PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever lent money at the race track to a so called friend and got BURNED?

Igeteven
11-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Have you ever lent money at the race track to a so called friend and got BURNED?

Yes I did, and when I faced him, he ran the other way.

Never again,

Next time, : See the ATM, use it!

Anyone else out there that took a hit?

Bruddah
11-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Once in 1968 and never been repaid.

1st time is shame on them. Second time would be shame on me. There has never been a second time.

ManeMediaMogul
11-17-2010, 09:37 PM
This might be the most ridiculous post by anyone with 913 posts to their credit.:lol:

The rule of thumb at a racetrack is $20 and under is a gift.

Never, ever expect to get back any money loaned.

Give up the anger at your loss and move on.

If you do, you'll win it back. I promise!

Igeteven
11-17-2010, 09:46 PM
This might be the most ridiculous post by anyone with 913 posts to their credit.:lol:

The rule of thumb at a racetrack is $20 and under is a gift.

Never, ever expect to get back any money loaned.

Give up the anger at your loss and move on.

If you do, you'll win it back. I promise!

with 913 posts to their credit.:lol:, you are here, end of story :cool:

Zippy Chippy
11-17-2010, 09:50 PM
Ive lent $$ 3 times. All small.. After tax tickets, i have "lent" $10 twice and $5 once and never saw it back.

I love having huge hits after that and seeing him broke knowing i wont give him a dime...

Cubbymac26
11-17-2010, 10:05 PM
Please rename the thread did u ever loan money at the track and get paid back?????? I used to loan a guy 20 here and there at Yonkers..he never paid back but he worked for a top notch trainer he didn't always give me winners but whenever he told me his horse wouldn't win he never did and the 20 is worth alone!!!!

Igeteven
11-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Please rename the thread did u ever loan money at the track and get paid back?????? I used to loan a guy 20 here and there at Yonkers..he never paid back but he worked for a top notch trainer he didn't always give me winners but whenever he told me his horse wouldn't win he never did and the 20 is worth alone!!!!

I would if I could, time out on the edit.

Dave Schwartz
11-17-2010, 10:19 PM
The following is essentially a true story. I will admit to a small amount of embellishment, but really, only a little.

Many years ago I had a very hot tip on a dog race. Understand that this tip came from a guy that gave me 16 horses. 15 of them won and the 16th paid $66 to place. (Long story but a good one.)

So, having never been to the dogs in my life, and the race being the 12th at Hollywood Kennel Club, I sent a friend with $250 to wager on my dog. I also gave him $20 for his troubles. (Note that the year was 1975 and $25 was not chump change.)

I gave him instructions to not go before the 10th race. I figured that way he'd at least have $200 of my money to bet for me when my race came up.

So, I saw the morning paper - my dog paid $12. The friend comes by and and says "I am a little short."

"How short?" I ask?

"Well, see, I got there just before the 7th race..." I am now groaning because I had figured he might blow $25 per race of my money. I'm thinking, the best I can hope for $150 to win.

"... and I bet the $20 I had left after getting in and buying a beer on a quinella. It lost, so I had to just sit there the rest of the way." Suddenly, I can breath... wait! He did say he was "short." Maybe he collected $1,500 and just spent a little of THAT.

"So, I skipped the 8th but there was this mortal lock on a 3/1 shot in the 9th. I know it was wrong but I thought if I could just bet $50 then I'd have $150 to play with the rest of the way." Well, that's not the end of the world. He still had $200 for my puppy.

"He was right with the leader and closing - actually went off at almost 4/1 - a really good price. Anyway, he blew the last turn. I felt pretty guilty about losing your $50."

I said, "So you bet $200 for me and collected $1,200? I'm cool with that."

"Well, no. I was going to just sit there the rest of the way, but when the dogs came out..." I'm groaning again.

"When they came out, I saw that the 4/5 favorite didn't look so good. So, I grabbed the program and started studying. Pretty soon I came up with a real strong exacta box: 3/1 and 8/1. The exacta was going to go like $78 the long way. I mean, this guy really looked good."

"How much did you bet?" I asked.

"Just $50. Good call, too. The 8/1 wins the race easy and pays $19.80! Almost 9/1!" Long pause... "Too bad that favorite nosed out the 3/1 for place. Cost me a shot at like, two-grand." (I'm thinking of the $300 it cost me.)

"Okay," I say. "So, now you've got $150 of my money left. Am I getting back $900?"

"Well, not exactly. By now I was feeling real guilty. I knew I had to do something. To tell you the truth, I figured that the right thing to do was to call you and fess up to the $100 I lost and just bet the $150 in the 12th."

"But you didn't, did you?" I ask.

"No. See, my thinking went like this... Your dog is ML'd at 4/1, so I figure you've got a 25% chance of winning." (He doesn't know about 15-for-15.) "So, hey, there are three chances in four that your dog loses and you'll never know what I did. So, I storm ahead in the 10th."

"The 1-dog looked good. I mean, really good. He's dropping in class to a level he's been able to handle before and best of all, nobody's betting him! He's like 9/1! So, I plunged. I put $100 to win and keyed him in a one-way exacta to 3 others for $10 a way. That left me with $20 which I stuck in my back pocket just in case."

"Let me guess... He never got out of the gate," I say.

"No."

"He got boxed heading for home?" I ask.

"NO!"

"Don't tell me he was DQ'd!

"NO! He won!" He is so excited!

"He won? He actually paid $20?" I ask.

"Actually, he paid $28! And I hit the exacta for $145!"

My head is spinning. He made a score! Maybe he was kidding me. Maybe he actually put extra money on my dog! I'm doing the math... "Let's see... 50 tickets times $28 is $1,400. You had the ex..."

"$2,128. That's what I collected," he says. By now he is so excited. Heck, even I am excited. We're both jumping up and down.

"Wait a minute," I say. "If you collected over $2,100 in the 10th race, how come you said you were 'a little short?'" Seemed like a valid question.

"Dave, do you know how long it has been since I had $2k?" (That's what he said - two-kay. Mister wheeler-dealer. Talks in kays now. Next it will probably be "units.")

"So, I am sitting there feeling pretty good. I was just going to sit it out in style. I tipped the usher $10 to get into the box seats. Bought a couple of bottles of beer. Heineken's. And a Cuban. I was just going to sit there and enjoy the 11th race. Not even going to make a bet."

"Then it came to me... This was my shot. This was God smiling down upon me." (I am starting to groan again.) "No, listen," he says. "Seriously. It was like God was talking to me, telling me that this was my chance. I've actually been to church a couple of times this month, prayin' and shit. I mean, I could just feel that God was on my side."

I asked, "Did He actually speak to you?"

"Well, sort of. Well, no. Oh, heck, I don't know. It was like a vision or something. I suddenly thought to myself, 'I just have to figure out which dog God wants me to bet.' And there it was."

"There what was?" I asked.

"The dog. I mean THE DOG. The favorite. She was named Lucifer's Sister. And she was 2/5. I'm going to bet it all!"

"You bet all the money at 2/5 and lost?"

"No! I bet against her! I mean, God wouldn't let a dog with a name like that win MY RACE! Oh, Dave I bet that race good! I bet win bets, exactas, trifectas! And the late double! To YOUR DOG!"

He stops talking and smiles like I should be pleased because he included my dog. MY DOG! The one that was supposed to have $250 on the nose at 5/1.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Well, the two longest dogs on the board break to the front. It is a long race but we've got great position." (Not it's WE'VE GOT.)

"Dave, honest to God, I am praying all the way around the track. I mean I haven't been on my knees like this for 20 years. I just know that favorite is not going to make it."

Silence.

"Then, suddenly, she's coming. Like a freight train. Pickin' em up and layin' em down."

Silence.

He lets out a long sigh and says, "She wins for fun."

Silence. "I had just enough money to catch a bus home. But don't worry. I got that $20 down on your dog in the 12th before I left. Here's your ticket."

He hands me the ticket. I'm thinking that at least I get back $120. "Wait!" I scream. "This ticket is on the #5. I told you to bet the #6."

"You did? Are you sure?"

I scream, "Of course I am sure! What kind of an idiot are you? I even wrote it down for you!!!"

He reaches in his pocket back left pocket and takes out my note, then he begins to laugh. "Boy, that's a load off my mind."

"What are you talking about? You lost $1,500 of my money and now you are laughing?"

He says, "No, I am serious. This is really a weight lifted off my shoulders. I mean, if I had not made a single bet tonight until the last race, I would have come home with a worthless ticket on the 5."

"Yeessss. Go on." (I am seriously considering murder as an option.)

He continues, "Well, don't you see? It was going to be an honest mistake. No matter what I did, you were going to be out $250."

"That relieves me of the dishonesty part. Thanks for telling me that. I feel so much better. You know, I think God had a hand in this. I am going to church."

Trotman
11-17-2010, 10:21 PM
What kind of post is this!!! The track is not a social club or a bank and if you're loaning money with no return suck it up and don't complain.

Bruddah
11-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Dave, that's a great story. Only at the race track with a degenerate gambler, who you considered a friend. Only someone like that could come up with all those excuses. :D

Cubbymac26
11-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Only sure bet at the track is at some point ur gonna get a story....best thing I've learned to say is I got my own problems

Dick Powell
11-17-2010, 11:03 PM
True story. I used to sit in the same place at Saratoga near the old shoe board facing the paddock. There was a guy I knew that would come find me and badger me for who I liked. Because I was easy to find it was hard to avoid him but eventually he would need money. I would loan him $50 and that would be it - I would never have to see him for the rest of the meet. Well worth it.

In response to Dave's story above, I have a friend who is the bad beat king of the universe. He has lost every imaginable way to the point where I think that he wants it to happen so that he can add it to his story list. About three years ago, Hollywood Park opened for their spring meet and since speed carried when they installed a synthetic track in the Fall, everyone thought that it would happen again. The first three days of the meet speed collapsed and there was a $1.7 million carryover going into Saturday. I played it and called my friend the next day. Asked him if he watched Hollywood yesterday and he said he did. Told him, you're not going to believe this but I was alive after five legs. Now this is a guy that something horrible always happens to him so he asks me who did you have in the last leg. I told him that I singled the 9. He said, wait a minute, the 9 won. I said, that's right; not every story has a horrible ending.

Stillriledup
11-18-2010, 12:17 AM
Rule of thumb for all those lender-be's out there. When someone asks to BORROW some money, what they're REALLY REALLY REALLY saying is this: Could you GIVE me some money. Not lend mind you, but GIVE.

Lets face facts, the reason people 'borrow' money in the first place is why? because they don't have any silly. So, what are the odds that a person with 0 dollars and 0 cents in their pocket will actually get to a point where they not only have YOUR money in their pocket, but their OWN money? Odds: Not good.

johnhannibalsmith
11-18-2010, 12:18 AM
My so called friends always pay me back because they just use me when they need me.

Stillriledup
11-18-2010, 12:21 AM
I had a 'friend' who would buy me a soda or a burger when he won, he would 'treat' me to dinner when he had a nice hit. Of course, that treat was a sly way of him putting himself in a grand position for me to say yes the next time he was broke (which was usually only hours away)

Igeteven
11-18-2010, 12:22 AM
My so called friends always pay me back because they just use me when they need me.

Yes, I guess we all feel like a ATM :bang:

appistappis
11-18-2010, 01:40 AM
when you lend someone money, there are two things that can happen....one is you will get it back.

ManeMediaMogul
11-18-2010, 05:56 AM
Yes, I guess we all feel like a ATM :bang:

Please know that we are not trying to belittle you.

I have been going to the racetrack for 50 years and could literally write a book about lending money there, but there was one evening that really taught me a lesson.

I was at Fairplex (Pomona in those days) and had saddled a winner on the card. It was a great day at the windows and I had three or four grand in my pocket on the way out after the stakes. One of Charlie Whittingham's hotwalkers stopped me and said, "I bet you had a great day!"

"Pretty good." I said.

"Can I borrow $300? Our horse ran second and I gotta feed my kids."

(I knew the guy fairly well and certainly couldn't deny his kids food.)

"Thanks! I'll bring it by the barn on Friday."

It has been hundreds of Fridays and still...

Now I keep my tickets and cash them at a quiet time and use the "two pocket" system - big money in the left, assorted change in the right. When somebody has a sad story...right pocket.

"Hey, I've only got $65 on me. Here's twenty."

I call the right pocket, "The Archbishop's Fund for Charity."

Horseplayersbet.com
11-18-2010, 08:08 AM
It doesn't take much time to learn that when asked by certain people how you are doing, your auto response will always be "no good" no matter what.

I had a friend (deceased now) that would purposely lend a fin to just about anyone who asked for a loan, just so he wouldn't be bothered by them again.

lamboguy
11-18-2010, 08:17 AM
one of the greatest things that betting form the home is taht you never see these people who borrow money from you.

if you happen to still go to a racetrack and someone comes up to you and asks to borrow lets say $100, what i would do is tell the guy i don't have a the hundred, but give him a sawbuck and tell the guy he doesn't owe you anything, that way if the guy sees you next week and asks you to borrow more money, you just tell him i gave you a tenspot last week, go hit someone else up. when you lend a guy money at a racetrack 99% of the time its gone goodbye anyway, so the move is to get out of the deal as cheap as possible without hurting the suckers feelings.

cj's dad
11-18-2010, 09:05 AM
I have a simple plan and it works.

When you see the approach and you just know what is coming, beat him to the punch, say "Man and I glad to see you, can you spare twenty" ?

andymays
11-18-2010, 09:44 AM
How about in the old days when it was commonplace to send a bet with a so called friend to get down on a race?

I had a guy book my bets on a couple of rolling pick 3's. He owed me $5700 after the first series was complete and I ran second in the next race for what would have been around 10k. When I asked him why he didn't put the bets in he said he didn't think my horses had a chance. It took a while but he paid me 5k of the debt and still owes me the $700. I don't like the guy much and should have never have trusted him in the first place. On top of that he was a chalk player. :ThmbDown:

Horseplayersbet.com
11-18-2010, 09:51 AM
How about in the old days when it was commonplace to send a bet with a so called friend to get down on a race?

I had a guy book my bets on a couple of rolling pick 3's. He owed me $5700 after the first series was complete and I ran second in the next race for what would have been around 10k. When I asked him why he didn't put the bets in he said he didn't think my horses had a chance. It took a while but he paid me 5k of the debt and still owes me the $700. I don't like the guy much and should have never have trusted him in the first place. On top of that he was a chalk player. :ThmbDown:
You probably would have only got back $5000 if your money went into the pools, so you could consider yourself even.

You are lucky the guy paid you back so much. Most people who do this stuff wouldn't pay back.

And look at the bright side, because he knew he was the type to probably pay you back, he probably went through three or four times the anguish you did.

andymays
11-18-2010, 09:58 AM
You probably would have only got back $5000 if your money went into the pools, so you could consider yourself even.

You are lucky the guy paid you back so much. Most people who do this stuff wouldn't pay back.

And look at the bright side, because he knew he was the type to probably pay you back, he probably went through three or four times the anguish you did.

They were $20 pick 3's and the total bet was about $120. I can see booking bets if they person doing the betting is playing 3-5 shots every race because you can't get hurt. It was just a dumb move by a dumb guy.

precocity
11-18-2010, 09:59 AM
my favorite line when i see the degenerates coming, SEE THAT DOOR? HIT IT!!! :ThmbUp:

Learned Hand35
11-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Not on track lending, but a good lesson on bragging beyond the punsihment the Racing Gods already impose.

On a decent streak the last couple of weeks. Mandatory mid-week work retreat in a town near the track. Afternoon post-work, everyone wants to go to happy hour, but I decline as I declare I am headed straight to the track.

Next day, questions about my success. I proceed to brag to a new co-worker about making a small tri part-wheel that paid a tad under $200.00. Co-worker seems genuinely thrilled. I soon know why, as I get his story about hitting the bars with local friends and "losing" a hundred somewhere during all the drunken fun. Now he does not having enough cash to take his wife to dinner for their anniversary that night. But, hey, Hand you have an extra $200.00 cash in your pocket...

Y'all can guess the rest of the story.

PhantomOnTour
11-18-2010, 11:07 AM
I have a good racing buddy in New Orleans who will occassionally ask me to place a wager for him thru my ADW. He has never reimbursed me for any losers yet, aside from an occassional roast beef po-boy when I'm in town.

So it's Belmont day 2009 and he's in love with Gabby's Golden Gal. Coincidentally, he's also outta cash, so guess who's gotta make the P3 bet for him? It's a small ticket so I do it for him....singled Gabby, spread in the Manhattan, and had only Summer Bird and Dunkirk in the Belmont.
Never even had to sweat...he was spot on regarding Gabby and the P3 came back around $1275 for a $1 bet. Now the ball is in my court (and the $$$ is in my account). We agree on a rough estimate of his unpaid bets, settle up on taxes I must pay for the winning ticket, and hammer out a commission for my services. I sent him a check for the remainder and we remain pals to this day...but he still owes me a roast beef po-boy. Hell, he always owes me a roast beef po-boy.

cj
11-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Have you ever lent money at the race track to a so called friend and got BURNED?

Yes I did, and when I faced him, he ran the other way.

Never again,

Next time, : See the ATM, use it!

Anyone else out there that took a hit?

I can't believe andymays ran.

Grits
11-18-2010, 11:29 AM
This thread is so surprising.

As a woman, maybe its different, still, I have NEVER, EVER had anyone, friend or stranger, ask me to lend them money at the track.

What this tells me is one of two things and neither, unfortunately, are looking good.

I look like:

(A) A LOSER

or

(b) A BITCH

You guys take your pick, I can hang with either, I've probably been considered worse.:lol:

Bruddah
11-18-2010, 12:20 PM

As a woman, maybe its different, still, I have NEVER, EVER had anyone, friend or stranger, ask me to lend them money at the track.

What this tells me is one of two things and neither, unfortunately, are looking good.

I look like:

(A) A LOSER

or

(b) A BITCH

You guys take your pick, I can hang with either, I've probably been considered worse.:lol:

Real men don't borrow money from Ladies. Therefore my dear Ladie,I would say you have Real men as friends.

BlueShoe
11-18-2010, 12:34 PM
Got zinged on a variation of this back in the 70's before the advanced betting tote system. A good friend had to leave Hollypark early and left a bet with me. Because of other obligations I would not be able to attend the races or see him for at least a week in case his horse won, so I decided to give the tickets to another "friend" in our circle to pass on to him. Well, the horse won, and my friend had, if I recall correctly, just under 200 bucks coming. The other guy promptly vanished with the winning tickets, and I had to make them good out of my pocket and pay my friend. The thief could not stay away from the track, and we ran into him a couple of months later at Del Mar. My friend that left the bet with me is a big, powerful man, and he had to restrain me from going after the thief, as I fully intended to do him a great deal of damage right then and there, regardless of the consequences. The SOB never did pay me back the money. Today, all the men in my track and otb circle never borrow or loan money, and fringe guys know better than to ask, so now loans are a non issue.

cj's dad
11-18-2010, 12:40 PM

I look like:

(A) A LOSER

or

(b) A BITCH

Neither

PhantomOnTour
11-18-2010, 12:44 PM
The best way to avoid detection as a winner is to not root or let on that you made a score.
Damn, that's hard to do for me :)

Grits
11-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Real men don't borrow money from Ladies. Therefore my dear Ladie,I would say you have Real men as friends.

Bruddah and Cjd, you da ones! I DO have real men as friends and Bruddah we're just waitin' on the day when you join us in all our degenerate glory at Saratoga. Twelve hours straight, midday to midnight--Tbreds then harness!!!:ThmbUp:

Meantime, y'all here's one of my favorite songs. Its from Grammy winning blues man, Keb Mo--singing 'bout women and--all other kinds of degeneracy.

"I wouldn't give a crutch to a cripple; I wouldn't give a bum a dime."

"I don't place no bets."

Its titled, "Whole Nutha Thang", the last line in the song is simply THE BEST . . . . I love it. So, be sure to listen to the very end. Fine, fine blues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWLFj0S6b9M (we know I don't know how to embed stuff. :faint: )

Keb's bass guitar, and that B3 organ backing him, whew, both, outstanding.

PhantomOnTour
11-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Keb Mo....another great Mississippi blues man.

'As Soon As I Get Paid' and 'Henry' are two really good ones.

Grits
11-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Keb Mo....another great Mississippi blues man.

'As Soon As I Get Paid' and 'Henry' are two really good ones.

Phantom, I've got every cd the man has ever made. Love him.

"C'mere, baby, let me buy you a house.":lol: :lol: :lol:

Greyfox
11-18-2010, 01:04 PM
I used to loan the occasional $ 20 spot at the track. Half the time, I'd never see it again, but it was insurance that the same person couldn't hit me up.
Nowadays though there is an ATM at every track and OTB.
If someone wants a loan I simply look at them and say "Use the ATM."
If they haven't got enough money in the ATM they shouldn't be playing the horses.

thaskalos
11-18-2010, 01:20 PM
If they haven't got enough money in the ATM they shouldn't be playing the horses.Wouldn't such a practice have a very adverse effect on the already rapidly declining horseplaying population?

thaskalos
11-18-2010, 01:43 PM
The amazing thing about lending money at the track is that these "loans" are never considered to be legitimate loans...even by those borrowers who happen to be very honorable people.

Lend a friend money on the street and you will get it back...although often belatedly.

Lend him the money at the track or a casino...and it's as if an agreement is made whereby you are only entitled to get that money back, if your friend WINS IT BACK and gives it to you.

Canarsie
11-18-2010, 01:48 PM
I have never been burned lending a friend money at the track but have been plenty of times on the outside or at work.

Usually if any of us have to borrow money we make it a priority to pay it back the next time we see each other. Maybe I'm different but I will actually ask if they need money when they're going bad.

Just my two cents.

Bruddah
11-18-2010, 01:51 PM
I grew up cutting a dancing rug on this kind (Mississippi River Blues) of music. Even today, I can drive just a few miles to the river delta and find an old "down home" night club featuring some great local talent.

You can always find great Blues music at the Casinos here. Unfortunately, it's heard so much, local folks take it for granted. But, folks still turn out to see the old masters of the gen're.

When I was a young man and my friends and I were looking to get "lucky" and meet young women, we always went to the Blues clubs. Because, they played "belly rubbin" music and the girls were much "friendlier". :kiss: :D

BlueShoe
11-18-2010, 02:21 PM
The amazing thing about lending money at the track is that these "loans" are never considered to be legitimate loans.
Being old school, my attitude was exactly the opposite of this. As related earlier, loans are no longer an issue, but at one time they were. Back before such things as atm's and credit card cash advances, loans were more common. Played a lot of kichen table poker back then, and loans were rather common, as well as at the track. These loans were considered debts of honor, and the old code stated that you payed your gambling obligations when you said you would. That meant before anything else, if you went hungry or could not pay the rent, tough, you payed them. Of course there were grifters who did not, but for the most part, that was how it worked back then.

Learned Hand35
11-18-2010, 07:57 PM

I look like:

(A) A LOSER

or

(b) A BITCH

Pssst... Grits:

No man in his right mind is going to ask to borrow money from a lady. This is especially true if the woman is attractive. If a woman is attractive, then no matter how platonic the friendship is, most men (by virtue of our immutable nature), will have at least let it cross their minds that one day they may want to attempt to become the next stallion in her stable.

I would take the lack of requests for a loan as a compliment.

Dave Schwartz
11-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Until they move in...

Learned Hand35
11-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Until they move in...

Too true, Dave. In the same barn permanently is a whole other matter.

Grits
11-18-2010, 08:08 PM
Pssst... Grits:

No man in his right mind is going to ask to borrow money from a lady. This is especially true if the woman is attractive. If a woman is attractive, then no matter how platonic the friendship is, most men (by virtue of our immutable nature), will have at least let it cross their minds that one day they may want to attempt to become the next stallion in her stable.

I would take the lack of requests for a loan as a compliment.

LH, I promise you, THIS, hasn't ever crossed my mind. It really hasn't. I never look at gender difference when I'm at the track--I'm always with men, or my two dear friends, who, yes are female, and live in NY. When I'm with the men, I'm "one of the guys."

Keep working with the bride and racing--they'll both work out.;) If not, you can always find another woman, but this may not be true for a track or an OTB you like better.:lol:

KingChas
11-19-2010, 12:19 AM
one of the greatest things that betting form the home is taht you never see these people who borrow money from you.

I take it your not married............................. :lol:

Jackal
11-19-2010, 01:38 AM
I have a deal with the bank. The bank doesn't bet on horse racing and I don't lend money. So far this arrangment has worked out very well.

Exotic1
11-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Good story and great writing.

mrhorseplayer
11-19-2010, 01:18 PM
#1 rule of gambling never bet with money you dont have. So if someone has to take a loan to gamble I would never lend them the money.