PDA

View Full Version : a little something i got from a little study i'am doing

freeneasy
09-24-2003, 01:50 AM
in the last 26 weeks of racing at belmont, up until sept 7th, on fridays, in the third races only, post position 3 no matter what the program number of the horse is, the horse in post position 3 has been in the money 20 of the last 26 races.:D

Rexdale You
09-24-2003, 08:24 PM
Heh Free,,,,That study reminds me of the lady who reads

tea leaves,,,,Was it a herbal tea,,,Ha! Ha!

Good Luck,,,Rex You:D :D :D

kenwoodallpromos
09-25-2003, 02:27 AM
20 of 26 for 3rd place? Should be good for a 3% profit!!LOL!

Brian Flewwelling
09-25-2003, 06:54 AM
Free

there goes my 4-play angle. Darn

My girl-friend used to tell me 4-play was good. I wonder if she would settle for 3-play? :confused:

Brian

timtam
09-25-2003, 10:02 AM
There is a guy who sells a system in the Daily Racing Form I think its under Kirks unlimited or something like that and that is the premace of his whole system. You go back on any circuit and check the results thereby figuring the 1 horse is in the money x amount of times a certain race and bet it to show. Thats the whole system with a few modifications for sunday and holiday crowds. But if the 4 horse in the 6th race on Tuesday came in the most times thats the bet for the day. You bet it to show and in his results he is up over $300. Surprise Surprise It does give you one bet per day per circuit if thats the way you want to come by it. I think the system sells for about $50. I guess you know what succer bought it.

pmd62ndst
09-25-2003, 03:35 PM
9/12/2003 - Belmont Race 3:
Master Painter - PP #3: Finished 4th.

9/19/2003 - Belmont Race 3:
Miss D Flawless - PP #3: Finished 7th.

9/26/2003 - Belmont Race 3:
Charismatic Rob - PP #3: BET THE HOUSE!

freeneasy
09-26-2003, 12:36 AM
honest those were not my picks, it was madame doreena the fortune teller on the santa monica pier who made me buy that system timtam
and thats about what he does and for twenty bucks my curiosity got the better of me. but what i'an going to do is to put a few ants to work and further break his system down into field size, so it will look somrthing like this

santa anita, saturday, 1st race

.....field size........5........6........7........8........9. .......10........11........12

.........pp #1

.........pp #2

.........pp #3

.........PP #4

.........pp #5

.........pp #6

.........pp #7

.........pp #8

.........pp #9 ect.

so for every saturday at santa anita in the first race whatever the field size for that race was,
lets say it was an 8 horse field, and the pp's that were in the money were for that race were 3, 5, and 6

from the top i will go across to the 8, because it was an 8 horse field, and following downward until i come to the pp #3, there i will put a check
continuing downward to the pp #5 i will put a check there and on down to the 8.

now lets say at santa anita, on saturday, you have recorded 20 weeks of races run on saturday.
and out of those twenty weeks, in the 1st race, there has been 9 races that has had an eight horse field. and out of those 9 races of an 8 horse field the #2 pp has been in the money wheather win, place or show, 7 (7 checks) out of those 9 races and the avg. payout is above $2.60 to show then you have a profit. and this wheather a horse comes in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
its the trend Iam looking for. if there is one and if its a strong one, then theres absolutely nothing you can do to break it, its just going to go until it rides itself out. I'll bet being a pit boss on those dice tables DS can tell you some wild ones:D but they're there and if you find one, get on and ride it for awhile. if i find a good one i'll post it.
thats about it, goodnite doreena

Larry Hamilton
09-26-2003, 10:29 PM
Don't get me wrong as I enjoy chasing a good trend as much as anyone, but, let's look at the facts. No horse runs around the track in the 8 hole just because he was at the 8th post position. Similarly, a slow horse with a closing style rarely takes the lead early just because of his position. What happens is that the 8th position early horse flys to the rail and assumes the lead on the rail, while the closer may stay in lane 1, but a 4-iron back.

Your data base would only say that the closer was in the 1 hole. My point is that the post position can only be relavent in the context of pace and shape of the race.

Buddha
09-27-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by pmd62ndst

9/26/2003 - Belmont Race 3:
Charismatic Rob - PP #3: BET THE HOUSE!

Showed $4.30. Not bad. Should had bet the house :)

freeneasy
09-27-2003, 05:37 AM
and anyone including myself would be absolutely degenerate not to agree with you, but i'am talking about a trend, where logic is not the answer for whatever results are taking place.
possibly the answer is logic, but in a sense that we cant see or locate.
perhaps this trend is taking in all the handicapping factors of a race that cant be projected into a calculation, that is all the forthcoming events that will take place in a race, based on factors that can not be processed before a race is run, and hereby eventually causing the horse in post position 3 to stand a better then 70% chance to be 1) in the money 2) at a profit 3) during the span or life of the trend. kinda metaphysical like.;) but hey when the cows come home ya dont ask em where they been, you just say hey, nice to see y'al:D

timtam
09-28-2003, 09:20 AM
Dear pmd62ndst,

Great job on the 3 horse in the 3rd at Belmont!!!

Do you have any other bests per day per track. The system is called Track It and i figured guys who have the data bases can do it much quicker than a guy like me who has to go thru the results and put check marks in a graph paper note book. Your looking for the post postion which comes in the most at one track on one particular day. The system tells you to go back as many as 200 days but by then most circuits have started and restarted. Your supposed to combine Sundays with holidays if the holiday falls on a monday its supposed to be separate from a regular monday. I dont know if that makes any sense but the guy in HIS results bet $100 to show and he was making money. It could all be a scam but if it works who cares why. Just wondering if you could scan your database for mondays and tuesdays at philadelphia park. I know theyve been running there for quite a few consectutive weeks. Thanks again !!!

wes
09-28-2003, 09:16 PM
Brian

was it redneck 4-play, get in the truck bitch.

wes

PSTfredk
09-30-2003, 07:10 PM
me system is to bet the # 1 horse in R# 1 at any track because

that the amont of times i got it on my honeymoon.