PDA

View Full Version : Cangamble to Ray Paulick: How much CHRB flavored Kool-Aid did you drink?

andymays
11-17-2010, 01:11 PM
http://cangamble.blogspot.com/2010/11/ray-paulick-cmon-man.html

Excerpt:

Over the past few months, it appears that Ray Paulick has drank the CHRB Kool-Aid and has fallen for all the bs coming from them when it comes to the takeout hike that is going to happen at all major thoroughbred tracks in California on December 26th.

There is some question whether his judgment is being influenced because of the fact that he is getting advertising dollars from California racing groups. I honestly don't know. I actually hope that is the case, for Paulick's sake. I'd hate to think he was either that stupid or gullible to believe a takeout hike will help horse racing in California.

Anyway, Paulick has hit a peak when it comes to either selling out or just plain stupidity

Here is the article in question by Paulick:

http://www.paulickreport.com/blog/californias-push-for-purses/

Stillriledup
11-17-2010, 01:22 PM
Ray's not that dumb

InsideThePylons-MW
11-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Ray's not that dumb

He posted Fred Pope's moronic ramblings....defended them and supported them.

Yes, Ray is that dumb.

Now it's just a question if he's just dumb or dumb and for sale.

I'm leaning to just dumb.

GameTheory
11-17-2010, 02:22 PM
If his opinion really is for sale, whoever is doing the buying must think he opinion is an opinion-maker for others. Which means some part of the powers-that-be is actually concerned about what horseplayers think and is trying to sell them on the idea? Not bloody likely. Ray actually is just being dense or more likely he wanted to write a piece in agreement with his advertisers but not actually at their behest. Because the actual truth is that no one cares what he thinks, and he just wants to keep himself in business...

bigmack
11-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Because the actual truth is that no one cares what he thinks, and he just wants to keep himself in business...
Bingo