PDA

View Full Version : The seven per cent solution

canuck
09-24-2003, 02:19 PM
Pinnacle Sports--an extremely safe offshore betting outfit--has decided to aggresively seek out the lowly punter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A rebate of 7% will be paid on all wagers on a DAILY basis. Wager $1000 in a day, and your account will be credited $70 before the races begin the next day. There are no minimum weekly volume requirements and there is no maximum on how much you can earn. Small players get just as high a percentage as big players.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have a pretty good selection of tracks and virtually no limits (except that you cannot be paid out more than 50k on any given race)

http://www4.pinnaclesports.com

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2003, 02:43 PM
Actually, I just got an offer from oneclickbetting.com (an offshoot of Philly PhoneBet and racingchannel.com) offering to rebate me 7% of my total action for the month of October...no limits....

Of course, they had to modify the offer because they got the date of the BC wrong in the original letter....SO, they would rebate my total action from October 1 to OCtober 25, and the October 26 to the end of the month....don't ask....LOL

I was with them for a few months about a year or two ago when they were offering new accounts a $100 bonus....but I went back to YouBet after I had more than a few technical glitches with them....

Maybe I will go back....I think this offer only extends to players who haven't bet with them in a while....

canuck
09-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Phillyphonebet wants no action from Canadians--I am hoping Pinnacle works out because I hate the crappy pools the OJC has.
Some nags paying 12 or 14 bucks stateside will pay 8 or 9 in the OJC
Ouch!!!

formula_2002
09-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Actually, I just got an offer from oneclickbetting.com (an offshoot of Philly PhoneBet and racingchannel.com) offering to rebate me 7% of my total action for the month of October...no limits....

With a 7% rebate, even I might be able to make a profit!!!

Joe M

BETKING
09-24-2003, 05:34 PM
This is huge!!! I hope it lasts. 7% off the top will cut the takeouts considerably. This will let a guy make some money!!!

canuck
09-25-2003, 12:29 PM
My goodness-seems that there may be a few clouds in the silver lining. From another site--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The greedy side of me wants to run right out the door and post up with them. But the practical side of me is telling me what will happen to them... once the insiders, raggies, graphies, and sharps get done with them there won't even be any bones left for the vultures to pick on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmm..........

BETKING
09-25-2003, 05:38 PM
canuck,
I have been with this book for about 3 years. These guys don't do anything until they have it figured out down to the last decimal. Get it while its hot!!!:cool:

melman
09-25-2003, 06:01 PM
Just do the math and it is easy to see why rebates are my favorite item. Have been with Philly Phone Bet for awhile and the extra income is beautiful. I had very few problems with YouBet when I was with them but the extra return on investment is just to good to pass up. If you live near Philly even better with the freebies i.e. food, forms etc. Oneclickbetting is run by Philly Phone so if you get the offer of 7% give it a try. Have never had problems with them. Yes as PA has said a few minor glitches but I have also had that with every on-line betting service. YouBet was a real downer for a while but they seemed to work better just when I was leaving. LOL