PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Palin target of fan mail scare

JustRalph
11-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Ok, now it's come to this kind of crap.........

TMZ link:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/cbs-bristol-palin-hazardous-material-white-powder-substance-police-threat-sarah-palin-bristol-palin/

from the link:
Law enforcement sources tell us a powder substance was discovered by a member of the "Dancing" staff ... and sources connected to the show tell us a section of the studio containing "Dancing" offices was evacuated.

Multiple sources connected to the situation tell us the powder was contained in a piece of fan mail addressed to Bristol Palin.

redshift1
11-20-2010, 03:23 AM
What Its come to is a spectacle where the better dancers are eliminated and Palin magically moves on. Not my opinion mind you as I've never seen the show but almost all sources report wonderment at the voting results appearantly she's generally voted down by the judges. i guess the question is why have judges at all.

newtothegame
11-20-2010, 03:38 AM
What Its come to is a spectacle where the better dancers are eliminated and Palin magically moves on. Not my opinion mind you as I've never seen the show but almost all sources report wonderment at the voting results appearantly she's generally voted down by the judges. i guess the question is why have judges at all.

HUH??? How does one take threats to a person and turn it around into "why have judges at all?" :bang:

redshift1
11-20-2010, 03:53 AM
Talcum Powder .. this sounded hokey from the start.

newtothegame
11-20-2010, 04:50 AM
Talcum Powder .. this sounded hokey from the start.

Yep....I knew somehow you would make a real POOR attempt to justify this....
Next you will tell us that it was just a concerned fan worried about her possibly slipping. Thats why the talcum was sent....:faint:

bigmack
11-20-2010, 04:51 AM
Who's a bigger dumb dumb?

Katie CourRack for axing SP what newspapers she reads or SP for having no real answer?

BrisTool for getting dial in votes or a Brandy fan at home whining - "It's not fair!" :(

JustRalph
11-20-2010, 05:46 AM

here, read how it works.........
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40275660/ns/today-entertainment/

So some Palin hating left winger mails an envelope full of powder to Bristol and where are all the Libs who scream that Repubs incite violence ? It's early yet,,,,, I am sure the girls on the view will be talking it up. Hell, it's probably some Dance hating right winger........ :lol: That's it. It's the preacher from Footloose?

This is a real crime. If they locate this Bastard it will be the second asshole to go to jail for screwing with the Palin's . I find it hysterical.

I watch bits and pieces of this show when the wife is watching it. I am gonna have to vote now...........

Tom
11-20-2010, 09:28 AM
So we can now justify this terrorist-behavior because we don't like who gets voted off a stupid TV show? What if that were sent to Nancy Pelosi?
Or is it just ok if your name is Palin?

Whoever sent this should be treated as an enemy combatant.

PhantomOnTour
11-20-2010, 11:00 AM
It's an act of terrorism if you ask me, because that's probably what it caused...terror. Imagine opening that packet and seeing the powder. Not knowing if it's become airborne and ingested, the immediate thoughts of anthrax or other poison....very frightening.

delayjf
11-20-2010, 12:07 PM
In Bristol's defense, all will amit she has come a long way for somebody with NO experience performing in front of a audience and NO experience as a dancer. The same could certainly not be said for Brandy a singer who also dances on her video's or Jennifer Grey the former star of "Dirty Dancing".

Maybe the voting audience has connected to her for those reasons. Perhaps the same fan base that supports Taylor Swift who IMO is a mediocre talent.

I get the feeling that they invited her on the show just so they could throw her off - and make fun of her and the Palin family family in the process. She just hasn't given the the opportunity yet, which is absolutely pissing off Hollywood. I LIKE IT.

PhantomOnTour
11-20-2010, 12:10 PM
In Bristol's defense, all will amit she has come a long way for somebody with NO experience performing in front of a audience and NO experience as a dancer. The same could certainly not be said for Brandy a singer who also dances on her video's or Jennifer Grey the former star of "Dirty Dancing".

Maybe the voting audience has connected to her for those reasons. Perhaps the same fan base that supports Taylor Swift who IMO is a mediocre talent.

I get the feeling that they invited her on the show just so they could throw her off - and make fun of her and the Palin family family in the process. She just hasn't given the the opportunity yet, which is absolutely pissing off Hollywood. I LIKE IT.

I find that a bit of a stretch. The only reason they bring anyone on, imo, is for ratings and ratings only. I think the main question regarding any potential DWTS candidate is, "Do folks want to see her/him?"

Marshall Bennett
11-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Sarah Palin shoved her daughter in front of the lights following her pregnancy and made a media spectical of her.
They should have sent the shit to her.

redshift1
11-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Major terrorist groups have yet to claim responsibility for this latest act, fortunately Bristol is fine and will be performing her signature routine in the finals. Dance of the Hours, Evening and Night clad in a pale green tutu.

delayjf
11-20-2010, 12:35 PM
If you are implying that Sara did that on purpose, I disagree. I think it had more to do with the nature of beast that is politics. Getting involved with national politics is going to invite a lot of scrutiny on ones family. There was no way the press was not going to highlight the fact that a conservative christian woman had a un-wed teenage mother.

Tom
11-20-2010, 12:54 PM
That is low even for a lib.

Blame the media attacks on the victim.
Then rationalize a terrorist-type reactions to her success.
Nice.

Marshall Bennett
11-20-2010, 03:40 PM
If you are implying that Sara did that on purpose, I disagree. I think it had more to do with the nature of beast that is politics. Getting involved with national politics is going to invite a lot of scrutiny on ones family. There was no way the press was not going to highlight the fact that a conservative christian woman had a un-wed teenage mother.
She didn't allow the media to come in and set up shop in her home? The entire event was well orchestrated. How many talk shows did Bristol go on and discuss her ordeal? You don't think for one moment Sarah didn't approve?
Sarah Palin is a master architect for personal attention even if it involves her own family, in particular one unwed daughter with child.
Sarah Palin's best interest isn't in her party or the welfare of anyone other than herself. It's just a damn shame she isn't a democrat because she's a disgrace and a joke to the Republican party.

Tom
11-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Sarah a joke?

Let's see, 50 candidates she backed won.

That comes out to....:lol::lol::lol:.......:lol::lol::lol:

Good joke.

PaceAdvantage
11-20-2010, 03:50 PM
She didn't allow the media to come in and set up shop in her home? The entire event was well orchestrated. How many talk shows did Bristol go on and discuss her ordeal? You don't think for one moment Sarah didn't approve?
Sarah Palin is a master architect for personal attention even if it involves her own family, in particular one unwed daughter with child.
Sarah Palin's best interest isn't in her party or the welfare of anyone other than herself. It's just a damn shame she isn't a democrat because she's a disgrace and a joke to the Republican party.Can't wait to see her President one day...would love to see how pissed off folks get then... :lol:

JustRalph
11-20-2010, 04:00 PM
John Liebovitz is not one of my favorite guys, but he gets it right sometimes

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-november-17-2010/jason-jones--bayonne

redshift1
11-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Can't wait to see her President one day...would love to see how pissed off folks get then... :lol:

I know of several conservative sites (academics) who recognize her value to the republican party but recognize her limitations and lack of depth there are far better qualified republican candidates for the 2012 elections.

bigmack
11-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Sarah Palin lacks the experience in being part of a team and should not run for Pres. "Going rouge" is all well and good for her cause but it won't translate well to the Oval Offy.

redshift1
11-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Christie has a chance.

bigmack
11-20-2010, 05:50 PM
Christie has a chance.
Balongna. Christie is decimating Jersey and is poorly treating teachers who are on the front lines in educating the future leaders of this country. An unhappy teacher will perform poorly and we'll then have an entire State, namely New Jersey, of dummies.

delayjf
11-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Sarah Palin's best interest isn't in her party or the welfare of anyone other than herself. It's just a damn shame she isn't a democrat because she's a disgrace and a joke to the Republican party.

I would agree that's certainly the case now, that does not mean she preferred putting her teenage daughter in the spot light. But once the media went there, I'm sure the campaign thought it was best to put her out there so the public could get the story from her.

If Sara wants to take advantage of her celebrity to make a few million for her family that's her call. While I think her show is harmless, I agree with bigmack, the reality show does not enhance her chances of getting into the White House. I think she needs more experience as perhaps a Senator. I'm not so sure she really cares specifically about Republican party, especially the establishment Republican party - the one she ran against and defeated for Governor.

Mike at A+
11-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Can't wait to see her President one day...would love to see how pissed off folks get then... :lol:
I don't think that will happen. But I'd love to see her as Secretary of Energy just to piss off Al Gore and the global warming nutsacks. Drill baby drill. The caribou will adjust.

boxcar
11-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Balongna. Christie is decimating Jersey and is poorly treating teachers who are on the front lines in educating the future leaders of this country. An unhappy teacher will perform poorly and we'll then have an entire State, namely New Jersey, of dummies.

I thought we already had that for years. Look at NJ, for example. :D

Boxcar

bigmack
11-20-2010, 06:30 PM
global warming nutsacks.
People unable to honestly look at the scientific data resort to this kind of name calling. Are you insinuating that global warming doesn't exist?

http://www.funnystash.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/animated_gifs_1/squirrel-swinging-balls-funny-animated-gif_20090414_1447669618.gif

Marshall Bennett
11-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Well, picture Obama white with a dress. That's about how much experience you'd get. Seriously, you can't believe she'd make a good president.

slewis
11-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Well, picture Obama white with a dress. That's about how much experience you'd get. Seriously, you can't believe she'd make a good president.

Why not?????

I dont see any politician who has the BALLS to do what needs to be done to right the country (like get out of IRAQ and watch it implode).

Might as well try someone who never had any to start with!:rolleyes:

boxcar
11-20-2010, 09:10 PM
People unable to honestly look at the scientific data resort to this kind of name calling. Are you insinuating that global warming doesn't exist?

I would never insinuate that. What heck is the sun is for? :D

Boxcar

JustRalph
11-20-2010, 11:45 PM
Christie has a chance.

he would win if he ran. He has said that it ain't going to happen.

He says he owes it to Jersey to stay in office two terms

He even has canceled some appearances because he was accused of "going national" to improve his chances to run for prez.

I think 2016 looks good for him....if Romney can't get it done.

bigmack
11-21-2010, 12:17 AM
He would win if he ran.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Someone with more education than you has already 'weighed' in on that. Namely, Dr. (that's a PhD.) Marc Lamont Hill gives him NO CHANCE as a result of his corpulence.

If CC is willing to make eating decisions like he does, he is unworthy to serve in the White House.

Hello. Look for an announcement by Michelle Obama, wife of the President, about 5000 salad bars in schools come Monday. Uh huh.

Nl-5T4LfaqQ

JustRalph
11-21-2010, 12:24 AM
for a minute there I forgot about your schtick for the week :lol:

bigmack
11-21-2010, 12:37 AM
for a minute there I forgot about your schtick for the week :lol:
Oh, sure, obfuscate. A common tactic of you Cons.

You clearly see the value in making healthy eating decisions in your recent weight loss, yet you're willing to accept the misdirected personal decisions of a Repug and are willing to let him bring his inferior decisions straight to Washington DC.

Whatever... :rolleyes:

Tom
11-21-2010, 12:58 AM
Why not?????

I dont see any politician who has the BALLS to do what needs to be done to right the country (like get out of IRAQ and watch it implode).

Might as well try someone who never had any to start with!:rolleyes:

Good idea!
Pb4QWzu1hRY

Tom
11-21-2010, 01:00 AM

But they can both dance!

Marshall Bennett
11-21-2010, 04:39 AM
One thing I've always liked about you Tom, while we don't always agree, you always maintain that sense of humor. I like that.:ThmbUp:

Valuist
11-21-2010, 09:23 AM
I thought we already had that for years. Look at NJ, for example. :D

Boxcar

LOL. I was going to post the same thing. One need only look at an idiotic show like Jersey Shore for further proof.

Rookies
11-21-2010, 08:04 PM

One thing is for sure about Palin.

Outside of Trig, almost EVERYONE in her family is now up to public scrutiny/ dissection. And Palin is completely and totally responsible for it. She is all in on every event,channel, book, TV show and net system to promote her own personal agenda... failure that it is.

Live by the sword and ergo- die by it.

PaceAdvantage
11-22-2010, 05:56 AM
Well, picture Obama white with a dress. That's about how much experience you'd get. Seriously, you can't believe she'd make a good president.Exactly. It's amazing the same folks who rah-rahed around Obama are now telling me Sarah isn't presidential material.

I'm reminded of the sign when Reagan was running against Jimmy Carter:

"Why not an actor? We've had a clown for 4 years."

PaceAdvantage
11-22-2010, 05:58 AM

Outside of Trig, almost EVERYONE in her family is now up to public scrutiny/ dissection. And Palin is completely and totally responsible for it. She is all in on every event,channel, book, TV show and net system to promote her own personal agenda... failure that it is.

Live by the sword and ergo- die by it.You mean like every other political or Hollywood family? Why single Palin out?

PaceAdvantage
11-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Good idea!
Pb4QWzu1hRYI swear Carville looks like he should join the cast of the upcoming summer blockbuster Cowboys & Aliens. I'll leave you to guess which side he should take. :lol:

JustRalph
11-22-2010, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
"Well, picture Obama white with a dress. That's about how much experience you'd get. Seriously, you can't believe she'd make a good president."

Let's see if Obama has done anything like Palin? From

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=40120

“As Governor, Sarah Palin actualized AGIA, the Alaska Gasline Inducement Act, the largest private sector infrastructure project in North American history. Palin’s administration opened up drilling for oil and gas at Point Thomson for the first time in several decades. As Governor, Palin reduced earmark requests for Alaska by 80%, established Alaska’s Petroleum Integrity Office to oversee safe energy development, placed the state checkbook online, and reduced spending for Fiscal Year 2010 by over one billion dollars from Governor Murkowski’s Fiscal Year 2007 budget. Palin signed ACES, Alaska’s Clear and Equitable Share bill, into law, incentivizing development and ensuring that Alaskans would receive a ‘clear and equitable’ share of oil profits. She cut costs by selling a private jet purchased by the previous governor and saying ‘no thank you’ to the Executive Mansion’s personal chef. She has served as Chairperson of the AK Oil and Gas Conservation Commission and Vice Chair of the National Governors Association Natural Resource Committee. Prior to her time as Governor, Palin served as Mayor of Wasilla, AK, and city council member in Wasilla. She has also been involved in running a commercial fishing business with her husband Todd…

“[Moreover,] Sarah Palin has done something that no-one since President Reagan has been bold enough to do: just be herself. Sure, she’s a prominent political figure. Yes, she was a 2008 Vice Presidential candidate. But she’s also a mom, a wife, a hunter, a fisherwoman, and a plain old American just like you and me. In her new TLC show, Palin’s not afraid to show you how proud she is of the beauty of her state, a state which is so often discarded as unimportant – despite extensive energy and national security clout – by the likes of New York and California elites. She’s not afraid to speak in her folksy accent, to invite you inside her very regular American home, to let you watch her accept the challenge to climb Mt. McKinley, and do the dirty work of wiping slime off of newly-caught halibut.

“Simply put, she’s not afraid to just be Sarah Palin. And in our phony, snobby, chameleon-happy political world, that is priceless.”

Interesting points. Anybody who says Obama is more qualified to be Chief executive is a fool..........

I don't want her to be Prez, but I would damn sure vote for her over any Dem. Maybe in ten years.......she will be up to be President. But you can't believe that she is less qualified than the turd who floated to the top in the last election.

cj's dad
11-22-2010, 10:38 AM

Outside of his daughters, almost EVERYONE in his family is now up to public scrutiny/ dissection. And Barack is completely and totally responsible for it. He is all in on every event,channel, book, TV show and net system to promote his own personal agenda... failure that it is.

Live by the sword and ergo- die by it.

Isn't it strange that I can change a few names/words in your post and it could be that you were referring to your boy BO !!

Notice that failure was unchanged !

JustRalph
11-25-2010, 05:20 AM
Apparently having Palin on was worth it........

"The finale of ABC's Dancing with the Stars (5.3/15, 24.1 million), which crowned actress Jennifer Grey as the winner, dominated the competition last night. Boosted by Bristol Palin's improbable run to the finals (she finished 3rd), Dancing was up 23% from the reality series' season finale last fall to log its highest closer 18-49 rating in 5 cycles (since May 2008) and its largest audiences in 6 cycles "

Tom
11-25-2010, 10:47 AM
For all the whining about the alleged tea party call-in campaign, the winner, in the end, was a professional dancer. No talk about that? :cool:

FantasticDan
11-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Jennifer Grey is an actress who played a young girl who learned how to dance in a 1987 movie. I hardly think that makes her a "professional dancer".

She's 50 now and overcame a substantial amount of physical problems to win this thing..

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/PainManagement/jennifer-grey-danced-pain-dwts/story?id=12234680

I give credit to Palin for improving over the season. Had she once displayed anything resembling a personality, I might have rooted for her.. :D

Marshall Bennett
11-25-2010, 12:09 PM
Apparently having Palin on was worth it........

"The finale of ABC's Dancing with the Stars (5.3/15, 24.1 million), which crowned actress Jennifer Grey as the winner, dominated the competition last night. Boosted by Bristol Palin's improbable run to the finals (she finished 3rd), Dancing was up 23% from the reality series' season finale last fall to log its highest closer 18-49 rating in 5 cycles (since May 2008) and its largest audiences in 6 cycles "
Would imagine the controversy, threats, ect. had a lot to do with the high ratings. People dig that shit.

Tom
11-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Jennifer Grey is an actress who played a young girl who learned how to dance in a 1987 movie. I hardly think that makes her a "professional dancer".

She's 50 now and overcame a substantial amount of physical problems to win this thing..

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/PainManagement/jennifer-grey-danced-pain-dwts/story?id=12234680

I give credit to Palin for improving over the season. Had she once displayed anything resembling a personality, I might have rooted for her.. :D

She got paid to dance......close enough. ;)

PaceAdvantage
11-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Had she once displayed anything resembling a personality, I might have rooted for her.. :D :D :rolleyes: :sleeping:

JustRalph
11-26-2010, 01:53 AM
Stay Classy Liberals .........

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/mean-girls-behar-show-panel-on-bristol-palin-this-chick-is-such-a-hooker/

rastajenk
11-26-2010, 01:53 PM
Outside of Trig, almost EVERYONE in her family is now up to public scrutiny/ dissection. Trig doesn't get a pass, either (http://legalinsurrection.blogspot.com/2009/06/wonkette-goes-after-trig-palin-again.html)

JustRalph
11-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Trig doesn't get a pass, either (http://legalinsurrection.blogspot.com/2009/06/wonkette-goes-after-trig-palin-again.html)

these people are beneath contempt

This is your American Left.

Tom
11-26-2010, 04:15 PM
This blogger is beneath contempt.
I hope her karma come fast.
This bitch burns in Hell.

horses4courses
06-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Bristol in the family way again......papa remains anonymous.
The family expands further, and saves on wedding costs.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIYn3eXVEAAK10m.jpg

Bristol Palin says she's pregnant again

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/06/25/bristol-palin-says-she-pregnant-again/29293701/

horses4courses
06-25-2015, 08:28 PM
Dohh.....wrong photo :lol:

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4350299.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Hillary-Clinton.jpg

Tom
06-25-2015, 10:15 PM
Give her credit- she didn't kill the baby.
I guess for a dem, that is a family value.

ArlJim78
06-25-2015, 10:45 PM
Yeah lets mock this young girl for not being perfect and not wanting to have an abortion. So very brave and manly of you.

JustRalph
06-25-2015, 11:06 PM
I feel sorry for her. She just dumped her fiancée

Now she's preggo. She was always a liability. But she damn sure made the best of it. Then this. Sad.

Btw, in that Clinton pic there is a disbarred lawyer and impeached Prez. That baby is the grandchild of not only a disbarred lawyer/impeached Prez but also a convicted felon grandpa on dads side.

That child's father is in trouble for huge losses in the investment fund he's involved in and the mother is in charge of a slush fund of monumental suspicion.

Hell, that kid might as well be related to Bonnie and Clyde.

Clocker
06-25-2015, 11:13 PM
Yeah lets mock this young girl for not being perfect and not wanting to have an abortion. So very brave and manly of you.

And hypocritical. The very idea of progressives using the term "family values" is mind numbing. Bristol Palin lacks family values because she opts to have a baby as a single mom? I recall that progressives were equally critical of Sarah Palin's family values for having a baby with Downs, rather than abort it. They proclaim themselves in favor of a woman's right to chose, as long as the woman's choice is politically correct.

ArlJim78
06-25-2015, 11:56 PM
And hypocritical. The very idea of progressives using the term "family values" is mind numbing. Bristol Palin lacks family values because she opts to have a baby as a single mom? I recall that progressives were equally critical of Sarah Palin's family values for having a baby with Downs, rather than abort it. They proclaim themselves in favor of a woman's right to chose, as long as the woman's choice is politically correct.
Its mind numbing alright. Their revered icons are Bill Clinton and Teddy Kennedy, yet Bristol Palin (who did she hurt again?) gets pregnant and the same people who decry the "war on women" are all okay with a public shaming.

Rookies
06-26-2015, 12:04 AM
"I recall that progressives were equally critical of Sarah Palin's family values for having a baby with Downs, rather than abort it. They proclaim themselves in favor of a woman's right to chose, as long as the woman's choice is politically correct."

Here?

BULLSHIT! :mad:

Name them.

horses4courses
06-26-2015, 08:41 AM
The irony is, had it been a prominent liberal figure's daughter,
they would be all over it like white on rice. No holds barred.
Just can't take what they like to dish out.

Nothing like getting some cons blood pressure spiking, though. :lol:

Tom
06-26-2015, 08:57 AM
BS. Only the left here goes after the children.
Like you in particular.
Very low class of you btw.

horses4courses
06-26-2015, 09:01 AM
BS. Only the left here goes after the children.
Like you in particular.
Very low class of you btw.

In direct contrast to the classy way you treat liberals?

:lol:

Seems that Bristol Palin is 24 by now.
Hardly a child.
My, how time flies.

Tom
06-26-2015, 09:42 AM
I only direct it toward adult libs who are the one ding or saying the stupid stuff. Not their families.

She may be 24 but she is STILL not an active political player, so your classlessness in not diminished.

horses4courses
06-26-2015, 09:56 AM
I only direct it toward adult libs who are the one ding or saying the stupid stuff. Not their families.

She may be 24 but she is STILL not an active political player, so your classlessness in not diminished.

Of course, you lie like a rug.
Here's one example of that - I'm sure there are plenty more.
50,000 posts, after all :lol:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73531&highlight=chelsea+clinton

Tom
06-26-2015, 10:29 AM
Jay Leno jokes. :rolleyes:
And nothing in that thread puts down Chelsea.
Your sense of values is more warped than we thought.

Clocker
06-26-2015, 10:45 AM

Ah, the old "But mom, all the other kids..." excuse.

It doesn't matter what anyone else does, you presumed to judge the morals of a woman you know nothing about. And hold yourself up as being highly principled while doing so. Welcome to the gutter.

horses4courses
06-26-2015, 10:51 AM
Ah, the old "But mom, all the other kids..." excuse.

It doesn't matter what anyone else does, you presumed to judge the morals of a woman you know nothing about. And hold yourself up as being highly principled while doing so. Welcome to the gutter.

Her mother is a leading conservative.
To a certain extent, it's newsworthy.
No big deal.
Carry on.....

Tom
06-26-2015, 10:56 AM
You dug up an old thread for news value?

Yeah, right.

Robert Goren
06-26-2015, 10:59 AM
We all know by now that in eyes of a conservative man, that only Liberal women are sluts and all liberal women are sluts. :rolleyes:

Clocker
06-26-2015, 11:02 AM
Her mother is a leading conservative.
To a certain extent, it's newsworthy.
No big deal.
Carry on.....

Oh, after years of putting down Palin as insignificant, you now decide she is a leading conservative. News flash: if she ever was, she hasn't been for quite some time.

And even if she was a leading conservative, how do you presume to judge her daughter's morals? Does that mean Obama's daughters are fair game? And don't try to weasel out of that based on their age. Libs have been attacking Bristol Palin since she was around 17.

Tom
06-26-2015, 11:03 AM
We all know by now that in eyes of a conservative man, that only Liberal women are sluts and all liberal women are sluts. :rolleyes:

Not all, but many.
You know how to tell which ones.

horses4courses
06-26-2015, 11:07 AM
Conservatives constantly preach abstinence
and resist funding birth control.
They, also, reject sex education in schools.

Sometimes, you reap what you sew.

Clocker
06-26-2015, 11:23 AM

Perhaps on your planet. Down here on earth, most conservatives are opposed to providing universal "free" birth control to all women regardless of financial need. Your other claims are nonsense.

Sometimes, you reap what you sew.

I wouldn't know about that. As part of the conservative War on Women, we consider sewing to be women's work.

Robert Goren
06-26-2015, 11:28 AM
Not all, but many.
You know how to tell which ones.At one time I hunted them out, but any more I am too old and too sick to care.

Tom
06-26-2015, 11:37 AM
A hooker says to Bobby, "How would you like to have some super-sex?"
Bobby replied, "If it's all the same to you, I'll have the soup." ;)

Tom
06-26-2015, 11:39 AM

I support birth control, as long as the one using it is the one paying for it.
If I have to pay for it, I want in on the action.

Sex education should be taught at home, by parents, not in school by deranged liberal teachers.

horses4courses
06-26-2015, 11:44 AM
Sex education should be taught at home, by parents

Perfect.
Leave it to the likes of Sarah Palin.
What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Clocker
06-26-2015, 11:56 AM
Perfect.
What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Sarah Palin has faded into obscurity on the national scene, but remains a monster under the bed at night for some obsessed liberals.

It's a wonder you can sleep at night with all of the Palins under your bed and and the Bushes and Chaneys in your closet.

Tom
06-26-2015, 11:57 AM
I know you won't believe this, but civilized people have been raising their children for centuries without the need to government interference.

It is the new, weak minded, low value liberals who are not up to the task.

Rookies
06-27-2015, 05:04 PM
I know you won't believe this, but civilized people have been raising their children for centuries without the need to government interference.

It is the new, weak minded, low value liberals who are not up to the task.

What a supercilious pantload!

How would you know ANYTHING about the raising of chldren, like Trig Palin?

Saratoga_Mike
06-27-2015, 05:10 PM
What a supercilious pantload!

How would you know ANYTHING about the raising of chldren, like Trig Palin?

Trig isn't well cared for? I have no use for Sarah Palin as a politician, but she appears to be a very caring mother capable of taking care of her son...without the government's help. You know otherwise?

Rookies
06-27-2015, 05:59 PM
Trig isn't well cared for? I have no use for Sarah Palin as a politician, but she appears to be a very caring mother capable of taking care of her son...without the government's help. You know otherwise?

Not at all. She is, I believe. That was directed at the 'Toms' here, who make the unbsubstantiated statement that liberals are incapable of taking care of their children, let alone ones with Special Needs.

Although I am further left than a liberal on many aspects of life, I am also someone who, along with my wife, has done just that for 31 years.

Ergo, I offer the extended middle finger salute to those of blind ignorance.

Tom
06-27-2015, 06:17 PM
That was directed at the 'Toms' here, who make the unbsubstantiated statement that liberals are incapable of taking care of their children, let alone ones with Special Needs.

Man, your reading skills are pretty poor.
I was replying to H4C snide comment about Palin not being able to teach her children sex education, that it was not the job of schools to do that. Nothing close to what you read into it.

Try to pay attention, eh?

PaceAdvantage
06-29-2015, 03:20 PM

Nothing like getting some cons blood pressure spiking, though. :lol:You're wrong again. Consistent though...

PaceAdvantage
06-29-2015, 03:21 PM

Sometimes, you reap what you sew.I've never preached this.

PaceAdvantage
06-29-2015, 03:26 PM
Perfect.
What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:It takes a village, right h4c?

I predict that mindset will be the most damaging of all.

Parents are now frightened out of their MINDS to let their kids out of their site for one second...even to go play with other kids...they have to be DRIVEN to play dates...nobody rides bikes anymore...when I was a kid, we were set loose and told be home for dinner...

And the sad fact is, the world isn't any more dangerous NOW then it was back then. But the media and the Internet and the 24 hour news cycle has done its damage and created the "it takes a village" dream that Hilary Clinton envisioned all those years ago.

Now, EVEN IF a parent personally was ok with letting their kid out of the house to go play unsupervised like I used to when I was a kid, THEY DON'T DARE for FEAR of being shamed by other parents, or even being ARRESTED for endangering the welfare of a minor!!!!

This world is ****ING NUTS if you ask me, but you didn't.... :lol: