PDA

View Full Version : Broken Jaw for Calvin Borel

Stillriledup
11-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Just reported on TVG. Injured at Delta.

Shelby
11-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Poor Calvin....he has had kind of a hard go of it lately. I wish him a speedy recovery. Should be good as gold by Derby time.....hopefully sooner so he can race at Oaklawn.

I can't figure out what happened. They only showed the replay a couple of times.

garyscpa
11-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Short left hook by Castellano.

Stillriledup
11-20-2010, 08:44 PM

Churchill downs inc can charge 55 dollars PPV and get these two guys in the ring. They would sell some views no doubt!

Turkoman
11-20-2010, 09:17 PM

I figured Javier was responsible.

CincyHorseplayer
11-20-2010, 09:34 PM

I thought it was from jawjacking too much!Javier loosened it up though.

David-LV
11-20-2010, 10:12 PM
David-LV (http://member.php?u=4849)

vCash: 400

Quote:
Originally Posted by point given
Watchout Calvin and javier in the same dressing room again.

Javier--- Minus 120
Calvin--- Plus 110

________
David-LV

Looks like I had the right favorite.

________
David-LV

JustRalph
11-20-2010, 11:41 PM
after watching that clinched jaw on Breeders Cup day, I knew it would show up.........next up, detached retina..........

Cardus
11-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Poor Calvin....he has had kind of a hard go of it lately. I wish him a speedy recovery. Should be good as gold by Derby time.....hopefully sooner so he can race at Oaklawn.

I can't figure out what happened. They only showed the replay a couple of times.

He brought that on himself.

CincyHorseplayer
11-21-2010, 12:58 AM
He brought that on himself.

Yeah,how so??

PhantomOnTour
11-21-2010, 01:09 AM
I hope this injury doesn't change Calvin's Appalachian smile.
He's got teeth but where are they?

BluegrassProf
11-21-2010, 02:03 PM
In case anyone missed the AP release:

Three-time Kentucky Derby winning jockey Calvin Borel will be out five to six weeks after suffering a broken jaw when unseated by his horse during the $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot on Saturday in Vinton, La.

Borel's agent, Jerry Hissam, said Borel is having surgery Sunday at Jewish Hospital in Louisville.

The 44-year-old Borel was aboard Aces N Kings when the 2-year-old horse unseated Borel. The jockey fell to the turf, sustaining a 4-inch gash in his chin. Borel hopped back on the horse to finish the race. I kid you not, the Louisville Courier-Journal reprinted that. You'd think by now there'd be at least one person around that paper who could spot the wacky, and perhaps wonder aloud how in the world they managed to fit his bouncy moon boots into those tiiiny irons... :D

Beachbabe
11-21-2010, 07:50 PM
No loss.....he couldn't chew before the broken jaw anyway.

Shelby
11-21-2010, 08:31 PM
I am sarcastic as hell, but you guys are cold and cruel!

I respect the hell out of Calvin...are there reasons that you all don't?

Rise Over Run
11-21-2010, 08:39 PM

He's got a bad case of Summer Teeth.

What's Summer Teeth? Sum are there and some are not! :lol: :lol:

Stillriledup
11-21-2010, 08:45 PM
In case anyone missed the AP release:

I kid you not, the Louisville Courier-Journal reprinted that. You'd think by now there'd be at least one person around that paper who could spot the wacky, and perhaps wonder aloud how in the world they managed to fit his bouncy moon boots into those tiiiny irons... :D

He fell to the turf? Didnt realize the Jackpot was a turf race.

Grits
11-21-2010, 09:35 PM
I am sarcastic as hell, but you guys are cold and cruel!

I respect the hell out of Calvin...are there reasons that you all don't?

:ThmbUp: Shelby, I'd love to see shots of some of these that have commented on Calvin's looks. Wonder how many of those that have spoken, on a scale of 1-10, are a perfect 10? Perfect weight, in perfect physical shape, no fat, no pop belly, no breasts drooping and fast approaching their waistline, no thinning hair. Have perfect smiles--all straight, gorgeous, white teeth--million dollar smiles.

Wonder how many of them pulled themselves up out of poverty, have the same work ethic--day in, day out, and can match his annual income?

My guess, not a one. Only one needing to bolster their own self esteem takes shots, on a public forum, this cheap about someone's appearance.

The man made a mistake a couple of week's ago, still, so what? Don't we all. He's dedicated, loves his work and he's made millions at it.

Don't I wish I could be such a miserable hack? Calvin's always good for laughs--they roll around often.

jognlope
11-21-2010, 10:30 PM
I think he got in that fight because he is demoralized without Rachel to ride. I hope he comes back and wins a big race.

sandpit
11-21-2010, 10:36 PM

Don't denigrate the mountain people like that; Calvin is from Louisiana, which is obvious by the all-too-often-used Cajun nickname "Boo"...

PhantomOnTour
11-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Don't denigrate the mountain people like that; Calvin is from Louisiana, which is obvious by the all-too-often-used Cajun nickname "Boo"...
Oh good Lord!
I am typing this from smack dab in the middle of Cajun country, Lafayette.

The term 'Appalachian smile' is borrowed from a guy who writes for a small local paper who used it to describe Calvin's elation after his win on MTB in the Derby. I found it both descriptive and humorous, and my use of it wasn't meant to encite a rash of jokes or backlash....but I shoulda known betta'!

Sorry to the gals who thought I was poking fun at Borel...and yes, I am a dashingly handsome, strapping 6'2" multi-millionaire with an IQ of 177...yeah, all that stuff :lol:

JustRalph
11-21-2010, 10:55 PM
You're starting to grow on me......... :ThmbUp:
Great Post

:ThmbUp: Shelby, I'd love to see shots of some of these that have commented on Calvin's looks. Wonder how many of those that have spoken, on a scale of 1-10, are a perfect 10? Perfect weight, in perfect physical shape, no fat, no pop belly, no breasts drooping and fast approaching their waistline, no thinning hair. Have perfect smiles--all straight, gorgeous, white teeth--million dollar smiles.

Wonder how many of them pulled themselves up out of poverty, have the same work ethic--day in, day out, and can match his annual income?

My guess, not a one. Only one needing to bolster their own self esteem takes shots, on a public forum, this cheap about someone's appearance.

The man made a mistake a couple of week's ago, still, so what? Don't we all. He's dedicated, loves his work and he's made millions at it.

Don't I wish I could be such a miserable hack? Calvin's always good for laughs--they roll around often.

Grits
11-21-2010, 11:22 PM
You're starting to grow on me......... :ThmbUp:
Great Post

No, it was instant growth, when we met. We laughed for three days, and you know it.:lol:

PaceAdvantage
11-22-2010, 06:27 AM
No, it was instant growth, when we met.Careful now... :eek: :lol:

JustRalph
11-22-2010, 06:52 AM
let's just ignore him Grits.............maybe he will just go away :lol:

Grits
11-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Careful now... :eek: :lol:

NO, NOW! Don't start! You're at the wrong site for that . . . . . this ain't HRI.

Ralph, I straighten him out, reminded him of his whereabouts.:ThmbUp::lol: :ThmbUp:

Y'all carry on.

Shelby
11-22-2010, 09:19 AM

:ThmbUp::ThmbUp: Exactly.

Shelby
11-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Oh good Lord!
I am typing this from smack dab in the middle of Cajun country, Lafayette.

The term 'Appalachian smile' is borrowed from a guy who writes for a small local paper who used it to describe Calvin's elation after his win on MTB in the Derby. I found it both descriptive and humorous, and my use of it wasn't meant to encite a rash of jokes or backlash....but I shoulda known betta'!

Sorry to the gals who thought I was poking fun at Borel...and yes, I am a dashingly handsome, strapping 6'2" multi-millionaire with an IQ of 177...yeah, all that stuff :lol:

But, can you ride a horse like Calvin? ;)

CincyHorseplayer
11-22-2010, 09:31 AM

Great post Grits.I don't think Calvin made a mistake a few weeks ago though.The world's eyes were on racing and good,if they actually watched the runnings they would have realized Cal was calling out a guy that put other people and horses in jeopardy.That was some stand up $hit in my opinion.Were not crowning the queen of England on this day.That people are so incensed by this is funny.

But you are right,how people make fun of Calvin's looks is pathetic.And you're right about the self pics.I know I'm pretty,but I guess there are some real lookers out there in this cyberspace!!Post it up you ugly bastards!!

PhantomOnTour
11-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Great post Grits.I don't think Calvin made a mistake a few weeks ago though.The world's eyes were on racing and good,if they actually watched the runnings they would have realized Cal was calling out a guy that put other people and horses in jeopardy.That was some stand up $hit in my opinion.Were not crowning the queen of England on this day.That people are so incensed by this is funny.

But you are right,how people make fun of Calvin's looks is pathetic.And you're right about the self pics.I know I'm pretty,but I guess there are some real lookers out there in this cyberspace!!Post it up you ugly bastards!!
Just Ralph was correct....HD is the enemy of the aging man. Don't believe me?...have you seen Al Michaels in HD?

Funniest part of this whole thing is that I've had my jaw broken in a baseball game...knocked cold trying to score from 1st on a double. The rightfielder made an errant throw about 10 feet up the 3rd base line and it smacked me square in the left jaw. I was out on my feet but still running (forgot to mention in my previous post that in addition to being tall, rich and handsome I possess blazing speed!)...stepped on home plate and slowly crumbled to the ground...and here's the kicker...slammed my helmetless head into the post on the backstop. Now I'm really out cold!
After a cat scan and a very frustrating wire trap thing on my face I made a full recovery...but I have a lingering 'Eddie Money' crooked smile.
I think the chicks call that 'rugged good looks' or something.... :D

garyscpa
11-22-2010, 10:05 AM
Just Ralph was correct....HD is the enemy of the aging man. Don't believe me?...have you seen Al Michaels in HD?

Funniest part of this whole thing is that I've had my jaw broken in a baseball game...knocked cold trying to score from 1st on a double. The rightfielder made an errant throw about 10 feet up the 3rd base line and it smacked me square in the left jaw. I was out on my feet but still running (forgot to mention in my previous post that in addition to being tall, rich and handsome I possess blazing speed!)...stepped on home plate and slowly crumbled to the ground...and here's the kicker...slammed my helmetless head into the post on the backstop. Now I'm really out cold!
After a cat scan and a very frustrating wire trap thing on my face I made a full recovery...but I have a lingering 'Eddie Money' crooked smile.

So how's the cat? :)

CincyHorseplayer
11-22-2010, 10:10 AM

Holy $hit.What a gamer!!Let me hang out at your house for the sloppy seconds golden boy!!:lol:

Grits
11-22-2010, 11:01 AM
On their front page this morning, DRF has a closeup shot of Calvin hitting the ground. He's lucky its only his jaw that's broken. To be upside down, on your head, surrounded by horses hooves . . . . he's lucky man with this one. All of them, at any time, are just one fall, one kick away, from a career or a life ending injury.

. . . . So much respect for these men and women and what they do everyday.

Calvin, the holidays through a straw will be no fun, none at all. Still, I hope you heal well.

http://www.drf.com/

Fager Fan
11-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Love the excuses for a guy who would've broken someone else's jaw if he could've a couple weeks ago.

Beachbabe
11-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Sheesh ! I'm sorry for those who took offense at what I said , among others. I'm just pokin' a little fun. Has nothing to do with Calvin's riding ability; his nature,or his courage, etc.
My best bud has 2 partial plates. Had his teeth knocked out many years ago in a barroom fight overseas.

Lighten up. peeps.

Oh, and Calvin, get well soon.

PhantomOnTour
11-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Holy $hit.What a gamer!!Let me hang out at your house for the sloppy seconds golden boy!!:lol:
Come on down Cincy! I'm a Reds fan, too. :D

CincyHorseplayer
11-22-2010, 11:26 AM
Come on down Cincy! I'm a Reds fan, too. :D

If you are a Reds fan that seals the deal.With my Bengals embarrassing me once again I'm only looking forward to Tampa Bay Downs and the Reds!!Plus beachbabe leftovers too,sign me up!!

OntheRail
11-22-2010, 12:01 PM
I think he got in that fight because he is demoralized without Rachel to ride. I hope he comes back and wins a big race.
I don't believe that... at all. I liken it to road rage. JC did a moronic move and it pushed Calvin's Raggin' Cajun button. Much respect to Calvin for being a stand-up guy... and not just mumbling sh*t as he walked away. Bet JC does a look over before changing lanes from now on. ;)

Best Wish To Calvin On A Speedy Return.

Fager Fan
11-22-2010, 12:04 PM
I don't believe that... at all. I liken it to road rage. JC did a moronic move and it pushed Calvin's Raggin' Cajun button. Much respect to Calvin for being a stand-up guy... and not just mumbling sh*t as he walked away. Bet JC does a look over before changing lanes from now on. ;)

Best Wish To Calvin On A Speedy Return.

There's nothing stand-up about having such anger problems that he goes psycho on national tv. Who knows what we've not seen this guy pull when the cameras aren't rolling and 5 guys and then a squad of cops aren't holding him back from doing.

jognlope
11-22-2010, 12:10 PM
What is going on in this world, can't have a little temper tantrum here and there. Let's all act robotic!! Sheesh. I'm reminded of a book by Ira Levin I read long ago and people wanted to "fight Uni," a robotic post you checked in with in your daily errands.

BluegrassProf
11-22-2010, 12:26 PM
There's nothing stand-up about having such anger problems that he goes psycho on national tv. Who knows what we've not seen this guy pull when the cameras aren't rolling and 5 guys and then a squad of cops aren't holding him back from doing.:D

Ridonkulous.

OntheRail
11-22-2010, 12:47 PM
There's nothing stand-up about having such anger problems that he goes psycho on national tv. Who knows what we've not seen this guy pull when the cameras aren't rolling and 5 guys and then a squad of cops aren't holding him back from doing.

Yes Stand-up like I said.

Trust Me if this was the norm from Calvin... we'd of read something in DRF or seen it on YouTube way before this isolated incident.

NO WE GOT COMMENTS LIKE NICE GUY... EASY GOING... HARDWORKING SALT OF THE EARTH.

You try and paint him as Michel Myers... :rolleyes:

Fager Fan
11-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Yes Stand-up like I said.

Trust Me if this was the norm from Calvin... we'd of read something in DRF or seen it on YouTube way before this isolated incident.

NO WE GOT COMMENTS LIKE NICE GUY... EASY GOING... HARDWORKING SALT OF THE EARTH.

You try and paint him as Michel Myers... :rolleyes:

Borel painted himself as Mike Myers.

ihatenyra
11-22-2010, 01:21 PM

Do it in the locker room, not on the public stage with camera's all around.

Shelby
11-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Do it in the locker room, not on the public stage with camera's all around.

What??? Then I wouldn't have been able to see it! ;)

OntheRail
11-22-2010, 01:51 PM
No Calvin painted a picture that he's only human.

You tossed the psycho imagery against the wall and it ain't sticking.

Stillriledup
11-22-2010, 01:53 PM
If you are a Reds fan that seals the deal.With my Bengals embarrassing me once again I'm only looking forward to Tampa Bay Downs and the Reds!!Plus beachbabe leftovers too,sign me up!!

You're a brave man admitting you're a Bengals fan after yesterday.

PhantomOnTour
11-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Love the excuses for a guy who would've broken someone else's jaw if he could've a couple weeks ago.
For all the flak people are giving Fager Fan on this thread you must admit that the above quoted statement is true. If no one was btw them it would have been a disgraceful scene played out on national TV.

BluegrassProf
11-22-2010, 02:07 PM
For all the flak people are giving Fager Fan on this thread you must admit that the above quoted statement is true. If no one was btw them it would have been a disgraceful scene played out on national TV.Hey, I'd be all for the ground breaking ol' Boo's jaw if he'd just pulled some half-wit move putting the ground's life in considerable danger, then got all jabby when the ground confronted him.

Sadly, that just wasn't the case - the ground was unprovoked.

:D Ree-donkey-donkulous. Toughen up, ladies. :ThmbUp:

igiveupregistering
11-22-2010, 02:26 PM

I agree. I don't buy that friendly Cajun act at all after that scene in the BC.

Borel looked , was a "maniac". Talk about rage.

Borel acted like he never saw anyone, or himself make a bad move in a race.
Wonder how many riders wished they could have slugged Bo-rail sometime when he came up the fence and caused their horse to get into trouble.

The guy most affected stayed out of it. You all act like Castallano intentionally made a very bad move. He had nanoseconds to make a decision and made a bad one. The stewards IN KY...Borel's home track reviewed the film and gave Castellano 6 days...not 15 or 30...but 6....that is what the KY stewards thought that infraction deserved.

Borel had some other agenda and showed his true colors...

PhantomOnTour
11-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Hey, I'd be all for the ground breaking ol' Boo's jaw if he'd just pulled some half-wit move putting the ground's life in considerable danger, then got all jabby when the ground confronted him.

Sadly, that just wasn't the case - the ground was unprovoked.

:D Ree-donkey-donkulous. Toughen up, ladies. :ThmbUp:

Are you defending Borel's actions in the winner circle at CD? If a bad driver almost caused an accident with your vehicle (which could have resulted in serious injury or death, but didn't) would you get out and kick his ass?

The two stories have merged in this thread (fight at CD and spill at DeD)so I hope you aren't confusing them.

FenceBored
11-22-2010, 04:36 PM

You mean, like this?

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/mike-myers/mike-myers-20060206-106851.jpg

JustRalph
11-22-2010, 05:59 PM

Cops? I didn't see any cops? I saw his brother and his wife, and couple of other non uniformed types.

Get real........ if Calvin Borel was a hot head and had committed similar offenses of such grand violence, we would have heard about them.

You are being a little too critical. He had a passionate response to a dangerous situation. I am sure every single jock knows someone who has been injured and they see these guys wheeling around paralyzed.

In fact, what was a more dangerous move, Theriot when he caused the injury to Rene Douglas? Or what CBorel was responding to? I think Calvin had a beef and was letting him know about . If the other Jock hadn't slapped at Calvin, it would have probably been nothing more than a verbal altercation.

Big deal......... you obviously have never been in a high stress environment where a couple of guys go at. It happens in sports and other walks of life.

CryingForTheHorses
11-22-2010, 06:20 PM
No loss.....he couldn't chew before the broken jaw anyway.

Geeze BeachBabe,You look like all the beachbabes here..You sure you dont live here..LMAO..My wife also commented about his chewing.Needs to get himself a set of pearly whites from Dr Pull InDrill.

BluegrassProf
11-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Are you defending Borel's actions in the winner circle at CD? If a bad driver almost caused an accident with your vehicle (which could have resulted in serious injury or death, but didn't) would you get out and kick his ass?

The two stories have merged in this thread (fight at CD and spill at DeD)so I hope you aren't confusing them.Oh you. ;) Your coolheadedness is adorable and super-duper commendable (poor - and completely devoid of context - though your analogy may surely be).

I'm not "defending" a darned thang; I'm just not ridonkulous, and quite sympathetic to the scenario. Reference JR's comments several posts supra...they're right on, particularly the last li'l bit there.

"Maniac agendas...true colors..." lol Goddamn. :D

Fager Fan
11-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Cops? I didn't see any cops? I saw his brother and his wife, and couple of other non uniformed types.

They had about 4 uniformed cops go with Borel to the paddock for the next race, and it wasn't for Borel's protection but to protect others from Borel.

Fager Fan
11-22-2010, 07:58 PM

Get real........ if Calvin Borel was a hot head and had committed similar offenses of such grand violence, we would have heard about them.

You are being a little too critical. He had a passionate response to a dangerous situation. I am sure every single jock knows someone who has been injured and they see these guys wheeling around paralyzed.

In fact, what was a more dangerous move, Theriot when he caused the injury to Rene Douglas? Or what CBorel was responding to? I think Calvin had a beef and was letting him know about . If the other Jock hadn't slapped at Calvin, it would have probably been nothing more than a verbal altercation.

Big deal......... you obviously have never been in a high stress environment where a couple of guys go at. It happens in sports and other walks of life.

If Calvin hadn't have grabbed the jock by the collar/neck, he wouldn't have been slapped at. Calvin assaulted him first. Even so, I'd forgive him had had hauled off and punched the other jock. What I don't easily forget is the raging maniac he turned into. Make no mistake about it, a person who shows that kind of rage doesn't just show it once, they have a serious problem.

BluegrassProf
11-22-2010, 08:22 PM
They had about 4 uniformed cops go with Borel to the paddock for the next race, and it wasn't for Borel's protection but to protect others from Borel. :D x about 112.

I take it you were there?

Because I definitely was.

Perhaps we shared a fleeting moment, careless and fancy-free, none the wiser of our eventual e-meeting.

And boy, what a sight that was: All those surly uniformed professionals walking out there with Calvin set firmly in their sights, sidearms tightly gripped and at the ready, beads draw on the shifty-eyed maniac whose head darted about, looking to catch his next victim unawares. Oh, how we all glanced at each other nervously, each hoping that we wouldn't fall victim to the unchecked rage lurking just below that smiling Cajun facade. The crowd was deathly silent. A few women reached for tiny bottles of mace. Several fainted. Two were hospitalized. I simply watched, hoped, and held my breath silently as the second ticked by...slowly...one...by one...by one. Time seemed to crawl as the terrifying Boo took his mount, turning his head back towards the crowd one last time to give them a final chilling, heart-stopping glare. Smirking menacingly, he winked, and turned around calmly to lead his charge towards the tunnel and certain oblivion.

And of course by that, I mean ridonkulous.

:ThmbUp:

If Calvin hadn't have grabbed the jock by the collar/neck, he wouldn't have been slapped at. Calvin assaulted him first. Even so, I'd forgive him had had hauled off and punched the other jock. What I don't easily forget is the raging maniac he turned into. Make no mistake about it, a person who shows that kind of rage doesn't just show it once, they have a serious problem.Heck yup. In all seriousness...Calvin Borel - that ragin' Cajun - should be sedated, bound, and institutionalized.

He's quite obviously unhinged and ready to pound all over any unwitting Javier Castellanos that might be wandering about; it's a darned good thing that comparable diagnoses can be sufficiently based on 23 seconds of sports coverage.

Seriously - they totally can.

Calvin, if you read this: please, we love you...go get help. Serious help. You're a rageoholic, and we hate to see all that rageohol mucking up the brilliant image our sport so famously exhudes.

Pleese, Boo! Do eet for us!

PhantomOnTour
11-22-2010, 08:41 PM
You musta learned a new word this week professa....ridonkulous. My how proud you are of your new word as you use it ad nauseum and even throw in some derivatives like donky donkulous. Now, how are ya'll doin with your Kentucky pronunciation or Versailles?...or is that Versales?

The basic point I was making was that Calvin was wrong to go after JJ like that in the winners circle. That's all. No need to bust out your big new vocab words on me. Simmer beb. Have a hot brown and calm down. :lol:

BluegrassProf
11-22-2010, 09:02 PM
You musta learned a new word this week professa....ridonkulous. My how proud you are of your new word as you use it ad nauseum and even throw in some derivatives like donky donkulous. Now, how are ya'll doin with your Kentucky pronunciation or Versailles?...or is that Versales?

The basic point I was making was that Calvin was wrong to go after JJ like that in the winners circle. That's all. No need to bust out your big new vocab words on me. Simmer beb. Have a hot brown and calm down. :lol: :D See??!

It's so easy to have a sense of humor! Whooo! I lurvs!! :jump:

PoT, your basic point certainly isn't ridonkulous (or any variation thereof...the word's repetition is out of necessity, to be sure), even if your arbitrary car-wreck analogy is, again, a bit problematic. I still commend your coolheadedness under fire, while again echoing JR's comments re: the fundamental nature of dangerous sport. The BC row was hardly apocalyptic. ;)

The whole "Omigod! He's a bloody nuttah! Tranq darts, stat!" thing, on the other hand, is ridonkulous (or any variation thereof). For ever-luvin' pete's sake, everyone knows what ol' CB's about - spend a bunch of time around a pitri-dish racetrack environment and see if you don't know what EVERYONE'S about - and trying to paint the guy as something entirely different is a piteous exercise in futility.<-- [please note rare & momentary lack of sarcasm]

Boo's been bopping around for decades; he is what he is - everyone knows it - and a dangerous and devious maniac he most certainly isn't. I'd trust him with a litter of kittens. 95% chance I return to find them uneaten.

:ThmbUp:

Now please, allow me to get back to the suspenseful narrative and sarcastic references to rageohol...so terribly OT... *facepalm*

Fager Fan
11-22-2010, 09:38 PM
BluegrassProf, it's on the telecast video. Try watching it so that you know what you're talking about and don't look ridonkulous.

rastajenk
11-22-2010, 09:56 PM
And so for that he deserves a face plant in the fertile Delta soil? Odd sense of justice you got there.

Beachbabe
11-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Geeze BeachBabe,You look like all the beachbabes here..You sure you dont live here..LMAO..My wife also commented about his chewing.Needs to get himself a set of pearly whites from Dr Pull InDrill.

"Mc"....looks like we're neighbors.
Hallandale Beach ------> me

Relwob Owner
11-22-2010, 10:51 PM

Big deal......... you obviously have never been in a high stress environment
where a couple of guys go at. It happens in sports and other walks of
life.

Great points...I wonder how calm those criticizing CB would be if someone came at their job, put them in extreme physical danger and cost them thousands of dollars.....

Fager Fan
11-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Great points...I wonder how calm those criticizing CB would be if someone came at their job, put them in extreme physical danger and cost them thousands of dollars.....

As if that hasn't happened dozens and dozens of times in Borel's career? And Borel hasn't been the one on occasion to put another rider in extreme danger? It's part of the job description.

BluegrassProf
11-23-2010, 12:42 AM
BluegrassProf, it's on the telecast video. Try watching it so that you know what you're talking about and don't look ridonkulous.Gah! I just toldya just now: I was there. And I mean right there.

[I guess we never did share that fleeting moment together. Such a shame. :blush:]

Good gravy. I give you umpteen-gazillion points for making a crazy-eyes mountain out of a fine Loosiana molehill. :ThmbUp: