PDA

View Full Version : Obama White House Hands Out 111 Obamacare Waivers- Hides It on Website

andymays
11-14-2010, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Uu_tI0hTw

Why would these companies need waivers if Obamacare is so good?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ArlJim78
11-14-2010, 11:47 AM
this is the thing that makes me furious. the well connected, the labor unions, and the public sector wil get their exemptions. nothing short of full repeal will do it for me. We can't let this country be run like union.

Mike at A+
11-14-2010, 01:53 PM
this is the thing that makes me furious.
This is the thing that makes me want to see Obama in jail. It's corruption, plain and simple and should be a prosecutable crime.

Tom
11-14-2010, 02:06 PM
hey hcap, mosite....wazzup wit dis?????

boxcar
11-14-2010, 03:22 PM
I'm beginning to think the cancerous corruption in D.C. is beyond cure. I hate to say this because the alternatives aren't pleasant to ponder.

Boxcar

JustRalph
11-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Teachers Union?

This is the same video andy posted embedded, I hope you don't mind Andy?

96Uu_tI0hTw

andymays
11-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Teachers Union?

This is the same video andy posted embedded, I hope you don't mind Andy?

96Uu_tI0hTw

Why would I mind? I don't know how to put the video up myself so thanks for doing it. :ThmbUp:

skate
11-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Wait just one minute, please, are we sure the USA has 111 Companys remaining?

50 fast foods cos.
20 banks
15 ins cos.
1 egg producer
25 grass and snow removal companys.

Ok, BO, looks good from there, wher'ever you bees.:bang:

skate
11-14-2010, 04:22 PM
gees, they pass a law and then go off and say who should obey

sounds just like the Calif Gov Race, what with 2 terms only allowable...:confused: oh what the heck, that doen't mean ALWAYS, ;)

Hey hey hey, now just imagine, this thinking gets into our court System.

ArlJim78
11-14-2010, 04:37 PM
If they didn't dole out these waivers the lie about being able to keep your current plan would be exposed.

andymays
11-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Michelle Malkin Waiver-mania! The ever-expanding Obamacare escapee list

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/11/14/waiver-mania-the-ever-expanding-obamacare-escapee-list/

Excerpt:

The list of most recently approved refugees is here. Make no mistake: Team Obama isn’t granting the waivers out of bleeding-heart compassion for the affected workers, but out of a panicked urgency to avoid a public relations disaster.

As I’ve boiled it down before:

Old Democrat promise: Everyone gets to keep their health insurance.

New Democrat promise: You can keep your health insurance…if you BEG hard enough for an Obamacare waiver.

Yep: The only way for hundreds of thousands of workers to keep their health insurance is to exempt them from the government-imposed “fix.”

Tom
11-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Something is missing from this thread.....can't put my finger on it, but something........:confused:

RaceBookJoe
11-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Something is missing from this thread.....can't put my finger on it, but something........:confused:

A graph?? A chart??? A 'this is Bushs fault' ???? :)

Tom
11-14-2010, 09:24 PM
That's it, Joe...a leftie! :D

ArlJim78
11-14-2010, 10:33 PM
this is rich. one of the companies that was granted an Obamacare waiver, is the New England Healthcare Institute (http://www.nehi.net/about/). Their mission statement?

Founded in 2002, the New England Healthcare Institute – known as NEHI – is a nonprofit, independent health policy institute dedicated to transforming health care for the benefit of patients and their families.:rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
11-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Find me a non-criminal law with no exemptions. :eek:

Until we get to state-run healthcare exchanges in 2014, these exemptions are no big deal.

But run with it if it makes you feel better. :p

delayjf
11-15-2010, 09:46 AM
I wonder if a company could sue based on the equal protection clause???

cj's dad
11-15-2010, 09:55 AM
hey hcap, mosite....wazzup wit dis?????

They have a call into Robert Gibbs.

Mike at A+
11-15-2010, 10:09 AM
It's BLATANT. It's OBVIOUS. It's CORRUPTION.

This piece of trash should be impeached immediately.

boxcar
11-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Find me a non-criminal law with no exemptions. :eek:

Until we get to state-run healthcare exchanges in 2014, these exemptions are no big deal.

What is a non-"criminal law"? Is this a law that carries no penalties for violators? :rolleyes: But whatever a non-criminal" law is in your version of reality, here in the real world ObaminationCare is a criminal law because non-compliance can put violators, who don't wish to pay for it, in prison.

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
11-15-2010, 10:51 AM

Good. No bitching out of you when your premiums go up yet again. What's the problem again? Not enough people paying in to a system that pays out to anyone? You've been watching pure political theater and don't realize that the curtain's been down for hours.

NJ Stinks
11-15-2010, 01:07 PM
What is a non-"criminal law"? Boxcar

I don't think there are exemptions for murderers or bank robbers. Do you? :D

boxcar
11-15-2010, 01:27 PM
I don't think there are exemptions for murderers or bank robbers. Do you? :D

Not yet. But never say that ObamaCare doesn't contain penalties for the "criminal" behavior of any citizen for refusing to buy that nonsense.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
11-15-2010, 06:14 PM
"Waivers are an admission of failure", according to Michelle Bachmann.
Its hard to argue with that especially give the size and scope of these waivers.

9Am5ixhDkb8

bigmack
11-15-2010, 07:06 PM
What a farkin' mess. Pelosi blatantly lying about "4 million jobs immediately" - exemptions, insurance premiums increasing, Repubs outraged, Progresseeves upset about no pubic option and on & on.

I still say this pic will go down in the annals of history as one of the biggest political plays of arrogance of all time.

Now we're going to have to go through years of undoing. :bang:

http://www.floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/pelosi-gavel.jpg

Mike at A+
11-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Yep, that pic is the epitome of everything politics is NOT supposed to be. It's like saying "In your face, taxpayers"!