PDA

View Full Version : Betting Road Teams in Football...

Zippy Chippy
11-20-2010, 09:47 PM
Has anyone else discovered yet that the road teams play better? I take action from a friend and he only takes road underdogs (or small favs) and I take a bath week after week. I can look at the paper in the morning and know who he's taking. He took Giants @ Dallas, then Dallas @ Giants, Philly @ Wash and then took Wash @ Philly. Took Pats @ Pitt, and now will take Indy @ Pats. Today takes VT @ Mia, OSU @ Iowa, Neb @ TT, and Ark @ Miss St.

Hardly ever are his road teams blown out, but so many times he is a winner by halftime.

he is 8-1-1 this week so far. Soon to be 10-1-1.. Done venting..

Zippy Chippy
11-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Ark -3.5 FG in OT to win by 3, misses they end up winning by 7.. When it rains it pours. Neb -2.5 , can't wait to see how this one ends

bks
11-20-2010, 11:09 PM
This is one of the most disgracefully officiated games I've ever seen. The imbalance is criminal, and the calls that are being made (and not made) show plain intent to hamper Bellini's team. The game is being given to A&M, who can't even take it.

And by the way, he's going to blow you up with the Giants tomorrow.

slew101
11-21-2010, 12:31 AM
Brutal game for Nebraska backers. The roughing the passing penalty was a joke and led to the winning FG. Not to mention, possession before, ref tosses a PI flag on A&M and then they pick it up!

Plus, Pelini himself hit with a 15-yard penalty for arguing? A football coach flagged?

Refs handed the game to A&M on a platter.

This is one of the most disgracefully officiated games I've ever seen. The imbalance is criminal, and the calls that are being made (and not made) show plain intent to hamper Bellini's team. The game is being given to A&M, who can't even take it.

keithw84
11-21-2010, 02:03 AM
Brutal game for Nebraska backers. The roughing the passing penalty was a joke and led to the winning FG. Not to mention, possession before, ref tosses a PI flag on A&M and then they pick it up!

Plus, Pelini himself hit with a 15-yard penalty for arguing? A football coach flagged?

Refs handed the game to A&M on a platter.

Certain Nebraska players were clearly targeted while Texas A&M got away with holding all night. Do I think the refs were told to give A&M the game? No. Do I think they were told to watch out for Nebraska players Eric Martin and Courtney Osbourne because they are "dirty?" Absolutely.

rastajenk
11-21-2010, 08:25 AM
Then there was the guy that took a 30-yard hit for losing his cool. That was rare. :D

Zippy Chippy
11-21-2010, 03:42 PM
He's up 2600 going into today.

400 gb -3
350 Texans +6.5
100ar gb /hou.

He won 2200 last week

Zippy Chippy
11-21-2010, 04:51 PM
800 pats. Only cause its the home team. Can't deal.

Zippy Chippy
11-21-2010, 10:55 PM

Ya right.. Philly is up by 13 now and i guarantee they LOSE>. i deal w / this every week. Its like groundhogs day.. Giants will win.. Im just lucky he took a home team today.. maybe people will read this and understand road teams.. MARK MY WORDS> PHILLY WILL BLOW THIS GAME>>

Zippy Chippy
11-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Road teams today 8-5 (soon to be 9-5) i feel like i can't believe people dont understand this happens on a weekly basis at this point

Zippy Chippy
11-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Nothing worse than when the announcers sound surprised that the GIants came back....

If i was an announcer i would have said, "Philly is up 13 now but in about 10 mins they will be down 1" its unreal how its so predictable that the away teams win..