JBmadera
11-18-2010, 06:50 AM
Have a GREAT day!

PaceAdvantage
11-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Cash lots of tickets! :ThmbUp:

the clocker
11-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Holy Smokes!..it just seems like yesterday that you were in your 30's..Happy Birthday and Have a Great Day Handicapping Harness...Good Luck!

lamboguy
11-18-2010, 01:26 PM
pace got that on spot on!

happy birthday

toetoe
11-18-2010, 09:23 PM
May you always get the passing lane, loaded with pace/trot. :ThmbUp: .

Sea Biscuit
11-19-2010, 02:18 PM
The birthday boy seems to be MIA.

First John and now Bots.

Whats going on?

botster
11-20-2010, 11:36 PM
I just woke up from the celebration...HAHAHA:).
Thanx SB for threading it and to all those who followed with posts wishing me a good one.You guys are alright:ThmbUp: !

Sea Biscuit
11-20-2010, 11:48 PM
I just woke up from the celebration...HAHAHA:).
Thanx SB for threading it and to all those who followed with posts wishing me a good one.You guys are alright:ThmbUp: !

Phew!!! There you are.

Did the girl jump out of the cake on que.

botster
11-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Phew!!! There you are.

Did the girl jump out of the cake on que.

Didn't wait, I jumped in after her:eek: .HEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea Biscuit
11-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Bots You have been lying low these days. I miss your live Woodbine shows that we used to have here.

As for myself I have been on sick list for the past 4 months, the longest I have stayed away from the game since I started.

I am just getting back into the game. I have had a winning qualifier and I am raring and itching to tackle the ponies again.

botster
11-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Bots You have been lying low these days. I miss your live Woodbine shows that we used to have here.

As for myself I have been on sick list for the past 4 months, the longest I have stayed away from the game since I started.

I am just getting back into the game. I have had a winning qualifier and I am raring and itching to tackle the ponies again.

Much sorry to here you were sick SB, but glad your back off the layoff!!!!
I have been trying to sort out a few things here at home.My wife too has been "put on the shelf", with a bad back injury.

I am elated to see all these cheap races at the Meadowlands, with some of the lower talented drivers competing.This is such a blessing from the handicapping Gods.It kind of reminds me of the old days,but I believe the Big M's time is limited.I have been out of "the click" at Woodbine now for awhile and I need to start observing more there, before I delve in there with any seriousness.

Hope you come back off the layoff sharp.Remember the words of the great Stanley Dancer, "If you have the right foundation off the rest, you will come back sharper, sooner!

Have a Happy Holiday, you and yours!