PDA

View Full Version : Outrageous! Ground Zero mosque builders want $5 million grant from 9/11 NYC fund!

andymays
11-22-2010, 02:36 PM
The so-called Ground Zero mosque recently applied for a $5 million federal grant from a fund designed to rebuild lower Manhattan after 9/11, reports The Daily Beast’s John Avlon.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-11-22/ground-zero-mosque-applied-for-federal-911-grant-reports-daily-beasts-john-avlon/?cid=hp:mainpromo2

boxcar
11-22-2010, 03:04 PM
The so-called Ground Zero mosque recently applied for a $5 million federal grant from a fund designed to rebuild lower Manhattan after 9/11, reports The Daily Beast’s John Avlon.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-11-22/ground-zero-mosque-applied-for-federal-911-grant-reports-daily-beasts-john-avlon/?cid=hp:mainpromo2

No walls of separation between Government and Islam, is there? Funny how that works.

Boxcar

andymays
11-22-2010, 03:11 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/article-ground-zero-mosque-builders-apply-for-5-million-from-911-rebuilding-fund/

Excerpt:

"If Imam Feisal and his retinue want know why they’re not trusted, here’s yet another reason,” Irshad Manji, author of The Trouble with Islam and Director of the Moral Courage Project at NYU, told the Daily Beast. “The New Yorkers I speak with have questions about Park51. Requesting money from public coffers without engaging the public shows a staggering lack of empathy—especially from a man who says he’s all about dialogue.”

PhantomOnTour
11-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Say it ain't so....someone, anyone....please.
This is :faint:

JustRalph
11-22-2010, 06:08 PM
I still want to know where they are going to get construction workers to build it.

PaceAdvantage
11-22-2010, 06:18 PM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-11-22/ground-zero-mosque-applied-for-federal-911-grant-reports-daily-beasts-john-avlon/?cid=hp:mainpromo2Hey, why not? Nobody ever said these clowns have small balls.

boxcar
11-22-2010, 06:25 PM
I still want to know where they are going to get construction workers to build it.

Import the nomadic ancestors of the pyramid builders?

Boxcar

cj's dad
11-22-2010, 08:53 PM

Ralph, I raised this question several months ago and was beaten down with how union workers would work as $$$$$$ were their #1 goal. I'll believe it when I see it. And if I am correct, God help the SCABS that attempt to cross the picket line.

If I am wrong and the union guys work on this project, I will NEVER EVER DEFEND THEIR ACTIONS EVER AGAIN !!!!!

Tom
11-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Hussein Obama will send in the National Guard. Wait and see.

newtothegame
11-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Ralph, I raised this question several months ago and was beaten down with how union workers would work as $$$$$$ were their #1 goal. I'll believe it when I see it. And if I am correct, God help the SCABS that attempt to cross the picket line.

If I am wrong and the union guys work on this project, I will NEVER EVER DEFEND THEIR ACTIONS EVER AGAIN !!!!!

After watching UNION LEADERS and their money grubbing hands, I would have to think MONEY will be the driving force here. Will there be some union workers who disagree with this? I am sure....but I can't see the union taking a stand against money!

newtothegame
11-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Now I would have to defer to someone alot closer with a much better working knowledge of how things work in NYC. But, I would think , if they are still a player in NY, that I would be more worried about the MOB. Least they have some sense of ethics I would imagine concerning something like this.

cj's dad
11-23-2010, 08:33 AM
342 firefighters and 72 police officers, all union members, lost their lives as a result of the 9/11 terrorist act.

I would think that there would be support among unions to not be involved in building a mosque within a stones throw of sacred ground.

ArlJim78
11-23-2010, 10:23 AM
weren't these people and their defenders going to great lengths to say that this mosque had nothing to do with 9/11, that it was not located at ground zero? odd now that they would request funds from the 9/11 rebuilding fund.

It's the ultimate insult for taxpayers to assist the enemy by helping to build their victory mosque. have Bloomberg write them a check since he's so fired up about it.