PDA

View Full Version : over the top

To The Right
09-25-2003, 04:29 PM
Distractions are miscalculations. Here's your mirror.

USA GEORGE W. BUSH ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:

I attacked and took over two countries.

I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury.

I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not easy!).

I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's, but I did).

After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.

I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any president in US history.

In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.

I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president, since the advent of TV.

I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any other US president in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

I cut health care benefits for war veterans.

I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.

Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (The poorest multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her).

I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.

I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market in any country in the history of the world.

I am the first president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the international community.

I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland Security" only one letter away from BS).

I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was tough to beat, but I did it!!).

I am the first president in US history to compel the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations. The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1).

I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

I set the all-time record for the number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling their huge investments in corporations bidding for gov't contracts.

I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history. In a little over two years I have created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided that the US has been since the Civil War.

I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES: I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during time of war. I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view. All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

PERSONAL REFERENCES: For personal references, please speak to my dad or Uncle James Baker (They can be reached in their offices at the Carlyle Group where they are helping to divide up the spoils of the US-Iraq war and plan for the next one).

Valuist
09-25-2003, 05:41 PM
Granted, this is an "off topic" forum, but it is a horse racing site. When one sees a post like this from a brand new member, I am skeptical we'll be seeing any racing contributions in the main parts of the site. Why push the propaganda? You aren't going to influence anyones vote.

Tom
09-25-2003, 05:44 PM
Dont' you mean left?
One thing W never did: get a hummer in the oval office.

cj
09-25-2003, 05:47 PM
Damn, I thought this post was going to be about that awesome Sly Stallone movie "Over the Top" being released on DVD. Rats! I love it when that one guy drinks the motor oil.

To The Right
09-25-2003, 06:09 PM
You are probably right about the hummer, but you should be above that.

Clinton disgusts me to this day. I NEVER wanted him in office. NAFTA was a huge mistake that is killing us to this day.

Lefty
09-25-2003, 10:02 PM
To the Right, this list has been posted before by another lib that goes by ljb. It already has been denounced as half truths and lies.
ljb, giving it a go under another name. My response to this list is on record; look it up.

kenwoodallpromos
09-25-2003, 11:21 PM
I would like to know who researched these facts and why the why the claims are not adjusted for inflation or figured per capita?
If the adjustments are not made, almost every administration tops the past ones as to economics.
When the U.S. was first formed it borrowed heavily from Washington, Jefferson, Hamilton, and many other leaders, so in the 1780's this country was in deepest deficit. I vote 3rd party mostly. Why are your website links to the Democrats.com, etc.?
2 facts for you:
Hussein made attacks on U.S. forces over a longer period and violated more truce (we have officially been at war with Iraq since 1991, including when Clinton bombed them) agreements than anyone else ever. / Also, the fact is President Clinton Never campaigned for his vice president Gore in 2002. Bush won because mostly only the liberal coastal states vote Democrat. Thanks for the visit! Next time give references for your claims and I will let you know which others sre BS!

lsbets
09-25-2003, 11:32 PM
One thing that makes me madder than heck is the Bush hid in the reserves and went AWOL line of crap. You are allowed to be absent from duty if your job takes you out of state. Sorry, to the left, but that is true. Trust me, I am in the reserves. I am a company commander. I have drill next weekend, and I cannot be there on Sunday because I have a conflict. Are you going to say that I am AWOL because I am not at drill in a time of war?
Serving in the reserves is more than honorable, and is more of a sacrifice than most people realize. Bush could have been called to active duty at any time. If he were and did not show, than he would have been AWOL. Get your facts straight. I do not know one honorable person in the military who buys that garbage, we see it for what it is.

superfecta
09-25-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski
Damn, I thought this post was going to be about that awesome Sly Stallone movie "Over the Top" being released on DVD. Rats! I love it when that one guy drinks the motor oil. How bout that killer title tune by the Red Rocker Sammy Hagar?Always gets my toes a tappin whenever I hear it....

To The Right
09-26-2003, 02:01 AM
To Ken,

yes they were researched AND adjusted.

yeah of course problems are passed on from administration to administration. The past 20 years "good" economies have been cover-ups of use of funds that were actually cut programs. Happens everytime. welcome to reaganomics.

my problem is with the past four administrations leading this country to hell in a handbasket. the latest one alienating us to the world more so than before.

No arguement on Hussein or the lack of criticism directed at Clinton over foreign policy. Wouldn't have voted for him or Gore if you paid me.

Hussein WAS FUNDED AND ARMED by the U.S. [See former cia man George1] Look it up, it happened.

No arguement SH should have been displaced for violations of the UN agreement over and over and over again.

Don't like the fact that the self-named "cowboy" (by the way, real cowboys have movements tougher than him) thinks the U.S. should come off as a bully rather than waiting a few months to get the ducks in a row. Too many agendas and withheld information. Shock and Awe was Schlock and Uh?

87billion is less than half the needed budget. We're not touching their oil, right, that's why we're already setting up to take our cut by putting in place OUR guys NOT the U.N.'s. If it was about displacing SH AND destroying weapons of mass destruction AND freeing the Iraqi people from an oppressive dictator AND destroying a government that harbored terrorists, THEN WHY AREN'T WE INVITING THE U.N. TO TAKE A CUT AND TAKE OVER THE LEADERSHIP ROLE AND BE DONE WITH IT????? WHY ???? WHY???

I've been around a long time and have seen enough to know we're being misled and that troops from not just our Nation are dying needlessly at this point due to poor management, strategy and GREED. Defending our Country = PRIDE. Being murdered for W's GREED =a president who is a traitor.

NOT that Clinton didn't betray us with NAFTA. He DID! And we're still paying the price for that and Most Favorable Nation Trade Status to China (thanks George1 who has BUSINESS in CHina and Bubba who was shortsighted and wanted HIS economy to LOOK good).

The parties need reformation.

Right now a former General is saying the right things. I think he has the mind and knowledge to lead us right despite the party he belongs too.

kenwoodallpromos
09-26-2003, 03:42 AM
The trouble with polititions is they ALL play politics! Look for the exit polls of the 2000 elections- it was on the Ca Sec of State webpage- almost all of us are close to middle of the road and have common sense; politions get into politice Because they have no common sense!! I am a professional petition signature collector so I know what people think.
I'm not at all surprised that Clark is on top- as many negatives as BBaby Bush and the 10 dwarfs have!!LOL!! BTW- I heard Clark was #1 at West Point- so was Custer! LOL!!

lsbets
09-26-2003, 08:13 AM
I find it interesting that Clark is not supported by the majority of people who know him well - those who served with, side by side, or under him. That is troubling to me.

Lefty
09-26-2003, 12:16 PM
right, ljb clone, whichever, So sick and tired of the whine that GWB alienating us from the rest of the world. When you see the rest of the world's agena and what they're trying to do to us, my man, alienation is a good thing. France and Germany wouldn't back us in Iraq cause they had their own deals with Sadaam. We dhould worry about alienating them? The rest of the world trying to extort money from us via this bogus Kyota treaty that all the libs plead for GW to sign. He'll never sign it and that's a good thing.
You "bleed" for the rest of the world and i'll mourn for the victims of 9/11 and worry about THIS country. Thank God for GWB!

Tom
09-26-2003, 09:34 PM
This place is getting more and more like a bowling alley.
You knock 'em down and a few weeks later, a whole new set of pinheads is lined up taunting the ball! Or old ones recycled with brand new handles.
Hehehe.
Go Lefty....STEEEEEEEE-ike!

kenwoodallpromos
09-27-2003, 12:25 AM
When toip officers screw up too much they are removed from the field and sent to the pentagon to keep out of trouyble. That is what happens to navy captains whose ships run aground too many times!!

freeneasy
09-27-2003, 06:46 AM
all 50 of these listed points of reference were taken from an anti bush article you read somewhere during your entreated dislike for for the man. and not a following fact to be proven from you, just someone elses involentary opinion, something you read. well for/from a person who raises such slanderous issues without producing a single promiseary fact to follow and verify, then i'd say, all you got to say, is what someone else has already had to say.
say, i have a good idea, lets all listen, adhear, and pay strict attention to you.
cause all i hear is just another back biter with nothing to say.
dude, take a break, go catch some waves man.