PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker WTF?

slew101
11-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Divorcing Eva Longoria because she says he cheated on her. I guess we won't see her at any more Spurs games or NBA commercials.

I can't figure out these NBA guys. Why would you possibly cheat on HER!

If I was married to her, I cook her dinner, do her laundry, and not leave the house (and play a few races too).

sandpit
11-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Hugh Grant was dumb enough to pay a hooker when he was married to Elizabeth Hurley, who was once reported to have the most perfect face in the world, according to some scientific study. I think she has since been eclipsed by Shania Twain.

bigmack
11-17-2010, 10:45 PM
I coined a phrase years ago & think it might apply - Beauty is only skin deep

Dave Schwartz
11-17-2010, 11:32 PM
I coined a phrase years ago & think it might apply - Beauty is only skin deep

... but ugly goes right to the core.

bigmack
11-17-2010, 11:36 PM
The magic of make-up & the horror without.

http://www.bagofnothing.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/eva_longoria_gallery.jpg

PaceAdvantage
11-17-2010, 11:45 PM
The magic of make-up & the horror without.

http://www.bagofnothing.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/eva_longoria_gallery.jpgNot to mention a little heavy-duty photo cropping, right Mack? :lol:

Horror? I wouldn't go that far...then again, she wouldn't make my top 10 list even with the makeup...

Is that a mustache or did you photoshop that in there too??? :lol:

Cubbymac26
11-17-2010, 11:46 PM
No matter how hot a girl is there is a guy tired of &$@?ing her

All girls get old after awhile....sorry ladies

PaceAdvantage
11-17-2010, 11:47 PM
No matter how hot a girl is there is a guy tired of &$@?ing her

All girls get old after awhile....sorry ladiesI'm sure your significant other is typing the same exact thing about you somewhere on the Internet... :lol:

bigmack
11-17-2010, 11:54 PM
Not to mention a little heavy-duty photo cropping, right Mack? :lol:
THIS (pregnant pause) is an OUTRAGE!

Image Google "Eva Longoria without makeup" and you'll find that's the first pic. No editorializing/photoshopin' from this camp. Linked from the host site.

Upper lip hair is a problem for some women. Waxing can cause discoloration. If you find one with a lower lip hair problem, run.

JustRalph
11-18-2010, 03:15 AM
I would say the eyes, the nose and maybe the cheek bones have visited a doctor for a touch up

not to mention about 50k of work on the teeth

skate
11-18-2010, 02:26 PM

BUTT

Cubbymac26
11-18-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm sure your significant other is typing the same exact thing about you somewhere on the Internet... :lol:

She don't get tired of me cuz I'm never around in the first place :cool:

Stillriledup
11-18-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm glad she's rid of him. Good riddence.

cj
11-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Divorcing Eva Longoria because she says he cheated on her. I guess we won't see her at any more Spurs games or NBA commercials.

I can't figure out these NBA guys. Why would you possibly cheat on HER!

If I was married to her, I cook her dinner, do her laundry, and not leave the house (and play a few races too).

Ever been to Paris?

JustRalph
11-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Ever been to Paris?

nope, but I get the inference . By the way, I hear the standard of living is over the top

cj
11-18-2010, 11:35 PM
nope, but I get the inference . By the way, I hear the standard of living is over the top

Like any other place it has its good and bad points. I wouldn't mind retiring there.

bigmack
11-18-2010, 11:43 PM
Like any other place it has its good and bad points. I wouldn't mind retiring there.
You'll need to if you continue to play tennis. I play on clay here and it's much more forgiving on the ol' knees. I have to assume most of the courts there are clay as well.

KingChas
11-19-2010, 12:37 AM
She did state she didn't like a certain shall I say " messy substance" men have, before they got married.

Guess she just didn't want to get.................messed up......... ;) :D

witchdoctor
11-19-2010, 07:59 AM
This thread reminds me of the story about Billy Joel. One day he woke up and looked at Christie Brinkley and said " I can do better than this."

slew101
11-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Looks like Brad Pitt did the same, although not sure he was right.

This thread reminds me of the story about Billy Joel. One day he woke up and looked at Christie Brinkley and said " I can do better than this."

cj
11-19-2010, 11:27 AM
You'll need to if you continue to play tennis. I play on clay here and it's much more forgiving on the ol' knees. I have to assume most of the courts there are clay as well.

Yeah, clay is great. Many courts are in Belgium/France.

dav4463
11-21-2010, 02:07 AM
Spurs are 12-1 so I guess Tony is concentrating on basketball. OK with me, I am a Spurs fan!

Valuist
11-21-2010, 09:18 AM
Yeah, clay is great. Many courts are in Belgium/France.

The tennis courts might be better on one's knees, but isn't Paris a pretty violent place to live, at least right now? Seems there's riots every other day there.

cj
11-21-2010, 11:37 AM
The tennis courts might be better on one's knees, but isn't Paris a pretty violent place to live, at least right now? Seems there's riots every other day there.

It is like most big cities...there are good and bad parts. I know where not to go in Paris.