-19-2011, 04:22 AM
http://www.wnd.com/images/100810neilabercrombie.jpg

They can't find it?

It's gotta be here somewhere! :lol:

hcap
01-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Jerome Corsi and WorldNutDaily are certainly the dynamic dodo.

Mack, this story has as much going for it as your Obama Nazi Youth sleep-a-way camp fable. New, I will give you a pass. You evidently have been under the influence and know not whom you cite.

hcap
01-19-2011, 05:03 AM
OK, this is from the Honolulu Star Advertiser
The source that WorldNutDaily cited.
The conclusion drawn from the Honolulu Star Advertiser by WNDaily is bogus.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/editorials/20110118_This_is_a_collaborative_endeavor.html

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

bigmack
01-19-2011, 05:21 AM
It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...
Deep down in the basement vaults, bouncing with echo, their "investigation" is showing a "written down" BC? :lol:

It "actually exists" in the dusty archives? :jump:

This fiasco is too funny.

Hey - Has anyone down there in the vault seen the BC for the Pres?

newtothegame
01-19-2011, 05:52 AM
Jerome Corsi and WorldNutDaily are certainly the dynamic dodo.

Mack, this story has as much going for it as your Obama Nazi Youth sleep-a-way camp fable. New, I will give you a pass. You evidently have been under the influence and know not whom you cite.

I appreciate the 'pass"...But, in all honesty, I do NOT need a pass.
Personally, I have never given it much thought (as it's implied you must be a born in the U.S person to run)....
But, for all its worth, why do they NOT just release it?
Why go through all the trouble to hide and duck and run?
You can't obviously say that its to "create a stir amongst the right".....
Cause to insinuate that a president is playing games with the american public....well doesnt say much for that president if thats the case.
As best I remember, I can't remember such a ruckus over it with ANY other president. So, why not just release it?
There are young men and women serving who have even questioned it. Do you not think they have a right to know??
States are looking at (if not already) passing laws that require it to be shown as proof before you can even be put on future ballots.
This is not just a "birther" issue at this point.

hcap
01-19-2011, 06:25 AM
They released a "short form". Legal in all states, with the feds and State Department. It is only guys like Corsi, WorldNutDaily, and boxcar that are making this into a so-called "ISUE" No issue exists and the whole venture is as transparent as Palin being an "intellect" or BMs' Obama Nazi Youth Death Camp sleep-a-way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

Here is the short form...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BarackObamaCertificationOfLiveBirthHawaii.jpg

newtothegame
01-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Well, either way, cap.....
I hope that this country was not "duped". if it is later found out to be found that he is not born here, then they should put his butt in prison for however long it takes for his certificate of live birth to run out!
But, at this point (at least for me) its a non issue. I mean its been two years in office.....his presidency will be over before anymore is ever found out.

hcap
01-19-2011, 07:45 AM
But, at this point (at least for me) its a non issue.OK! Now pass it on to boxcar :lol:

ArlJim78
01-19-2011, 07:54 AM
don't give up governor, keep searching high and low for that "evidence" that will put this "issue" to bed.:lol:

Tom
01-19-2011, 07:57 AM
They will show it to the press......just as soon as the ink dries! :D

dartman51
01-19-2011, 09:43 AM
Does this mean that the previous Gov. lied?? :confused: She said that she saw it. Maybe she put it back in the wrong place. It's gotta be there someplace. I'm sure it will turn up soon. :rolleyes: Maybe Hcap can hold his breath till THAT happens. Just kidding, Hcap. Don't want you to depart this earth just yet. You're too entertaining. ;) Oh, and what about those groups on the left, that claim to have seen it. Maybe one of them stuffed it in their pants and walked out. :D

boxcar
01-19-2011, 11:27 AM
They released a "short form". Legal in all states, with the feds and State Department. It is only guys like Corsi, WorldNutDaily, and boxcar that are making this into a so-called "ISUE" No issue exists and the whole venture is as transparent as Palin being an "intellect" or BMs' Obama Nazi Youth Death Camp sleep-a-way.

Here is the short form...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BarackObamaCertificationOfLiveBirthHawaii.jpg

Not so fast, 'cap....Then there's the whole "natural born citizen" thingy in the [pesky] Constitution to get past, remember? But that's a whole 'nother issue.

Boxcar
P.S. Really strange on how NO ONE seems to be able to locate the original BC -- the "long form". It's really become an elusive document, hasn't it? It's probably locked up with the rest of the stuff BO wants to keep hidden from public viewing. :rolleyes:

hcap
01-19-2011, 01:06 PM
No where in the article from the Honolulu Star Advertiser does any one say they can't find it. Corsi and WNutDAILY made THAT up. What else is new?OK, this is from the Honolulu Star Advertiser
The source that WorldNutDaily cited.
The conclusion drawn from the Honolulu Star Advertiser by WNDaily is bogus.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/editorials/20110118_This_is_a_collaborative_endeavor.html

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

Gee, maybe next time I will use 100 pt type :lol:

ArlJim78
01-19-2011, 01:21 PM
does the normal long form certificate exist or not? that's all anyone is asking but it seems VERY difficult to get an answer for some reason.

My sister was born in Honululu during the same week as Obama, and she has a copy of hers, the long form that is.

We know he was born there, we just want to know what is the embarrassing information they are trying to cover up.

boxcar
01-19-2011, 01:59 PM
does the normal long form certificate exist or not? that's all anyone is asking but it seems VERY difficult to get an answer for some reason.

My sister was born in Honululu during the same week as Obama, and she has a copy of hers, the long form that is.

We know he was born there, we just want to know what is the embarrassing information they are trying to cover up.

I say it probably doesn't exist because he may not be a natural born citizen. Anyone can get a COLB. This document does NOT require the named to have been born in the state that issued the document.

I, too, have my BC -- the "long form" that was issued by The Empire State.

Boxcar

hcap
01-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Does not matter. The short form is legal document accepted by all states and branches of government. Obama was issued a passport by the state department back in the early 80's (1981) before any one even heard of Obama then a student. So in order for the conspiracy to work, not only did someone have to plant a birth announcement back when he was born in a Hawaiian newspaper, but also issue him a fake passport when he visited Pakistan in 81.

All of this and a hell of a lot more to be done so one day a future Marxist/Socialist/Kenyan could one day be president and take over the country.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/passport.asp

boxcar
01-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Does not matter. The short form is legal document accepted by all states and branches of government. Obama was issued a passport by the state department back in the early 80's (1981) before any one even heard of Obama then a student.

So, let me see if I have your twisted logic right: Notwithstanding what states and government accept -- aside from this issue -- the irrefutable fact remains that a COLB does NOT require the named to have been born in the state of issue, and then you try to bolster your citizenship argument by saying the State Dept. issued him a U.S. passport based on what -- the same COLB that doesn't prove birth in the state named therein!? :bang: :bang:

Boxcar
P.S. No big "conspiracy" is required either. Mom probably wanted to pass him off as U.S. born, so she placed the announcement. Then afterward applied for COLB. No biggie.

ArlJim78
01-19-2011, 02:50 PM
the subject isn't about what is accepted. the question is why the coverup over such a mundane matter. if I'm the president and people request to see the long form certificate from the hospital, no problem. I get it and make it public. case closed. nothing to hide. I certainly wouldn't hire lawyers and fight people in court from being able to obtain it. it doesn't give off the vibe that there is nothing to see there, it only adds fuel to the fire.

hcap
01-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Ok, you guys win. Obama IS a Muslim/Marxist/Socialist Kenyan and part of a master cosmic plot that was started by FDR, continued by all ensuing democratic presidents (AND Hilary Clinton), culminating in Obama planted as a baby to become the anti-Christ and bring about the apocalypse.

Quite obvious to anyone with 1/2 a brain. and you gentlemen surely qualify in That department

There is NOTHING that is going to
change your minds.

Until the next news story.

bigmack
01-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Ok, you guys win. Obama IS a Muslim/Marxist/Socialist Kenyan and part of a master cosmic plot that was started by FDR, continued by all ensuing democratic presidents (AND Hilary Clinton), culminating in Obama planted as a baby to become the anti-Christ and bring about the apocalypse.
It never dawns on you how easy this could be put to rest? Much like evidence that man made CO2 changes climate. :rolleyes:

Only a REAL fool wouldn't ask such questions. Meanwhile, you continue on your puerile marginalizing.

Good luck & good sellin'.

fast4522
01-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Oh well, ha ha.

boxcar
01-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Quite obvious to anyone with 1/2 a brain. and you gentlemen surely qualify in That department

Just remember: Our half full cup still has your empty vessel beat.

Boxcar

boxcar
01-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Oh well, ha ha.

Ahh...no biggie. A mere speed bump in the road. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

ArlJim78
01-24-2011, 08:33 PM
so the governor who vowed to use all his powers to find the proof failed, and now a friend of his says (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/01/friend_says_abercrombie_to_him.html)that the governor told him that "there is no Barack Obama birth certificate".

Evans, Honolulu born and now a Hollywood-based celebrity journalist, claimed that Abercrombie had promised him that he when he became governor, he planned to find absolute proof that Obama was born in Hawaii.

When Evans spoke to Abercrombie on January 19, Abercrombie reportedly told him that he searched the relevant Hawaii hospitals using his powers as governor, and concluded, according to Evans, "There is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii, absolutely no proof at all that Obama was born in Hawaii." After Abercrombie made such a fuss about finding the birth certificate, Evans concluded of his friend that he has "got some egg in the face."

well hat's off to Abercrombie for at least trying to come up with it. he did all he could.

boxcar
01-24-2011, 09:07 PM
so the governor who vowed to use all his powers to find the proof failed, and now a friend of his says (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/01/friend_says_abercrombie_to_him.html)that the governor told him that "there is no Barack Obama birth certificate".

well hat's off to Abercrombie for at least trying to come up with it. he did all he could.

Not to worry. BO has assembled the world's best team of PhotoShop experts to "find" that lost document for him. It will miraculously appear before the 2012 elections. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

Tom
01-24-2011, 11:08 PM
Guess we should invite Obama to post in our Who Are You thread! :D

Seriously, though, if he files to run again, it will be a legitimate requirement that he once again ( once?) produce proof of citizenship.

PaceAdvantage
01-25-2011, 12:19 AM
Well, this thread suddenly got interesting again...wonder when hcap will jump in again... :lol:

newtothegame
01-25-2011, 12:57 AM
Well, this thread suddenly got interesting again...wonder when hcap will jump in again... :lol:

I'm not holding my breath Mike....:lol:
But, seriously as I said, its a NON issue for me at THIS point. Now if he decides to run again....I will definitely want to see more then we currently have in place.
Reason being, would take too much to even attempt to get him removed at this point and term would be over before accomplished with our legal system.

woodtoo
01-25-2011, 10:42 AM
but also issue him a fake passport when he visited Pakistan in 81.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wasn't Pakistan an American" banned"country in 81?

boxcar
01-25-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm not holding my breath Mike....:lol:
But, seriously as I said, its a NON issue for me at THIS point. Now if he decides to run again....I will definitely want to see more then we currently have in place.
Reason being, would take too much to even attempt to get him removed at this point and term would be over before accomplished with our legal system.

Well, NTG, it appears likely that you'll get your wish, thanks to the GREAT State of Arizona! It looks like the state legislature is poised to pass a little law that will require presidential candidates to prove their U.S. citizenship with something more than a mere Certification of Live Birth. I think the state will require to see the actual Birth Certificate that has all the signatures on it, doctor's name, hospital, etc. This would make things really interesting come 2012, wouldn't it?

Of course, the Great Sovereign State of Arizona will probably pay a price in the LameStream Media by being accused of being the most racist state in the union in this nation's already dark, chequered history. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

newtothegame
01-25-2011, 11:03 PM
Well, NTG, it appears likely that you'll get your wish, thanks to the GREAT State of Arizona! It looks like the state legislature is poised to pass a little law that will require presidential candidates to prove their U.S. citizenship with something more than a mere Certification of Live Birth. I think the state will require to see the actual Birth Certificate that has all the signatures on it, doctor's name, hospital, etc. This would make things really interesting come 2012, wouldn't it?

Of course, the Great Sovereign State of Arizona will probably pay a price in the LameStream Media by being accused of being the most racist state in the union in this nation's already dark, chequered history. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boxcar
Those rebellious bastards in AZ...how dare they??? I knew I should of moved there lol!!!

Tom
01-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Non-issue?
Of course it is an issue.

What else just gnaws at some people by just bringing it it up? :lol:

Obama promised so much, and his supports can't even do a simple thing like prove his citizenship! :lol::lol:

They thought they had 100 years to find it....or photo-shop a new one!

FantasticDan
01-26-2011, 12:46 AM
Sure doesn't gnaw at me. It's nothing but amusing watching desperate crackpots endlessly and pointlessly babble on and on about this shit. :bang: :lol: :bang: :lol:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/01/23/2011-01-23_cantor_obama_is_a_citizen_of_the_united_states. html?r=news/national

newtothegame
01-26-2011, 01:08 AM
Sure doesn't gnaw at me. It's nothing but amusing watching desperate crackpots endlessly and pointlessly babble on and on about this shit. :bang: :lol: :bang: :lol:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/01/23/2011-01-23_cantor_obama_is_a_citizen_of_the_united_states. html?r=news/national

Does that include replying to said babble?? lol:lol:

JustRalph
01-26-2011, 01:11 AM
We are going to find out. Arizona is going to require a "long form" birth certificate for the Presidential Election in 2012

FantasticDan
01-26-2011, 01:33 AM
^And the laughs just keep on comin'. :D :lol: :D

bigmack
01-26-2011, 01:43 AM
^And the laughs just keep on comin'. :D :lol: :D
Can you believe how funny it is we have a Pres that is unwilling to cough up his BC. It's a scream.

PaceAdvantage
01-26-2011, 01:55 AM
I actually think this is pretty funny...from the above link posted by Dan:

Gov. Neil Abercrombie vowed he would prove that documents show Obama was indeed born in Hawaii in 1961, but legal restrictions on such personal data forced him to back off his promise.

"There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to produce a document," Abercrombie's spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said Friday. "Unfortunately, there are conspirators who will continue to question the citizenship of our president."They act as if this birth certificate is akin to broadcasting the President's social security number over the Internet... :lol:

Tom
01-26-2011, 07:29 AM
Perhaps the good Gubbernor would swear under oath, or sign an affidavit that he has personally seen the document?

Tom
01-26-2011, 08:20 AM
I think I know where the BC is.

Bin Laden has it.

newtothegame
01-26-2011, 08:39 AM
I think I know where the BC is.

Bin Laden has it.

Ahhh..so Bin Laden's Bin hiding it??? lol

Tom
01-26-2011, 09:02 AM
Actually, there have been a lot more sightings of Bin Laden than the BC. :rolleyes:

boxcar
01-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Heard more good news on the radio today: Several more states are going to pass laws that are going to require more stringent proof and also designed to bring the Constitution to directly bear upon this situation and force the SC to take the case on those grounds.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
01-27-2011, 07:54 PM
more action in Hawaii from the democratic birthers out there. undeterred by the failure of the governor to come up with anything tangible, they now want to pass a law that would force it to become public for a nominal charge.

HONOLULU – Five Hawaii Democratic representatives want to pass a law making President Barack Obama's birth records public and charge $100 to see them.

The bill, introduced this week, would change a privacy law barring the release of birth records to anyone unless they have a tangible interest.

The measure hasn't been scheduled for a public hearing yet, and can't move forward until that happens.

Its primary sponsor, Rep. Rida Cabanilla, says she wants to end the controversy surrounding Obama's birth by handing over official state records to those who will pay.

the issue that did die is resusitated once again by Democrats.
when will they learn?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110127/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_birth_certificate_1

PaceAdvantage
01-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Don't the pols have to actually find it first before they can sell tickets to view it, like some freak show? :lol:

The gov of Hawaii can't find it, correct? Wasn't it his mission to find it? I hope hcap can clear this up for me...I don't follow this topic as closely as he does...

boxcar
01-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Don't the pols have to actually find it first before they can sell tickets to view it, like some freak show? :lol:

The gov of Hawaii can't find it, correct? Wasn't it his mission to find it? I hope hcap can clear this up for me...I don't follow this topic as closely as he does...

That's what the team of PhotoShop experts are for. Their job will be to find that darn document. :lol:

Boxcar

bigmack
01-27-2011, 08:03 PM
I haven't seen much of hcap's involvement on this "dead" issue lately.

I wonder if he's still walkin' funny.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/head_up_ass_in_suit.jpg

Tom
01-27-2011, 10:24 PM
Heard more good news on the radio today: Several more states are going to pass laws that are going to require more stringent proof and also designed to bring the Constitution to directly bear upon this situation and force the SC to take the case on those grounds.

Boxcar

How can that not a mandatory requirement for the office of president?
it boggles the mind.

In God we trust...all else bring proof.

Tom
01-27-2011, 10:25 PM

"Hey, I think I see it.....might...be...it....right........OWWWWW!"

boxcar
01-27-2011, 10:48 PM
How can that not a mandatory requirement for the office of president?
it boggles the mind.

In God we trust...all else bring proof.

But that wouldn't work in a diverse society. Libs want ironclad proof that God exists BEFORE they say "we trust" HIM. But when it comes to the things of mere men...not so much. :D :D

Boxcar

hcap
01-28-2011, 03:07 AM
I haven't seen much of hcap's involvement on this "dead" issue lately.

I wonder if he's still walkin' funny.

I will let the PA loonies churn this a while. Till the next lawsuit is dismissed or ignored. Or WorldNutDaily finds the BC on Venus.

bigmack
01-28-2011, 03:22 AM
Or WorldNutDaily finds the BC on Venus.
Seems more likely to be found on Uranus. Not to mention Hawaii. :rolleyes:

hcap
01-28-2011, 03:48 AM
Can't believe you buy into this. Then again you think Al Gore is the ant-Christ, and the earth is flat. Curious, do you think evolution is a grand conspiracy as well? How about the 6,000 year old Earth? Oh wait that is boxcars' territory ;)

bigmack
01-28-2011, 04:00 AM
Can't believe you buy into this. Then again you think Al Gore is the ant-Christ, and the earth is flat. Curious, do you think evolution is a grand conspiracy as well? How about the 6,000 year old Earth? Oh wait that is boxcars' territory ;)
Look at the dramatic hyperbole run flowingly from you.

A mere simpleton could look you in the eye from across the same table of a local diner and ax why LePresidente' won't plunk down his BC.

Your response would be to call the person axing you the question nuts. :confused:

Get a clue. Your finger is pointed the wrong way.

hcap
01-28-2011, 04:22 AM
The short form iis legal.

All courts including the Supreme (2 or 3x) have rejected or refused to hear the birthers.

The State department issued Obama a passport baded on his BC.

The rethugs did not challenge Obama during the 08 election.

There is an article in a Hawaiian newspaper announcing Obamas birth.

And I should get a clue?
And I am the one pointing a finger?

bigmack
01-28-2011, 04:32 AM
The short form iis legal.
Answer me this honestly. If you were elected to the highest office in the land and the document was at the ready, wouldn't you instruct whomever to cough it up?

Of course you would.

Meanwhile, you play a familiar card and paint those wondering why he doesn't as nut cases.

Time will tell on this but in the meanwhile the only one looking foolish is B.O.

Your painting others as loons in the interim makes you look without thought.

hcap
01-28-2011, 06:14 AM
Answer me this. Do you believe this is a full fledged conspiracy involving hundreds if not thousands of individuals??

newtothegame
01-28-2011, 06:28 AM
Answer me this. Do you believe this is a full fledged conspiracy involving hundreds if not thousands of individuals??

I know it wasnt me the question was directed at 'cap...but, if I may,
I "doubt" it is a major conspiracy.
Now your turn.....Do you think it's POSSIBLE that he was NOT born here?
Understanding that NO long form has been shown....
He refuses to produce....
People have looked for it...yet have turned up nothing....
There are reports of his schooling in another country....
etc etc.....
And quite honestly, you and I both know he could easily put this to rest with one simple thing....
So, again, could it be possible?

hcap
01-28-2011, 06:57 AM
Even if it was "produced", it would still never end. Why not accept the short form?
It is as legal as the long form.

This should have ended there. Even before the courts decided unanimously THERE ARE no grounds for birthers to stand on.

newtothegame
01-28-2011, 07:38 AM
Even if it was "produced", it would still never end. Why not accept the short form?

This should have ended there. Even before the courts decided unanimously THERE ARE no grounds for birthers to stand on.
But YOU didnt answer...or is it your answer that THERE ARE no grounds , so therefore NO, its not possible?

Tom
01-28-2011, 07:48 AM
Ah yes, hcap, courts.....but now we have legislatures getting involved and the laws may be changing - for the better.
Barry might find himself having to do some 'spainin' next year!

boxcar
01-28-2011, 11:00 AM

"Why not accept it", you ask? :lol: :lol: Because it's an incomplete document. It doesn't have the name of the doctor,the hospital, signatures, etc. PLUS...a COLB can be obtained by people who were not born in the state of issue! A COLB does not necessarily mean the named person was actually born in that state! "Why not", indeed. :rolleyes:

But 'cap, you are so confident that this serial liar hasn't scammed everyone, you should be jumping with joy -- you should be celebrating Arizona's legislative initiative -- because finally all Americans will get to see how truthful he was about this issue, too. And you'll be able to :lol: :lol: at us "birthers". :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

Tom
01-28-2011, 11:13 AM
Why did you, hcap, not accept that there were WMD in Iraq?
Suddenly, you trust the government?

Due diligence suggests that all verify their claims.
No one has to suggest Obama is not legit, but we are 100% in the right to ask for that verification.No other job in the world demands as much as this one does.

If Obama indeed has it, there is not a single reason he should not be providing it and proving everyone wrong - not a valid one, anyway.

If he has it and is withholding it, he is being a child, costing unnecessary expenses in the court system, and snubbing his nose at a legitimate question by the voters. There is no defense of these actions - if he has it, the man is a little baby and not fit for the office he holds.

hcap
01-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Without citing case law, it appears that NO court including the Supreme Court agrees that a COLB is not sufficient. Birthers are O for 18 or 19 court cases!

I would think therefore a boxcarian legal proclamation is as bogus as a boxcarian biblical, political or philosophical one

bigmack
01-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Same old theme with hcap. Everyone else is a complete buffoon with the exception of those that could easily allay the entire subject.

BO with the BC, Warm Mongers with a shred of proof man causes climate change and on & on.

After a while ridiculing others looks like a smoke screen, let alone being highly puerile.

hcap
01-28-2011, 11:59 AM

Pa clique BM, Boxcar et al vs Snopes.

Birth Certificate
Claim: A Certification of Live Birth document provided by the Obama campaign is a forgery.

FALSE

...the Obama campaign made a copy of his Certification of Live Birth from the State of Hawaii available on the Internet in June 2008, it validated none of those rumors: The certificate shows his full name to be "Barack Hussein Obama II," it lists his father's race as "African" and his mother's as "Caucasian," it contains no information about religion, and it reports his birthplace as being Honolulu, Hawaii.

....A number of self-proclaimed experts immediately seized the opportunity to pronounce the certificate a forgery (even though none of them had actually seen the
original, just a scanned image of it), picking on such specious details as minor variations from other Hawaii-issued certificates and the lack of an embossed seal.

.. Aside from the inherent absurdity of such claims (i.e., that a major party presidential nominee would risk his entire candidacy on a fraud that could be uncovered simply by a check of state health records), the supposedly incriminating details don't pan out: the certificate is consistent with others issued in the same time and place, and the embossed seal and signature don't show through very well on the scanned front image made available on the Internet because they were applied to the back of the original document, not the front.

....Moreover, both of Honolulu's major newspapers (the Advertiser and the Star-Bulletin) published announcements in August 1961 documenting the birth, in Honolulu, of a son to "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama" on 4 August 1961:

ArlJim78
01-28-2011, 12:08 PM
let's see the long form. what's the harm in that, why the cover-up and secrecy about it? even Chris "tingles" Matthews has called for it to be released.

boxcar
01-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Without citing case law, it appears that NO court including the Supreme Court agrees that a COLB is not sufficient. Birthers are O for 18 or 19 court cases!

I would think therefore a boxcarian legal proclamation is as bogus as a boxcarian biblical, political or philosophical one

It's not sufficient with this proven liar. Plus it doesn't change the FACT that a mere Certification of Live Birth omits critically important birth information.

Kudos to the Great State of Arizona for wanting to see the SOURCE DOCUMENT -- you know...the elusive or mythical document the Governor of the Great State of Hawaii can't seem to lay his hands on at the moment. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

FantasticDan
01-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Seeing the long form would make no difference to the loons; they'd just claim it had been faked. Posters here have already said as much repeatedly.

Nothing will satisfy them. It's just about hating Obama.

hcap
01-28-2011, 12:26 PM
I would have thought the McCain campaign and mama grisly would have fought on these grounds. What happened? All of this was known then as well as now. The entire repug party dropped the ball.

Think you guys missed your chance for glory. Box, BM, Tom, Arljim, the dream team fighting Marxism/Socialism, and defending the American Way. Wha' happened?

bigmack
01-28-2011, 12:27 PM
It's just about hating Obama.
It's beyond that. They're racists!

hcap
01-28-2011, 12:29 PM
It's beyond that. They're racists!Finally.

FantasticDan
01-28-2011, 12:34 PM
Hawaii Reps: Scrap privacy, raise $$:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20029879-503544.html

bigmack
01-28-2011, 12:40 PM
In an attempt to end the "birther" myth that President Obama was not born in the United States (and thus not qualified to serve as president), five Democrats on the Hawaii state legislature have introduced a bill that would allow anyone to obtain a copy of President Obama's birth records for a $100 fee.

...Yet Rep. John Mizuno, a co-sponsor of the bill, told the AP that if people really want to verify the president's birth, "that's fine."

"I don't have a problem with looking at innovative ways to bring revenue to the state," he said. :lol:
Being surrounded by salt water must have a negative effect on brain cells.

hcap
01-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Being surrounded by salt water must have a negative effect on brain cells.You live right off the west coast don'tcha?

Tom
01-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Notice how the lefties are completely unprepared to respond to legitimate discussion? They have to doges, change the topic, or attack the people and avoid the ideas

Embarrassing lot, the left.
Bet most of them are not even legitimate citizens! :rolleyes:
hcap keeps resorting to the Kenyan defense gambit.

boxcar
01-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Seeing the long form would make no difference to the loons; they'd just claim it had been faked. Posters here have already said as much repeatedly.

Nothing will satisfy them. It's just about hating Obama.

Typical loony response. No, it's all about verifying information about a known and proven liar. Something you lefty loons can't comprehend. You'll trust any liar as long as he or she has a D after his/her name.

Boxcar

boxcar
01-28-2011, 01:26 PM
I would have thought the McCain campaign and mama grisly would have fought on these grounds. What happened? All of this was known then as well as now. The entire repug party dropped the ball.

Think you guys missed your chance for glory. Box, BM, Tom, Arljim, the dream team fighting Marxism/Socialism, and defending the American Way. Wha' happened?

That's what you get for "thinking". You should leave the heavy lifting of real thought to qualified people, which in your case the minimum requirement would be anyone with a second grade education -- even in a public school. :rolleyes:

McCain is a sorry, pathetic RINO. During the campaign he was obsessed with being politically correct, not wanting to create any waves that would give the LameStream Media any excuse for painting him as a racist. In other words, McCain was the PERFECT Republican Establishment opponent for Obama -- and I think in more ways than one (but that would be a discussion for another time and place).

Boxcar

FantasticDan
01-28-2011, 01:32 PM
Does anyone else hear this music in the background whenever they read one of boxcar's posts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQjyV31B3FM

ArlJim78
01-28-2011, 01:50 PM
hey I was resigned to let the issue die, but my interest keeps getting reinvigorated by the democrats in Hawaii. as long as they are determined to seek out this hidden private document, I'm supportive of their quest. Let's clear the air once and for all and silence all the kooks out there. yes sir.

bigmack
01-28-2011, 01:56 PM
hey I was resigned to let the issue die, but my interest keeps getting reinvigorated by the democrats in Hawaii. as long as they are determined to seek out this hidden private document, I'm supportive of their quest. Let's clear the air once and for all and silence all the kooks out there. yes sir.
That's my feeling. I never cared an iota about it but it sure seems peculiar B.O. don't wanta cough it up.

Again, he da Pres and he only wants to show his short form. I wonder if he showered with his clothes on in HS. :rolleyes:

boxcar
01-28-2011, 02:01 PM
Does anyone else hear this music in the background whenever they read one of boxcar's posts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQjyV31B3FM

How long have you been hearing these sounds inside your hollow cranial cavity? Your problem, though, goes a long way to explaining your inane, substanceless posts.

Boxcar

hcap
01-28-2011, 02:33 PM
That's what you get for "thinking". You should leave the heavy lifting of real thought to qualified people, which in your case the minimum requirement would be anyone with a second grade education -- even in a public school. :rolleyes:

McCain is a sorry, pathetic RINO. During the campaign he was obsessed with being politically correct, not wanting to create any waves that would give the LameStream Media any excuse for painting him as a racist. In other words, McCain was the PERFECT Republican Establishment opponent for Obama -- and I think in more ways than one (but that would be a discussion for another time and place).Ok, forget McCain. What about your new found genius Palin and the rest of the entire republican party. Seems to me not only have the courts decided there are no merits to a birthers brain, but the repugs also found no merit.

Or were all you guys out to lunch or too busy "thinking"

FantasticDan
01-28-2011, 02:37 PM
That's my feeling. I never cared an iota about it but it sure seems peculiar B.O. don't wanta cough it up. Again, he da Pres and he only wants to show his short form.So if you were the Prez, you'd acquiesce to a small fringe group of wackos who would just claim you faked it anyway? Interesting choice. Who knows where the conspiracy would spin off to then.. :lol: :bang:

bigmack
01-28-2011, 02:44 PM
So if you were the Prez, you'd acquiesce to a small fringe group of wackos who would just claim you faked it anyway? Interesting choice. Who knows where the conspiracy would spin off to then.. :lol:
Funny, in a Colbert kinda way.

He would be acquiescing? Now that's rich.

Tom
01-28-2011, 02:58 PM
So if you were the Prez, you'd acquiesce to a small fringe group of wackos who would just claim you faked it anyway? Interesting choice. Who knows where the conspiracy would spin off to then.. :lol: :bang:

If I were the prez, and I were asked to verify my status, I would be happy to do so. If I could produce it, and it would stop all the nonsense, why would I act like total ASSHOLE and not show it? But if I could NOT produce it.....

Your small group of crazies has turned out to be multiple state legislatures who are now looking a new laws. You keep going back to some conspiracy - to most who are asking, it is not. But you have to wonder why the Gov of the Islands, after shooting off his big fat dem mouth now can't come up with it. I suppose we should also be asking to see the Certificate of Origin for his Teleprompter, since it has become his co-president.

FantasticDan
01-28-2011, 03:54 PM
If I were the prez, and I were asked to verify my status, I would be happy to do so.
His "status" has already been verified and proven. You (and other birthers) simply choose to ignore that fact.

But you have to wonder why the Gov of the Islands, after shooting off his big fat dem mouth now can't come up with it.

The whole "can't find it" BS was nothing but the (now retracted) lies of a radio show host. I know that's been talked about before, but again, you choose to ignore facts. The Gov of Hawaii has not "revealed" a BC because he is not allowed to under privacy law. As you should again know, because it's been brought up 100 times here.

2009: Hawaii state Director of Health, Dr. Chiyome Fukino:

"I, as director of health for the state of Hawaii, along with the registrar of vital statistics… have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record."

Sorry, Doc. You's a liar! :bang: :lol:

boxcar
01-28-2011, 05:15 PM
His "status" has already been verified and proven. You (and other birthers) simply choose to ignore that fact.

The whole "can't find it" BS was nothing but the (now retracted) lies of a radio show host. I know that's been talked about before, but again, you choose to ignore facts. The Gov of Hawaii has not "revealed" a BC because he is not allowed to under privacy law. As you should again know, because it's been brought up 100 times here.

2009: Hawaii state Director of Health, Dr. Chiyome Fukino:

"I, as director of health for the state of Hawaii, along with the registrar of vital statistics… have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record."

Sorry, Doc. You's a liar! :bang: :lol:

Those are harsh words in light of the most recent admission of "can't find":

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.

You entire argument is bogus is because the governor wasn't talking about "revealing" anything! (Nice attempt, though, at obfuscation!) :bang: :bang: He basically said, at the time of the interview, he hasn't been able to find it! Finding something and revealing a thing are two very different things. :rolleyes: So, if there's a liar in here somewhere, I'd have to say it's either the Governor or the doctor who has claimed to eyeball this BC up close and personal. The fact that the Chief Executive Officer of the State of Hawaii hasn't found the bloody thing by now does not bode well. He's clearly contradicting the claims made by this doctor. Maybe he and the doc need to set a luncheon date to get their stories straight? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Moreover, this leads to further suspicion because the Gov was the guy who wanted to protect BO's sorry political butt in this matter, remember? If anyone wanted to find it, it was him! So...the fact that he's doubting its very existence does not bode well. One would think that he would want to REVEAL ASAP the finding of it to the world! :bang: :bang: Don't you think? (Or am I asking too much of you? :rolleyes: )

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833#ixzz1CMz69veO

Boxcar
P.S. You really owe Tom an apology, btw because your accusation is unjustified and because your reading skills stink!

FantasticDan
01-29-2011, 01:07 AM
Sometimes I do wonder about my reading skills, since I can rarely find anything resembling coherent thought in your posts. But I think the explanation for that is clear, as you demonstrate daily:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTcIgMzIa3A

And speaking of daily, you're seriously citing again that bogus WND article that's already been exposed as completely misleading? Hcap refudiated :D it days ago, and put it in print so big even Mr Magoo could read it. Go back and squint hard.

Try to follow the series of events here, where your BS WND article is mentioned:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/01/27/2011-01-27_journalist_i_never_spoke_with_hawaiis_gov_about _obamas_birth_certificate.html

The rest of your rant is comedic and nonsensical. As usual.

Tom
01-29-2011, 10:53 AM
Sometimes I do wonder about my reading skills

Welcome to my world.
I wonder about your skill as well.

hcap
01-29-2011, 12:26 PM
WorldNutDaily requires no reading skills.
Purdy pitures tho'

Can you read this Supreme Court rejects birther suits 2 times as frivolous

boxcar
01-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Sometimes I do wonder about my reading skills, since I can rarely find anything resembling coherent thought in your posts. But I think the explanation for that is clear, as you demonstrate daily:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTcIgMzIa3A

And speaking of daily, you're seriously citing again that bogus WND article that's already been exposed as completely misleading? Hcap refudiated :D it days ago, and put it in print so big even Mr Magoo could read it. Go back and squint hard.

Try to follow the series of events here, where your BS WND article is mentioned:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/01/27/2011-01-27_journalist_i_never_spoke_with_hawaiis_gov_about _obamas_birth_certificate.html

The rest of your rant is comedic and nonsensical. As usual.

Don't put too much faith in Hcap. He couldn't find his butt with both hands super glued to it. :rolleyes:

Yeah...I just love this part of the News piece:

Evans told the Daily News in an e-mail that he was "STUNNED!" when his statements appeared in headlines nationwide.

"I NEVER knew I said it until I heard it," he wrote, adding that he feels "embarrassed" by the entire incident. "NO MORE POLITICS FOR ME!!" the entertainment journalist said. "For now on, I'm sticking with Lindsay Lohan and Snookie stuff."

And then this:

"Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health and that neither Honolulu hospital – Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center – has any record that Obama was born there."

Adams has stated in the past only that he was "told at the time" that there was no birth certificate. However, even he believes Obama is a citizen.

What Adams personally believes about BO citizenship has no bearing, because his belief is irrational in the absence of the Source Document, i.e. long form BC.

An awful lot of retracting, and he said, a he did not say foolishness going on. But this is precisely the kind of stuff you'd bet your life upon, isn't it? And then you wonder about your reading skills? :rolleyes:

But all this will come out in the wash come election time when BO goes to put his name on the Arizona ballot.

Boxcar

boxcar
01-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Purdy pitures tho'

Yeah...well,the SC going to have a time rejecting the Arizona law because Arizona will have "legal standing" if BO wants to put his name on the State's ballot. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Tom
01-29-2011, 01:01 PM
Purdy pitures tho'

Same court that allows some to dis-member their babies with vacuum cleaners?

Same one that allowed slavery?

Same one that put BUSH into office in 2000? :lol::lol::lol:

FantasticDan
01-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Just so you know, AZ will not be making a birther bill into law. Even they are not that stupid.

Just so you know.

But please, feel free to start holding your breath now. If you pass out, start again when you wake up. Repeat. :blush: :sleeping: :blush: :sleeping:

Anything to get a reprieve from your prattle.

Tom
01-29-2011, 01:04 PM
Explain how clarifying the rules for establishing a candidate's eligibility is stupid?

You think not having all voters present ID at the polls is a stupid idea, too?

Should we ask for ID at the borders?

Or is that stupid, too?

bigmack
01-29-2011, 01:38 PM
The complexity of thought in a FanDan or hcap is astounding. They continually ridicule simple folk in asking for a document any citizen could find in a drawer in their house within 5 minutes. Yet it never dawns on them, here we have some dude in the Oval Off and he still is unwilling to slap the doc down on a desk and put this to rest. Remind me again who the nuts are.

Short form is legal, the Supremes ruled, Birthers are nuts. All the while Capt. Dingdong sits in the White House unwilling to cough it up.

Mighty, mighty strange.

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2011, 02:25 PM
I thought politicians work for the people. If a certain segment of the population wishes to see the President's long form birth certificate, why would any other citizen be so critical of that request?

It's a simple request.

Doesn't everyone remember when John McCain let the media scour over his PERSONAL MEDICAL RECORDS during the campaign?

By comparison, this request should be like picking lint off your shorts to President Obama. There is nothing on that birth certificate that needs to be kept from public viewing....unless of course there is... :lol:

RaceBookJoe
01-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Be nice to see his school records too. rbj

FantasticDan
01-29-2011, 03:16 PM
I thought politicians work for the people. If a certain segment of the population wishes to see the President's long form birth certificate, why would any other citizen be so critical of that request?
It's a simple request.
Prez thinking: Well gee, I've satisfied every legal standard required for establishing and verifying my citizenry. There's on the record proof here, there, and everywhere. But there's this tiny fringe group of ultra right-wing big mouths that despise me and claim I am actually not a citizen. They say that the only thing that will statisfy them is the release of my long-form BC. Of course, the majority of them also claim that even if I do release it, it would only be a fabrication anyway.

Hmmmm, what should I do... so hard to decide... :confused: :D

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Prez thinking: Well gee, I've satisfied every legal standard required for establishing and verifying my citizenry. There's on the record proof here, there, and everywhere. But there's this tiny fringe group of ultra right-wing big mouths that despise me and claim I am actually not a citizen. They say that the only thing that will statisfy them is the release of my long-form BC. Of course, the majority of them also claim that even if I do release it, it would only be a fabrication anyway.Now you're just making things up.

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Hey FantasticDan...shouldn't you be a little more sensitive than to post a picture with a caption like that? I took it down for you...you can thank me later.

boxcar
01-29-2011, 03:56 PM
Just so you know, AZ will not be making a birther bill into law. Even they are not that stupid.

Just so you know.

But please, feel free to start holding your breath now. If you pass out, start again when you wake up. Repeat. :blush: :sleeping: :blush: :sleeping:

Anything to get a reprieve from your prattle.

Pull your head out of your empty drum so you can hear me speak clearly. As of 19 hours ago, the proposal was still a "go" and Republicans own the House and Senate in AZ.

This from the Associated [De]Press[ed] from just 19 hours ago:

Arizona proposal: Candidates must prove US birth

On Friday, Bennett noted that the reasonable doubt wording is not included in the 2011 version; instead, it mandates submissions of specific sworn statements and a copy of a birth certificate with specific information.

(Friday was yesterday in case you don't know what day of the week it is.) So, unless something has changed in the last 19 hours or so, this proposed legislation is still a "go". Now, if you even more updated info to post that is contrary, be my guest.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gGjrNBYaDbtS5Qq_syn4zz1wt1xA?docId=b512e05b0 4514c9984ab88e71fe598a1

And pray tell, O wise one, why would AZ be stupid for passing such a bill? Are you so clueless to Reality, as we all know it, that you're unaware of the Universal Moral Principle of the Presumption of Untrustworthiness to which all nations on the globe subscribe? Do you not know that all mankind is presumed untrustworthy until proven otherwise? Arizona, therefore, is on solid ground by applying this principle; for no one, that we know of for certain, has seen hide or hair of the Source Document from which BO's COLB is allegedly derived. That COLB could have been derived out of thin air for all we know, since a COLB is not what a hospital issues after birth. A birth certificate is, however. I would think that you'd be jumping for joy over the prospects of having this issue put to bed once and for all. But instead, you call Arizona's initiative "stupid"? I don't get it.

And spare me the dumb argument about what the Feds approved. The Federal Government is hardly the paragon of virtue, efficiency or effectiveness. The Feds might have seen the Source Document, but they haven't said that, have they? All we do know, however, is that they have put their stamp of approval on a secondary document, which I find odd.

Boxcar

boxcar
01-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Be nice to see his school records too. rbj

Methinks BO wouldn't be able to effectively spin the huge embarrassment on multiple levels.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2011, 04:00 PM
I wonder why John McCain released his medical records to that fringe ultra-left wing group of wingnuts who demanded to see them....

After all, there is no LEGAL requirement for him to do so...yet he did....

I wonder what FantasticDan has to say about that...

fast4522
01-29-2011, 04:34 PM
I wonder why John McCain released his medical records to that fringe ultra-left wing group of wingnuts who demanded to see them....

maybe because they were authentic?

RaceBookJoe
01-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Methinks BO wouldn't be able to effectively spin the huge embarrassment on multiple levels.

Boxcar

Yeah, but it would be fun to watch. rbj

boxcar
01-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Yeah, but it would be fun to watch. rbj

No doubt we'd enjoy it, but he wouldn't. :D For starters, from things I've read about his college days, BO was quite the Marxist ideologue. This would very likely be reflected in his college papers.

Boxcar

Tom
01-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Forget his stupid college papers. What good would they do us anyway?
They are all written in Kenyan! :lol:

FantasticDan
01-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Fantastic Dan has to say that McCain's campaign acknowledged that voter concerns about the physical/psychiatric health of an elderly man who was a POW for five years and had a long medical history which included cancer were valid enough to make files available to the media:

The release of eight years of McCain's medical history was meant to allay any fears among voters that he is not prepared to handle the physical de mands of the job. It is the most detail he has disclosed about his health since 1999, when during his first run for president he released 1,500 pages of medical and psychiatric records to address concerns about lasting damage from his 5 1/2 years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.

The campaign choreographed the release of the records: it posted a summary online, organized a conference call with McCain's doctors, and gave a select group of reporters three hours to pore over records in Arizona, but not make photocopies.

There is no such concern about Obama's place of birth to anyone but birther haters, since to anyone remotely rational, it has already been substantiated.

hcap
01-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Ok I posted Snopes.
Here's Wiki....

Short form Vs Long.
In 2008 the Obama campaign released his birth certificate, certified by the Hawaii Department of Health, and posted a scanned image of it online. The posted certificate states that Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.[1] The certificate also states, "This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding". Frequent arguments of those questioning Obama's eligibility are that he has not released a photocopy of his "original" or "long form" birth certificate, but rather a redacted "short form" version. It has also been claimed that the use of the term "certification of live birth" on the document means it is not equivalent to one's "birth certificate". These arguments have been debunked numerous times by media investigations,[13] every judicial forum that has addressed the matter, and Hawaiian government officials—a consensus of whom have concluded that the certificate released by the Obama campaign is indeed his official birth certificate.[14] Moreover, the director of her Department has confirmed that the state "has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures".[16][17]

In addition to the Supreme Court refusing to hear the birthers 2 x, all of these cases have been ruled against.

* 7.1 Berg v. Obama
* 7.2 Martin v. Lingle
* 7.3 Donofrio v. Wells
* 7.4 Wrotnowski v. Bysiewicz
* 7.5 Keyes v. Bowen
* 7.6 Ankeny v. Governor of the State of
* 7.7 Kerchner v. Obama
* 7.8 Barnett v. Obama
* 7.9 Hollister v. Soetoro
* 7.10 Cook v. Good
* 7.11 Rhodes v. Macdonald
* 7.12 Indictment attempts using "citizen grand juries"

So the legality of the short form is universally accepted AND the courts have backed THAT up. There is no need for Obama to do anything else.

FantasticDan
01-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Oh, and Boxcar, I'll say it for a second time. That AZ bill won't pass.

Just so you know.

boxcar
01-29-2011, 06:14 PM
Ok I posted Snopes.
Here's Wiki....

Short form Vs Long.

In addition to the Supreme Court refusing to hear the birthers 2 x, all of these cases have been ruled against.

So the legality of the short form is universally accepted AND the courts have backed THAT up. There is no need for Obama to do anything else.

The vast majority of those cases had little to do with the COLB itself but with the question of legal standing. AZ will solve that problem -- unless, of course, BO doesn't want his name on the state ballot. :D

Boxcar
P.S. And one more thing I keep forgetting to add: It would not look good at all for the DNC to launch a legal challenge against AZ and try to get this law repealed or ruled unconstitutional. THAT kind of response to the law would raise many red flags and be front page news. Too many people would start to wonder why BO doesn't want to produce or even worse...CAN'T produce the Source Document to the state.

fast4522
01-29-2011, 06:14 PM
Fantastic Dan has to say that McCain's campaign acknowledged that voter concerns about the physical/psychiatric health of an elderly man who was a POW for five years and had a long medical history which included cancer were valid enough to make files available to the media:

The release of eight years of McCain's medical history was meant to allay any fears among voters that he is not prepared to handle the physical de mands of the job. It is the most detail he has disclosed about his health since 1999, when during his first run for president he released 1,500 pages of medical and psychiatric records to address concerns about lasting damage from his 5 1/2 years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.

The campaign choreographed the release of the records: it posted a summary online, organized a conference call with McCain's doctors, and gave a select group of reporters three hours to pore over records in Arizona, but not make photocopies.

There is no such concern about Obama's place of birth to anyone but birther haters, since to anyone remotely rational, it has already been substantiated.

Good luck selling that in two years, during the peanut years I thought working for a living was painful and could not wait for him to be voted out of office. Now employed as a temp in my 50's the Kenya years are ten times more miserable earning a living.

boxcar
01-29-2011, 06:20 PM
Oh, and Boxcar, I'll say it for a second time. That AZ bill won't pass.

Just so you know.

Why? What makes you say that? I mean...you could be right, I suppose. But as or right now, with the Repugs controlling both state houses, I don't see what's to stop AZ. Certainly not the governor. :lol: :lol: And other states may follow suit, also, if my sources are right.

I still don't understand why you're so dead against this law being passed. I'll say this for a second time: You should be jumping for joy since your faith in your man is sooooooo strong. I know you really believe in him, so why not welcome and fully embrace the opportunity to put this bad boy to rest once and for all? I don't get it.

Boxcar

boxcar
01-29-2011, 06:28 PM

Not with the Source Document, it hasn't. A COLB doesn't qualify, regardless what the Feds say. A COLB is NOT what is issued by the hospital after the birth.

Boxcar

Tom
01-29-2011, 06:34 PM

Explain why he is also hiding all of his college writings?

Tom
01-29-2011, 06:39 PM
There is no need for Obama to do anything else.

So you don't think something as easy as producing the long form is above him? We just spent $1 million on his vacation, I think it is the least he could do.

Something so easy to do......suspicious that he cannot do it. What is pathetic is you two apologists defending him here. Trying for Gibb's job?
Neither of you can even argue a legitimate argument. You lump everyone into the group of "birthers" because neither of you can address legitimate points made by others. When you two have no ammo left, you really look foolish. Baghdad cap and Danny.:lol::lol::lol:

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2011, 07:32 PM

There is no such concern about Obama's place of birth to anyone but birther haters, since to anyone remotely rational, it has already been substantiated.So those who kept up the discourse of fear by telling us McCain would be dead before his first term ended, those were rational folks, right Dan? These same "rational" people were the ones demanding the release of his medical records.

You really think the majority of Americans were calling for the release of McCain's medical records to the press?

Really?

I'd like some proof of this.

And it's funny how you value a certain subsection of "voter concerns" (those calling for the release of McCain's records) much more highly than those expressing "voter concerns" about Obama.

Interesting how that works.

Tom
01-29-2011, 07:43 PM
McCain was walking and talking - his medical records were a freaking miracle!:lol:

Obama, however, had and still has, a lot of trouble talking without his TOTUS.

FantasticDan
01-29-2011, 08:15 PM
So those who kept up the discourse of fear by telling us McCain would be dead before his first term ended, those were rational folks, right Dan? These same "rational" people were the ones demanding the release of his medical records.
McCain's campaign thought enough of the concern to release the records, so I wouldn't call the issue "irrational". To anyone with common sense, McCain's health history was at least a questionable topic. His campaign realized that, and took steps to address it. Actually, the media usually asks for the medical records of any candidate that has a health history. It was just a bigger deal in McCain's case for obvious reasons.

You really think the majority of Americans were calling for the release of McCain's medical records to the press? Really? I'd like some proof of this.

Don't know, and I never said that. Again, I defer to McCain's campaign team decision.

And it's funny how you value a certain subsection of "voter concerns" (those calling for the release of McCain's records) much more highly than those expressing "voter concerns" about Obama.

Never said that either. But it's funny how you mention the "discourse of fear" regarding McCain, when that same discourse was about a billion times worse against Obama. I mean, c'mon now. In fact, it's the same discourse which continues to drive this birther buffoonery.

Interesting how that works.

It is indeed. McCain proved he was "fit" for the job. Obama proved he was born in the US. I'm sorry that you all don't like Obama and refuse to accept the proof, but that doesn't negate the fact that he did. It's your problem, not the real world's. The real world elected him President and knows better.

boxcar
01-29-2011, 08:20 PM
McCain's campaign thought enough of the concern to release the records, so I wouldn't call the issue "irrational". To anyone with common sense, McCain's health history was at least a questionable topic. His campaign realized that, and took steps to address it. Actually, the media usually asks for the medical records of any candidate that has a health history. It was just a bigger deal in McCain's case for obvious reasons.

It was made a political issue and the RINO lapdogs who appeased the wolves and the media. Just what was so questionable about his health? Just how many years has he been Senator? Did anyone question his health before then or even since?

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm sorry that you all don't like Obama and refuse to accept the proof, but that doesn't negate the fact that he did. It's your problem, not the real world's. The real world elected him President and knows better.Whoah....whoah....where did I ever type that I don't like Obama? Have you ever seen me post such a thing? I've never posted that I dislike the man. I just don't happen to agree with him for the most part...doesn't mean I dislike him. I'm sure he's a fine fellow.

And where did I ever type that I don't accept the proof that he has shown to date? I've never posted anything that would indicate that I don't believe he was born in the USA.

Stop jumping to conclusions just because I find the topic interesting.

I raised valid comparisons to what McCain was FORCED to do...it wasn't something he WANTED to do...but he DID IT because there was a CALL FOR IT...

This particular topic has NOT been kept alive HERE by any of the so called "birthers" or whatever other nonsense label you wish to apply.

This topic has been kept alive here by HCAP. :bang:

johnhannibalsmith
01-29-2011, 08:29 PM
McCain's campaign thought enough of the concern to release the records, so I wouldn't call the issue "irrational".

So... the validity of the concerns of a citizenry is determined by the conduct and opinion of those that rule the citizenry?

Before you have to type "I didn't say that" again - Why do you justify the merit of the concerns regarding McCain simply because McCain released his records? If he hadn't they wouldn't have been justified?

Obama thinks it's silly, so it's silly?

I may agree with Obama on this one, but he doesn't get to decide for anyone but his sheep the value of their thoughts no matter the issue.

To anyone with common sense, McCain's health history was at least a questionable topic. His campaign realized that, and took steps to address it. Actually, the media usually asks for the medical records of any candidate that has a health history. It was just a bigger deal in McCain's case for obvious reasons.

But the dude with the slightly untraditional Presidential family tree isn't a bigger deal for obvious reasons...

Considering we agree on the subject's face, I'm not sure how we possibly got there.

FantasticDan
01-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Just what was so questionable about his health? Just how many years has he been Senator? Did anyone question his health before then or even since?

From CNN, 2008:

Sen. John McCain will give select members of the media a three-hour glimpse at his medical records Friday.

If elected, McCain, the 71-year-old presumed Republican nominee, would be the oldest president of the United States, beating Ronald Reagan by three years on inauguration day.

Presidents and candidates have released records in the past, and some, like McCain, have stipulated that the records cannot leave the room.

McCain, a cancer survivor, is particularly under pressure to prove to the public that he is physically fit for office. In 2000, the Arizona senator was diagnosed with invasive melanoma, the most serious form of skin cancer, on his left temple. He has a scar and swelling on his left cheek as a result of the operation to remove the cancer that year.

In his life, McCain has had four melanomas.

His campaign said he takes baby aspirin to prevent heart attacks, as well as Vytorin to lower cholesterol. His father, Adm. John S. McCain Jr., died of a heart attack at age 70. For most of his adult life, McCain has lived with physical disabilities and trauma as a result of his experience as a Navy pilot in Vietnam. Both his arms and one of his legs were broken when a Vietnamese missile shot down his U.S. Navy A-4E Skyhawk over Hanoi in 1967.

Other injuries included a bayonet stabbing and kicking and punching from a mob that discovered him. As a prisoner of war for more than five years, he also endured torture.

Today, more than 30 years after being released from prison, McCain is not able to fully raise his arms. He sometimes experiences knee aches that result in a visible limp, Time Magazine reported.

McCain last revealed his medical records in 1999, making 1,500 pages of records available to reporters when he was competing with George W. Bush for the Republican nomination. The records spanned his time in the Navy to his failed bid for the White House.

The newer batch of records has strict security guidelines attached. Only certain news networks and newspapers will be permitted to enter the room, and they will have only three hours to examine the papers.

FantasticDan
01-29-2011, 08:37 PM
Whoah....whoah....where did I ever type that I don't like Obama? Have you ever seen me post such a thing? I've never posted that I dislike the man. I just don't happen to agree with him for the most part...doesn't mean I dislike him. I'm sure he's a fine fellow.Point taken, and I hereby remove you from the "you all" line.. ;)

FantasticDan
01-29-2011, 08:45 PM
This topic has been kept alive here by HCAP. :bang:I did notice that, and this seems like a good opportunity to make my exit. I've made my case as best I could, and I'm not up for endless circular arguments. It's too exhausting.

Plus I've got the Secretariat DVD waiting on me :ThmbUp:

johnhannibalsmith
01-29-2011, 08:55 PM
... and I'm not up for endless circular arguments. It's too exhausting.

Some things only seem circular when you insist on using the left (or right) leg as the axis of everything.

Tom
01-29-2011, 09:05 PM
I'm the one who doesn't like Obama, and I am sure, in person, he is a POS dirt bag. And his wife, too.

FUBO.
FUMO.

boxcar
01-29-2011, 09:08 PM
From CNN, 2008:

Sen. John McCain will give select members of the media a three-hour glimpse at his medical records Friday.

If elected, McCain, the 71-year-old presumed Republican nominee, would be the oldest president of the United States, beating Ronald Reagan by three years on inauguration day.

Presidents and candidates have released records in the past, and some, like McCain, have stipulated that the records cannot leave the room.

McCain, a cancer survivor, is particularly under pressure to prove to the public that he is physically fit for office. In 2000, the Arizona senator was diagnosed with invasive melanoma, the most serious form of skin cancer, on his left temple. He has a scar and swelling on his left cheek as a result of the operation to remove the cancer that year.

In his life, McCain has had four melanomas.

His campaign said he takes baby aspirin to prevent heart attacks, as well as Vytorin to lower cholesterol. His father, Adm. John S. McCain Jr., died of a heart attack at age 70. For most of his adult life, McCain has lived with physical disabilities and trauma as a result of his experience as a Navy pilot in Vietnam. Both his arms and one of his legs were broken when a Vietnamese missile shot down his U.S. Navy A-4E Skyhawk over Hanoi in 1967.

Other injuries included a bayonet stabbing and kicking and punching from a mob that discovered him. As a prisoner of war for more than five years, he also endured torture.

Today, more than 30 years after being released from prison, McCain is not able to fully raise his arms. He sometimes experiences knee aches that result in a visible limp, Time Magazine reported.

McCain last revealed his medical records in 1999, making 1,500 pages of records available to reporters when he was competing with George W. Bush for the Republican nomination. The records spanned his time in the Navy to his failed bid for the White House.

The newer batch of records has strict security guidelines attached. Only certain news networks and newspapers will be permitted to enter the room, and they will have only three hours to examine the papers.

One is led to wonder if either of the Roosevelts were scrutinized under the microscope before they took office. Neither were in good good health. And Time reports a "visible limp"? Okay... :rolleyes:

And as far as his age, so what? I thought we were all living longer? 71 is hardly a ripe old age anymore, is it? :rolleyes:

And his bouts with cancer, so what? He's been serving in public office at the Federal level since 1982. First in the House, then he moved to the Senate.
It doesn't appear he skipped very many beats all these years, does it? Heck...he's still going strong!

Boxcar

bigmack
01-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Gumshoe, hcap informs us of all these:

* 7.1 Berg v. Obama
* 7.2 Martin v. Lingle
* 7.3 Donofrio v. Wells
* 7.4 Wrotnowski v. Bysiewicz
* 7.5 Keyes v. Bowen
* 7.6 Ankeny v. Governor of the State of
* 7.7 Kerchner v. Obama
* 7.8 Barnett v. Obama
* 7.9 Hollister v. Soetoro
* 7.10 Cook v. Good
* 7.11 Rhodes v. Macdonald
* 7.12 Indictment attempts using "citizen grand juries"

Not to mention the Supremes and all the other petitions. Now we've got the Hawaiian Gov doing a little soft shoe.

Meanwhile his advisors say - Sir, can't we just release the long form and put all of this behind us?

To which Big Bad Barack says - I gave 'em the short form and that's all they're gonna get.

Say hello to my short lil' friend.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/john303_2007/Animated/Scarface.gif

johnhannibalsmith
01-29-2011, 10:27 PM
To which Big Bad Barack says - I gave 'em the short form and that's all they're gonna get.

And after pandering to every left-wing skeptic conspiracy theorist of voting age with his balderdash about transparency and a government of the people.

Can't do it because it's crazy talk and nothing will be enough to satisfy these nutjobs.

We've wasted a lot of time investigating things and acquiescing to loons in this country considering people still don't believe that the Twin Towers came down because of airplanes, or that JFK was possibly shot by one little shitstain, or that space aliens really haven't infiltrated our planet.

I suspect that an increasing percentage of those that identify themselves as skeptics of his birthplace do so not because they think he's Kenyan, but because the O-fficial response is an eerily simple opine that non-believers are deluded heretics.

It's the only reason I'm in here (sort of) defending "birthers" or whatever scarlet letter has been assigned. I think the 9/11 truthers are stone goofy, but I'm glad that they are there. Fed's reluctant to even release accurate economic data if it doesn't fit a narrative that mitigates any possible loss of power or influence or support - why would we want a population of sheep?

Have some fun with it, Mr. Sir - if they want exhibit A, start the press conference off with exhibit A, then sign it "Barack O-bama" and raffle it off on E-bay for charity to one of those patriotic trillionaires that says high tax and proliferating government quicksand pits will fix us. The next day, truck out exhibit B and do it again. You don't have to be smug, but you can be the decisive winner in the larger man category. And come an inch closer to a central campaign platform.

But don't do the one thing that guarantees it will drag on and become an even more polarizing issue - call everyone else names and act guarded about the issue - unless it's a component of the "everyone else is a racist" strategy of course.

bigmack
01-29-2011, 10:35 PM
Well said. Piped through loud & clear over here @ 11 on the Marshall.

http://citifield.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/spinaltap-11.jpg

Let's Roll
01-30-2011, 10:57 AM
If a child was born in Hawaii in 1961 with a Birth Certificate in perfect order, why would parents also get a certificate of live birth, later on ? Why go to the trouble of getting it, paying the fees, ect. and under what circumstances would they prefer to use it, instead of a perfectly good birth certificate ? What advantages are there to having both and using one instead of the other ?

Tom
01-30-2011, 11:32 AM
I dunno.
Why would a president hide all of his writings from his college days?

boxcar
01-30-2011, 12:09 PM
If a child was born in Hawaii in 1961 with a Birth Certificate in perfect order, why would parents also get a certificate of live birth, later on ? Why go to the trouble of getting it, paying the fees, ect. and under what circumstances would they prefer to use it, instead of a perfectly good birth certificate ? What advantages are there to having both and using one instead of the other ?

There are distinct advantages for those who may wish to perpetrate a fraud because a COLB does not require the named person to have been born in the state. This is why seeing the Source Document (BC) is so important.

Boxcar

boxcar
01-30-2011, 12:48 PM
In 1982 Hawaii passed a new rule for obtaining a COLB, and as you can see an actual birth is NOT required.

Act 182 H.B. NO. 3016-82, “Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that the proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living WITHOUT the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.” (emphasis mine)

In fact, it appears that this new rule was specifically designed for people who were born outside the "declared Territory".

This new rule (this 5th way) goes way beyond what even Dobbs says in the small sound byte he offered. He simply said that a COLB implies that there is another document in existence, i.e. the Source Document.

http://citizenwells.com/2010/12/03/obama-colb-not-a-birth-certificate-certification-of-live-birth-not-authenticated-refers-to-another-document/

So, again, let me reiterate for the sake of the blind sheeple who don't want understand to begin with: While the Feds have accepted BO's COLB and deem it as a legally appropriate and sufficient document, I find it somewhat remarkable what the Feds haven't said to Americans surrounding this controversy: They haven't even told us if they have seen the Source Document. Or have the Feds merely accepted the COLB as prima facie proof?

And for the record, I have never said that BO was not born in Hawaii. All I have maintained all along is that I have sufficient reason for doubt given what I have just stated above, the fact that BO is a well known and established liar and the fact that he keeps so much of his past a closely guarded secret. For a man who vowed with his words so much transparency in his administration, all these contradictory actions arouse my rational, reasonable and justifiable suspicions.

Boxcar

boxcar
01-30-2011, 02:04 PM
Supposedly the other four states that may be requiring more stringent proof of birth place is listed in this article: They are Montana, Georgia, Texas and Pennsylvania. But even if this isn't true, as the article correctly points out, all it would take to completely derail BO's hopes and aspirations for another term is for one state to exclude his name from the ballot.

http://hillbuzz.org/2011/01/26/five-states-working-on-legislation-to-require-long-form-birth-certificate-for-candidate-to-be-on-presidential-ballot-in-2012/

Boxcar

skate
01-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Now ten states of AZ, CT, GA, IN, ME, MO, NE, MT, OK, PA and TX are passing laws requiring an original birth certificate before allowing anyone to be on the ballot for President of the United States.

tough sledding without the needed 107 Electoral votes...yep

boxcar
01-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Now ten states of AZ, CT, GA, IN, ME, MO, NE, MT, OK, PA and TX are passing laws requiring an original birth certificate before allowing anyone to be on the ballot for President of the United States.

tough sledding without the needed 107 Electoral votes...yep

It only takes one state, Skate. The president cannot be President of the U.S. if his name isn't on one of the state's ballots because the United States consists of a UNION of sovereign States and that Union in turn is comprised of 50 States. Just one state could turn out to be the fly in the ointment.

I love it, though, that the "show-me-state" might be included in the bunch. Talk about irony! :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

Tom
01-30-2011, 04:49 PM
So what Obama presented as proof of eligibility was basically a note from his mommy.

Must be true...Obamy's Mommy said so.

boxcar
01-30-2011, 04:53 PM
So what Obama presented as proof of eligibility was basically a note from his mommy.

Must be true...Obamy's Mommy said so.

Yeah...and in the legal world only the word of disinterested parties really count, e.g. delivering doctor, a nurse, etc.

Boxcar

hcap
01-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Maybe the PA birthers can do some community organizing in those states. Skate can write the speeches, Tom can spell check, and box can preach to the locals.

Man, talk about a "Dream(ing) Team"

No point taking chances Obama will continue his Marxist ways in 012.

boxcar
01-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Maybe the PA birthers can do some community organizing in those states. Skate can write the speeches, Tom can spell check, and box can preach to the locals.

Man, talk about a "Dream(ing) Team"

No point taking chances Obama will continue his Marxist ways in 012.

Those states don't need our help. They're already on the right track. Besides, "birthers" and TPs aren't in to "community organizing". That's BO's and his disciples' Marxist shtick. It appears to me that you and your ilk, along with as many SEIU thugs you can find, need to invade those states to dissuade them from pursuing their very obvious "racist" agenda which just might unseat your messiah. And, then, to whom would you turn to worship next? :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

hcap
01-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Gee box, and I thought you would see the humor in skate writing and Tom spell checking.

Of course preaching to the locals is a serious business and I wouldn't expect you to see too many chuckles there. :eek:

Tom
01-30-2011, 08:03 PM
Almost as much as hcap making sense!
But I think we see the long form BC long before that ever happens.

You are obsessed!

boxcar
01-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Gee box, and I thought you would see the humor in skate writing and Tom spell checking.

Of course preaching to the locals is a serious business and I wouldn't expect you to see too many chuckles there. :eek:

The humorous idea was okay but misapplied. Now if you had said that Skate could take up speech-writing for BO, and Tom the teleprompter spell checking chores for him and BO announced to the nation that he was mentored by me in the bible and a half inch away from denouncing Islam and converting [again] to Christianity, I think that would elicit more chuckles because those speeches and that announcement would rock the world and tilt the earth further off its axis. :D

Boxcar

skate
02-02-2011, 03:51 PM
It only takes one state, Skate. The president cannot be President of the U.S. if his name isn't on one of the state's ballots because the United States consists of a UNION of sovereign States and that Union in turn is comprised of 50 States. Just one state could turn out to be the fly in the ointment.

I love it, though, that the "show-me-state" might be included in the bunch. Talk about irony! :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

not if you have 57 States, you see that way you'll have spare.:eek:

fast4522
03-28-2011, 07:59 PM
I do not think so, Hilary knows more than she is letting on and Obama is a sure goner in 2012.

Let's Roll
03-28-2011, 08:09 PM
Book and TV commercials coming soon.
.................................................. ..

WASHINGTON – Two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi, a Ph.D. in political science from Harvard and a senior staff writer at WND, has written a new book that promises to be a game-changer on the issue of Barack Obama's eligibility.

It's called "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is Not Eligible to Be President."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=279357

boxcar
03-28-2011, 08:59 PM

WASHINGTON – Two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi, a Ph.D. in political science from Harvard and a senior staff writer at WND, has written a new book that promises to be a game-changer on the issue of Barack Obama's eligibility.

It's called "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is Not Eligible to Be President."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=279357

I love it! A Ph.D from Harvard, yet! He's going to be disowned by faculty and students alike. :D :D

I think the book will only be a "game changer" if the Republicans seize the opportunity and run with it and go on the attack mercilessly against BO on all fronts, including the eligibility issue. The big problem I see, however, is that spineless, gutless RINOs will be loathe to own this strategy because they'll be as scared as McCain was when he ran against BO. McCain was scared of his own shadow when he ran against BO because he didn't want to be perceived as being "racist".

But the timing of the book couldn't be better and I think one guy who may not shrink back is The Donald -- although he has already equivocated on this issue by saying that he does believe Obama is eligible for office -- but he just wants him to prove it. :rolleyes: But if he really believed BO, then why even raise the issue? This would be akin to me saying that I believe Jesus is who he claimed to be in scripture....BUT...BUT...I just want to see some extrabiblical proof, as well. Such faith is spurious at best. I think this is the kind of faith in BO that Trump has. He believes him...but not so much. :rolleyes: However, maybe the book will give The Donald some added backbone.

I predict the book will fly off the shelves. They won't be able to keep enough in stock.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2011, 09:34 PM

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=279357They'll just label the author a klansman and a racist...throw a few cartoons at him...ridicule WND...this while probably never reading a page in the book.

The character assassination that is sure to come happens all the time, by the right and the left.

Man your battle stations Jerome Corsi...man your battle stations...

boxcar
03-28-2011, 10:12 PM
They'll just label the author a klansman and a racist...throw a few cartoons at him...ridicule WND...this while probably never reading a page in the book.

The character assassination that is sure to come happens all the time, by the right and the left.

Man your battle stations Jerome Corsi...man your battle stations...

And since the Left can't argue the issues rationally, those character assassinations will serve only to produce new and reinforce old doubts.

Boxcar

FantasticDan
03-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Man your battle stations Jerome Corsi...man your battle stations... :D Gimme a break. This smut-peddling conspiracy monger has already been around the block more than a few times. Check out wiki for some of his greatest hits:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi

bigmack
03-28-2011, 10:47 PM
:D Gimme a break.
You seem like a bright guy. :rolleyes:

Why do you suppose BO doesn't release his BC and put this to rest? Isn't he even dumber than 'birthers' for being so stubborn about something that could so easily be resolved?