PDA

View Full Version : new place to bet

permenbg
11-27-2010, 03:29 PM
i have been a long time user of U Bet, can any one recommend some new places to check out ,other than TS.

thank
permenbg

Tom
11-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Xpressbet - very good.

judd
11-27-2010, 11:05 PM
xpress bet :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

raybo
11-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Xpressbet - very good.

I checked into ExpressBet a couple of years ago and they weren't accepting residents of Texas, thanks to our previous governor, GW Bush.

I don't know if they have since changed, but, I doubt it.

lamboguy
11-28-2010, 08:42 AM
stay with TWINSPIRES, they will get it right and from what i have seen the other's are not any better than they are right now.

raybo
11-28-2010, 08:50 AM
stay with TWINSPIRES, they will get it right and from what i have seen the other's are not any better than they are right now.

I agree. Give TS some time, they'll work out the kinks.

Tom
11-28-2010, 10:53 AM
That ship sailed. The time to get it right was BEFORE they took my money from You Bet and failed to put it into an account there. I had to call and make sure the transfer was completed. No respect for me, no business from me.

Besides, CD is a dead to me. I do not support race fixing.

SchagFactorToWin
11-28-2010, 11:59 AM
Take a look at HorsePlayersBet.com.

raybo
11-28-2010, 02:03 PM
Take a look at HorsePlayersBet.com.

I just checked out HorsePlayersBet.com and it appears to be a decent ADW. They accept Texas residents, but I doubt they allow online wagering on Texas tracks by Texas residents, most other ADWs don't allow it either.

They do have player rewards (rebates I assume).

mannyberrios
11-28-2010, 06:36 PM
I just checked out HorsePlayersBet.com and it appears to be a decent ADW. They accept Texas residents, but I doubt they allow online wagering on Texas tracks by Texas residents, most other ADWs don't allow it either.

They do have player rewards (rebates I assume).
Yes they do, Check them out.

Wickel
11-29-2010, 12:57 AM
I agree. Give TS some time, they'll work out the kinks.

I, too, believe Twin Spires will smooth out the kinks. But, boy, it's been rough sailing since the merger, especially with the betting pad. YouBet had the best setup, IMHO. TVG was a bust, and I've never tried Xpress Bet. Can't do either now because both have been banned in N.M. We have a new guv coming in, so I'm expecting better things for horseplayers.

igiveupregistering
11-29-2010, 12:05 PM
I have had a NYRA account since it was available. You can bet ANY track and get track prices. No fees. GREAT customer service. Wagering menu is clear and easy to manuever.

I have both TS and YOUBET, and as far as online wagering...NYRA is better.
No video of races, though.