PDA

View Full Version : Lib for a Week

bigmack
11-20-2010, 05:40 PM
In my continuing quest to try anything once I will now climb inside the mind of a liberal, and become one, for the duration of one week. My positions will be aligned with my comrades, mosty, stinkie, the Canadian goofs, the whole lot of 'em.

Bring it on Cons. I got your debate right here.

(Don't try this at home. Trained professionals involved)

boxcar
11-20-2010, 05:48 PM
In my continuing quest to try anything once I will now climb inside the mind of a liberal, and become one...

Why in the world would you want to do THAT!? I hear it's virtually impossible to detoxify from all the contaminants afterward, even with the aid of "trained professionals". :eek: :eek:

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
11-20-2010, 06:10 PM
I will never ever understand how Nancy Pelosi could even be elected dogcatcher! :bang:

You're up, Mack. :p

boxcar
11-20-2010, 06:22 PM
I will never ever understand how Nancy Pelosi could even be elected dogcatcher! :bang:

That's easy. She'd steal the election.

Boxcar

bigmack
11-20-2010, 06:35 PM

I have my limits. A drive down that cul-de-sac would make my head explode.

Overlay
11-20-2010, 06:43 PM
In my continuing quest to try anything once I will now climb inside the mind of a liberal, and become one, for the duration of one week. My positions will be aligned with my comrades, mosty, stinkie, the Canadian goofs, the whole lot of 'em.

It would be easy for any trained debater (from high school on up). They have to be persuasive in arguing any position.

boxcar
11-20-2010, 09:12 PM
It would be easy for any trained debater (from high school on up). They have to be persuasive in arguing any position.

I would have a really tough time arguing from the left position of weakness. :D

Boxcar

skate
11-21-2010, 04:19 PM

Nope, you must have Proper Motivation which would be "Hatred for Truth" and the Enthusiasm for Disorder that come from your Hatred.

Rookies
11-21-2010, 04:46 PM
" Get a Brain, Moran", would be your first step ! :lol:

Tom
11-21-2010, 05:03 PM
You get them free, pre-programmed, I hear.

boxcar
11-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Nope, you must have Proper Motivation which would be "Hatred for Truth" and the Enthusiasm for Disorder that come from your Hatred.

I believe it's called passion for the truth.

Boxcar

bigmack
11-21-2010, 05:43 PM
I believe it's called passion for the truth.
Behold, 8 lies from Conservatives. I have others...

http://current.com/news/92753723_8-nasty-conservative-lies-about-the-democrats-and-obama.htm

Let's Roll
11-21-2010, 06:44 PM

I saw this thread earlier, now that I just took a peek I get it. Since you've joined your "comrades" in spirit for one week you can also join them on my ignore list, where you all belong. See you again next Saturday. :lol:

bigmack
11-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Since you've joined your "comrades" in spirit for one week you can also join them on my ignore list, where you all belong.
Your loss. Now you can't see any of the choice pics I post. :p

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/5_9_10_16_11_33.png

cj's dad
11-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Damn it -- as I look at this I am eating ! Thanks a lot !!

Your loss. Now you can't see any of the choice pics I post. :p

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/5_9_10_16_11_33.png

JustRalph
11-21-2010, 11:01 PM
I always wondered what the definition of "ass load" was