PDA

View Full Version : AQU,CD- Saturday 11/27/2010

MitchS
11-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Still having website issues. Seems the server sustained major damage and might be beyond repair which may necessitate me to rebuild the website from the ground up :bang: ....

I've created a file for AQU and CD both in XL and PDF formats for today's races. Since the website is still down, feel free to email me at mitchs9 AT earthlink DOT net and specify if you want the XL, PDF and or both formats?

M

MitchS
11-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Nice results yesterday for the value based horses on the sheet at both tracks! All horses were easily recognizable except one which I wont include because I've never really talked much about first time starters on the website.

It was the 6th a CD, a MSW race. I love MSW, regular MDN along with your down and dirty run of the mill CLM races! There's so much unpredictability and public confusion that respectable value horses can present themselves at a decent price if you know where to look! We'll generally play these kinds of races with confidence or pass them completely.

The 6th at CD was one of the playable kind. A 12 horse field with 8 first time two year old starters. The #8, that had only one previous race was listed on the sheet as a standout as far as the numbers go, of the four horses that had a race under there belt. A standout he certainly wasn't with a field of unproven 2 year old's striving to understand the game and reach there maturity.

A quick look at WA and WL (workout age and the workout last speed rating) quickly points us to the #3 with a 93 speed rating in this last work. 5F no doubt. A further look into this horses last 4 workouts gives us supreme confidence in backing this horses at 10/1. If however this runner would of gone off at say 3/1, we'd have passed the race. He did win, was a great value and paid $22.40

Also I don't talk too much about exotic wagering on the site but there are many races on the sheet that produces phenomenal prices from time to time within the top 4 to 5 ranked horses on SR-L9 and or the Comp ratings.. Yesterday the top 5 ranked Comp horses at AQU Hit the .10 cent super for $2,457 WOW! The winner of that race was a good priced value play that only paid $8.20!

I've designed the sheet to seek out medium to higher priced value plays but also to pick up those 2/1 range horses to keep you afloat along the way. Stay tuned as we work on refining these ratings and adding another additional sheet with useful price seeking information...

AQU- $14.80, $8.20, $7.00, $6.60, $6.10

CD- $52.00, $21.00, $19.40, $11.60, $5.20