PDA

View Full Version : are these fees normal

HUSKER55
11-18-2010, 06:51 PM
$5 for a deposit of funds and 4.5% for a withdrawl from twinspires

is this the industry standard

Horseplayersbet.com
11-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Every ADW has different charges. I try to keep charges down. Most of the charges btw are external. Of course, ADWs that give minimal player rewards, if any, have a lot more room to eat all charges.

https://bet.horseplayersbet.com/fundingmethods

JustRalph
11-18-2010, 10:26 PM
$5 for a deposit of funds and 4.5% for a withdrawl from twinspires

is this the industry standard

I never get charged a damn dime for mine. I use "easy money"

it's instant into your TS account.

PhantomOnTour
11-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Ralph is right.

I use EZMoney (an E transfer thing TwinSpires has) and all deposits & withdrawals are free. Never a problem yet for me.
Look into it. It's a good thing.

Learned Hand35
11-18-2010, 10:50 PM
Ralph is right.

I use EZMoney (an E transfer thing TwinSpires has) and all deposits & withdrawals are free. Never a problem yet for me.
Look into it. It's a good thing.

POT:

How long does it take for the funds to show up? I was debating tonight about funding or just closing the account, and when I looked at the EZ Cash stuff I read something about 4 calendar days before you can make a second deposit and also something about waiting until the money "cleared the batch."

Learned Hand35
11-18-2010, 10:52 PM
I never get charged a damn dime for mine. I use "easy money"

it's instant into your TS account.

I just saw your post Ralph. Instant as in instantly available?

JustRalph
11-19-2010, 12:02 AM
I just saw your post Ralph. Instant as in instantly available?

yes, available instantly. that 4 day thing is just for the first deposit,,I think the limit is 1k for the first deposit, and then over the next four days your money comes out of your bank account.

They just want to make sure the account info you put in is real, the first time. It limits their losses if you are some whackjob just entering shit on the net.

After the first 4 days you can make deposits as often as you like. I believe there is a weekly limit, but not sure what it is, hopefully you don't need to do it that much :lol:

I made a withdrawal a few days ago (those have been few and far between lately) and it showed up in my account in two business days. Made the withdrawal on Friday night and it showed up tuesday morn.

Sometimes they take their time taking the money out of your account. I have experienced up to a two week delay on the funds coming out. Not often, but it has happened. I think they batch file the incoming money. So certain banks might take longer because they are charged a fee by the bank. They wait until they have a decent amount to collect before they pay that flat rate fee from certain banks. I was told this long ago by a TS person on the phone. Not sure if it still applies. I don't mind if they wait a while to take my money out.........but it doesn't happen that often.