PDA

View Full Version : Premier Turf Club Adding Video

BetPTC
11-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Premier Turf Club is adding live video and race replays to our betting platform!

We have been testing it for the past couple of weeks and are just finishing up a couple of bug fixes before it goes live. Any current customer who has wagered any amount within the past year can see the video now while we complete testing.

Once our testing and free preview is completed, we will be instituting a minimum monthly wagering amount ($250) for customers to maintain access to the video. We don't want to charge for it, but providing streaming video and race replays is not inexpensive. We want our regular customers to have access to the highest quality experience (especially on big days) possible, and feel that limiting access to the video to our regular customers was the most fair way of offering the additional service that so many have asked us for. The video player does require Flash, so customers will need to make sure they have it installed.

We are also nearing the release of some additional features for the betting platform and will be making that announcement in a couple of weeks.

teddy
11-19-2010, 01:06 PM
I hope you added MAX odds on conditional wagering.. or odds ranges ......and a dutching that shows what was really bet without having to dig for it. Sometimes on my dutch the bet was not covered and I thought it was on exacta plays. Due to the exacta paying really high.