PDA

View Full Version : Living in America

Suff
09-21-2003, 11:10 AM
Handful of guys from this Board have been to my house.

I live in the city. Couple 2-3 miles from my house has been a ZOO the last 24 hours.

Something is going Crazy.

In 27 hours we've had 7 shoot um up, cowboy style attacks.

one's dead, 5 in critical condidtion, a couple of others stabbed. Handful of others shot but will Live.

All separate incidents. Every two to three hours someone is Getting dropped.

I have Friends in these Neighborhoods.. Matter of fact... I was invited to a Party near Shawmut station Last night...But stayed Home with a Lady friend and watched the Sox. Part of me wants to call over there and find out exactly what the F is going on.

I think I'll keep my head down until this Blows over.

Bush is Going to have trouble carrying the citys. They are war zones.

Suff
09-21-2003, 11:11 AM
http://www.bostonherald.com/

Lefty
09-21-2003, 12:53 PM
Bush is going to have trble carrying the cities. They are War Zones.
This line befuddles me. How is this Bush's fault? Isn't this city the bastion of liberalism? Ted Kennedy where are you?

Suff
09-21-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Lefty

This line befuddles me. How is this Bush's fault? Isn't this city the bastion of liberalism? Ted Kennedy where are you?

who said it was Bush's Fault? I did'nt. I said... The Violence..and the unemployement and other issues... will prevent Bush from winning the cities. And it will.

Suff
09-21-2003, 02:19 PM
Lefy

another btw. I'm a registered Independent. And have'nt ruled out Voting for Bush.

Mainly because I think the world has caught on that We change leadership often enough that they can wait us out.

It might be in our National Interest to re-elect Bush. And as an American First, I would do whats best for my Country.

If I feel it's our interest to stabilize the Federal Govt Internatiionally by having another 4 years to complete its Goals. I would put my Country First.

I have'nt decided yet.

cj
09-21-2003, 02:47 PM
Bush won't get votes in Northeast cities anyway, never does, from DC all the way to Boston, Democrat territory.

doophus
09-21-2003, 07:47 PM
Bush would be shocked, IMO, if he won just one of the major cities. The best chance he would have might be Miami, but probably none at all.

sq764
09-21-2003, 08:19 PM
...that the city that the President lives in is one of the highest murder-rate locations in the country?

And furthermore, our previous president came from one of the worst locations all-around in the world (murder rate, education, etc..)

Lefty
09-21-2003, 09:16 PM
Suff, I wasn't sure of your point. Thanks for clearing it up for me. I will have no hesitation to vote for Bush. Just look at the alternatives.
Yep, DC has the biggest murder rate and the toughest gun control but does that give any of the libs a clue? Nah.

Tom
09-21-2003, 09:46 PM
More people have been murdered on the streets here under Mayor Willie Johnson's terms than died in BOTH gulf wars.
They call it the Flower City...must be because of all the casket arrangments sold here.

kenwoodallpromos
09-24-2003, 12:16 AM
I live near Oakland, Ca. just as bad. Only I live in Alameda. You need what I have- 3 drawbridges between me and trouble!!LOL!!