PDA

View Full Version : "he took out the TV." He ain't a Palin fan

Grits
11-17-2010, 12:33 PM
LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Man! Y'all THIS guy takes the cake in term of nutballs . . . . . . if I were married to him, I'd run as fast as my legs would carry me.

He didn't think Bristol Palin was Dancing With The Stars best dancer, so he took out the TV.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/108684844.html

Heaven help this poor woman that lives with him.:lol:

This fella needs some serious meds. REAL SERIOUS.

johnhannibalsmith
11-17-2010, 12:36 PM
"Cowan's wife told authorities that he has been taking medication for bipolar disorder and that the family's finances have caused stress. He had been drinking at a bar before he came home, according to the complaint."

But it took a Palin in a leotard to put him over the edge.

This guy will probably end up moving to Florida and becoming Senator.

ArlJim78
11-17-2010, 01:22 PM
Was the man's name Andrew Sullivan?

oh wait you mentioned something about a wife. nevermind.

Mike at A+
11-17-2010, 02:21 PM

Jim's on a roll! Between yesterday's "Nobel Prize" post and this one you should seriously pursue a career in stand-up. At least send those jokes into Leno or one of the others.

JustRalph
11-17-2010, 04:41 PM

:lol: :lol:

She has the best damn legs on the show though......maybe I am biased :lol:

Brandy, cried after getting eliminated? I read about it. The wife probably has it on the DVR. That should be fun. Brandy was the pre-season favorite? I guess since she killed that guy...things have been tough.

I love it. Everything Palin coming up roses....... :lol:

Btw, by sliding into the finals, her voters just put 50k more in her pocket.

GaryG
11-17-2010, 05:18 PM
From a song by my friend, the late and reclusive Dennis Linde:

Bubba shot the jukebox
Last night.
Said it played a sad song
That made him cry.
Went to his truck and got a
Bubba shot the jukebox
Last night.

bigmack
11-17-2010, 06:30 PM
whpf4Xs2ww8

Mike at A+
11-17-2010, 06:43 PM
This guy's wife should buy him a Nerf Brick. They were made specifically for football games but I could see other uses. Then again, any red blooded American man who watches Dancing With The Stars would probably miss the screen.

boxcar
11-17-2010, 07:33 PM
LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Man! Y'all THIS guy takes the cake in term of nutballs . . . . . . if I were married to him, I'd run as fast as my legs would carry me.

He didn't think Bristol Palin was Dancing With The Stars best dancer, so he took out the TV.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/108684844.html

Heaven help this poor woman that lives with him.:lol:

This fella needs some serious meds. REAL SERIOUS.

Why? He just reinvented the wheel by discovering a new but admittedly noisy way to shut off the boob tube. Very creative.... :rolleyes:

Boxcar

JustRalph
11-17-2010, 07:45 PM
From a song by my friend, the late and reclusive Dennis Linde:

Bubba shot the jukebox
Last night.
Said it played a sad song
That made him cry.
Went to his truck and got a
Bubba shot the jukebox
Last night.

Luv that song :ThmbUp:

jballscalls
11-17-2010, 10:18 PM
i heard that she's getting a ton of votes from Sarah fans, cause the consensus seems to be she's not a good dancer.

never watched the show, so i guess i shouldn't comment, but thats just what i've heard from loyal watchers

Grits
11-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Why? He just reinvented the wheel by discovering a new but admittedly noisy way to shut off the boob tube. Very creative.... :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Boxcar, I'm not a fan of Dancing With The Stars, or any other reality tv show or competition thing of that sort--still, I'm glad I dont live with someone that would shoot the tv and hole up in the house causing a stand off with a swat team!

Dude's messed up really bad!:lol: I'm serious, I'd be 1000 miles away from him tonight--at least--or more.

Rookies
11-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Uhhhh. how is it that all you Cons follow Dancing with the Stars ?

Hmmmm ? :lol: :rolleyes: :eek:

"I have not now, nor have I ever watched in the family room or any other room this tepid shlock or any other version, rendition or incarnation."

bigmack
11-17-2010, 10:38 PM
Uhhhh. how is it that all you Cons follow Dancing with the Stars ?

Hmmmm ? :lol: :rolleyes: :eek:
You really are quickly becoming a worthless Canadian troll. How many responded in this thread that they follow the show?

Rookies
11-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Boxcar, I'm not a fan of Dancing With The Stars, or any other reality tv show or competition thing of that sort--still, I'm glad I dont live with someone that would shoot the tv and hole up in the house causing a stand off with a swat team!

Dude's messed up really bad!:lol: I'm serious, I'd be 1000 miles away from him tonight--at least--or more.

Grits, you do not want to be in the Great White North during the National Hockey League playoffs. Once upon a time, a player's dad was so pissed that his son's game was blacked out, that he grabbed his gun and took over the local TV STATION and forced them to put his son's game on. He was subsequently shot dead by the RCMP.

True story... might have had the odd problem himself. ;)

NJ Stinks
11-17-2010, 11:18 PM
:lol: :lol:

She has the best damn legs on the show though......maybe I am biased :lol:

Brandy, cried after getting eliminated? I read about it. The wife probably has it on the DVR. That should be fun. Brandy was the pre-season favorite? I guess since she killed that guy...things have been tough.

I love it. Everything Palin coming up roses....... :lol:

Btw, by sliding into the finals, her voters just put 50k more in her pocket.

Incompetence just doesn't bother righties. It's no longer amazing.

JustRalph
11-18-2010, 03:20 AM
Incompetence just doesn't bother righties. It's no longer amazing.

Incompetence ? You are talking about a 20 yr old kid. Or her mother?

The kid is riding the wave. Good for her. The mother has outsmarted a ton of people on your side. Yep, pure incompetence.

Yep, incompetence...doesn't bother me........look around your side of aisle......before you start throwing that accusation